• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CHAD and Bradley

Very hot episode!

Chad has quickly become one of my favorite models.

I usually don't like it when models look directly into the camera when being filmed, but for some reason, Chad pulls it off with that mischievous look of his.

I also love the look on his face at the beginning just before Clay tells him to go down on Bradley. He's already staring at Bradley's hard cock with a look that says, "I want that in my mouth!" And then at the end, just after Bradley cums, he gets that same look again. I thought he was going to go back down on him just before he kissed him.

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I loved the chemistry, too. I really loved the after sex kiss, & Bradley looked like he enjoyed everthing! Great video!!

Loved it too. The sucking wasnt forced looked like they enjoyed it and knew what they were doing. The kissing made it good especially while they were still fucking. Another natural.
I gave it a 5 too.

I just want to say thank you to everyone for your votes of confidence. I love reading all your coments and was happy when I read that someone finally realized who the man in the mirror was in the Jimmy/Bradley scene :) I have also noticed that there is a Team Chad avatar out there so keep the support coming. You guys are great!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for your votes of confidence. I love reading all your coments and was happy when I read that someone finally realized who the man in the mirror was in the Jimmy/Bradley scene :) I have also noticed that there is a Team Chad avatar out there so keep the support coming. You guys are great!!

Hey there! Glad you're "on" the website. It gets a little lonely during the day when all those others are off working; as I've said before I "suck my husband's dick for a living" so I have time to focus on you guys during the day...hope that cake in the oven's not burning." Anyway, I wanted to give you a shout out, I know many of your other fans would kill right now to be chatting with you...Ms. K espicially:001_wub:!
I really do enjoy your scenes and love to watch you have fun! As always, keep "up" the good work.

It's so nice to have you in here chatting with us Chad. Your scene with Bradley was really good. Thanks alot for all your efforts! :wink:

Funny you should mention the avatar. I looked recently and didn't see one for you Chad. I have been using JAck, cause I just love that boy, but as he is gone, I had already decided to change, only you weren't there yet. I shall go back and look.

By the way, I really enjoyed you episode with Brad. I thought the two of you were smoking! Now you need to team up with Connor. Thanks for posting.

Hey Rob! It's so good to see you with us again. xo :thumbup1:

It's good to be back after that nice hiatus from the forum. I love seeing all you guys on here again :smiley-sex020: