• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chag Pesach Sameach!!

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
At sundown this evening, 4/22/24, our Jewish Brothers and Sisters around the world began the celebration of the Passover holiday. I want to wish my dearest friend, mikey, a blessed holiday with family and friends. And the same to all Broke Straight Boys members and fellow forumites who are of the Jewish faith.

Thank you for your beautiful wishes, my dear friend. ❤️

And to juanjo, David and all who observe.

IMG_2323.jpeg

At sundown this evening, 4/22/24, our Jewish Brothers and Sisters around the world began the celebration of the Passover holiday. I want to wish my dearest friend, mikey, a blessed holiday with family and friends. And the same to all Broke Straight Boys members and fellow forumites who are of the Jewish faith.
This year I had to send to my Jewish friends blank note cards with my Passover greetings hand written, as the three card stores I went to had no Passover cards this year. I fear that some divisive boycotts may be going on.

This year I had to send to my Jewish friends blank note cards with my Passover greetings hand written, as the three card stores I went to had no Passover cards this year. I fear that some divisive boycotts may be going on.
I presume since you say "this year" these stores had carried Passover cards in the past. Did you inquire as to why there were none this year? I would hate to think this was an anti-Israel bias action on those stores' parts.

I'm a Hallmark Queen. Have always used its cards and have never had any problem with any stores not carrying religious holiday cards. Now that health issues have precluded me from driving and really getting around much, I order all my cards from Hallmark.com. I would imagine other card brands have websites as well.