• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CHAD and Bradley

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I know, I know..............The CHAD and Bradley episode is not on for 43 minutes, but I wanted to make sure that everyone had a place swoon and gush over CHAD and Bradley.:001_wub::throwroses::clap:

With CHAD in it, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!:001_tt1:

LOL Ms, K. Hope it is not a disappointment! I know at least that CHAD wont be.

That was hot! I loved how easy the guys seemed to be with each other; very nice chemistry! Also, the rimming was great...all that deep breathing, yum. But what really did it for me was all the kissing..."oh hunny come here, I want to show you a video!"

Well Ms. K??? HaVe you recovered yet? That was pretty damned steamy! Loved the chemistry, the mutual oral, the rimming, and those sweet kisses! Oh my, I had to give this one a "5". My first in a long, long time. That was worth the wait! This is going to quickly be one of my favorite "go to" vids, when there is nothing much else worth watching.

Great job by both boys. Loved how Bradley was trying to smack his cock against Chad's belly when Brad first turned on his back. the boy wanted some contact! VEry hot.

Think I'll go watch it again! Laters!

no disappointment here.
chad is a pleaser.
bradley looks even better when you see both his front and his back.
the scene was well done!

Swooning and gushing.......

I am definitely NOT disappointed in this one. I could gush about CHAD for hours. :cheeerleader:Bradley did a great job, as well.

The faces that CHAD made while Bradley was giving him a bj, were priceless. He looked like he was trying very hard to be "straight faced" but just couldn't quite do it.:gayhehe:

The chemistry was great. The kissing was great. CHAD and Brad were a great combination.:smokin:

I actually only had one complaint about this episode...............

Can someone please show the person that wrote the episode description, the difference between a couch/sofa and a futon?:sign0029:

I have to say right now that I'm never as exicted and turned on by any other model then by chad ever. It's not just his body but his smile and comments and energy. One of the best scenes ever. I'm curious with who would agree with my thoughts. I'm pretty sure every scene with chad has always scored well over 4. I'm hoping Broke Straight Boys keeps him around for a while. Bradley and chad both sucked and cummed thank god.

Well, sports fans, that, so far for me, is the game of the year. What didn't it have in it? Bradley is a stud. He bottoms and he still looks like the big man on campus. Cute as hell to boot. And Chad is without a doubt Broke Straight Boys's MVP. He does it all and looks good doing it. Both of these guys give a full out performance. Touchdown! 5 stars doesn't do it justice.

Chad and Bradley, the BEST scene I've ever seen!

I know, I know..............The CHAD and Bradley episode is not on for 43 minutes, but I wanted to make sure that everyone had a place swoon and gush over CHAD and Bradley.:001_wub::throwroses::clap:

With CHAD in it, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!:001_tt1:
I agree 110% with Ms KIanna. Hot! And we all now know what Bradley looks like with a hard on! Well done kid. Chad, you're a natural. I loved the kissing! The Passion, The power of the scene. I gave it a 5! Chad,I think you're the best model on this site. Someone else said it first: 'Nuff Said!

Last edited:
This scene was hot! And yes... We finally found out what Bradley looks like naked with a hardon. And he looks good. He looks very good. Even with a big dick buried in him balls deep, he still looks like the straight football star on campus that who has a girlfriend and 1 or 2 on the down-low. lol And maybe the close male teammate friend and drinking buddy, that who knows what happens at the end of the night when one is "too drunk to drive home" and has to crash at the other's place. haha Not that I'm ascribing all of that behavior to Bradley personally. Just that he reminds me of that type of guy by his physical build and jockish demeanor. lol

What a fantastic scene for both of them! A job well done guys.

Thank you Clay! :001_smile:

Oh! And another mystery is solved. Somebody asked in the scene with Jimmy and Bradley who the guy was in the front seat that we caught a glimpse of in the rearview mirror. And who else's voice we were hearing in the car. It was Chad! :001_wub:

WOW WOW WOW! Bradley and Chad are ture professionals at this. That scene wil well planned and exercised. Great blow jobs, great kissing and two (count them two) cum shots. 5 all the way. Definitely hope to see both Bradley and Chad back soon.

This is BSB2 at its best. These two guys were a perfect match. They pass the 'straight' test yet the two of them were eager to please each other and us. My only disappointment was that the underwear seen in the photos suddenly disappeared in the video. Just a personal thing for hot guys displaying their sexy bulges. Otherwise, this was an amazingly hot shoot. Hope they can be teamed again.

Chad is growing on me. He seems to have a good personality. As far Bradley goes, he is a little too hairy backside for me. But my tastes run to smooth. I had the 5th Dimension song in my head.

This is the dawning of the age of the hairy ass, the age of the hairy ass

Chad is growing on me. He seems to have a good personality. As far Bradley goes, he is a little too hairy backside for me. But my tastes run to smooth. I had the 5th Dimension song in my head.

This is the dawning of the age of the hairy ass, the age of the hairy ass

Now you have me giggling..........:rotflmao::gayhehe::haha:

Very good movie! Both guys did a great job. Loved the kissing!! I thought it was very hot at the end, when Chad reached over and played with Bradley's cum. Hope to see both of them in more movies.

Chad&Bradley

Wow this one HOT video both where awesome you should keep these too together. Loved the hot kissing and rimming dam what a hot video:sleep2::boobies:basketball::radio4::wavey:

I haven't seen you this excited about new Broke Straight Boys boys in a long time Ms. K, that must mean they guys are getting better haha