• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Celebrity Male Cock

I'm trying to post those which didn't go through. But I'm still having some technical difficulties. lol I think some of the pictures are too large to combine in one post. Others, I'm not sure. I'll try some more tomorrow. I apologize if I clutter up the thread with some that won't post for whatever reason.

No problem. We all appreciate your efforts!

Yes. I saw this video several years ago (like 12 maybe) myself. Rob is impressive, even with all the graininess. Plus he's having sex next to another naked dude. That's pretty hot. But the scandal of the video at the time however was not the fact that there was a sex tape with Rob Lowe in it. (Which is what I thought was all the fuss was about.) I honestly didn't get the full story until later. The internet and the ability to research deep background stories, was still fairly new to us non-tekkie people back then. The real scandal of course was chillingly, that the girl in it was underage.

She was but he met her in a night club where she should have been of age to get in. The girl also ran off with the tape and money. I think it was more blackmail and Rob got out of charged. It did hurt his career but I always thought it was a bum wrap. Today though they woukd probably hang him up by his ample equipment. Figuratively of course. I think things have almost gone to far.

James Dean is a perfect example of a guy who died young and beautiful and will never age.........

18859244.jpg

style-blogs-the-gq-eye-dean-opener.jpg

Is this really him showing his cock?????

tumblr_n08vcjop3l1qdfsh0o1_400.jpg

James Dean is a perfect example of a guy who died young and beautiful and will never age.........

http://fr.web.img6.acsta.net/r_1280_720/medias/nmedia/18/35/17/99/18859244.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://media.gq.com/photos/5583bc323655c24c6c969ec9/master/w_800/style-blogs-the-gq-eye-dean-opener.jpg

Is this really him showing his cock?????

tumblr_n08vcjop3l1qdfsh0o1_400.jpg

Looks like it. He was supposed to have a big one!

She was but he met her in a night club where she should have been of age to get in. The girl also ran off with the tape and money. I think it was more blackmail and Rob got out of charged. It did hurt his career but I always thought it was a bum wrap. Today though they woukd probably hang him up by his ample equipment. Figuratively of course. I think things have almost gone to far.

Yeah. That's apparently a long story. The most favorable version for Rob Lowe is that it was all a setup by these girls to exploit him, sell the tape to the media, and steal his cash. With ruining his career and putting him behind bars a mere afterthought. He told Oprah one time that at the club they insisted on carding him at the door and gave him no leniency on being famous as far as checking ID. He met both girls INSIDE the club. So it would be quite natural to assume that both girls were already vetted for being 21+. There may be more to the story and maybe not. But I lean toward this version.

I'd love to see some more celebrity nudes from those who have access to them. I can probably scrounge up a few more from here and there. lol But do others have some more?

I've got a few more here to share. Keep in mind that it's possible that a few of these might be fakes. But I haver done my best to seek out only the ones that I am about 90% sure are real, or should be. haha Not all of these are nudes. Some I just liked because they are so provocative to me. And I hope you guys feel the same. Also, it's possible I might accidentally repost some from earlier in the thread. I'll try not to. But it's difficult to keep track of all of them. lol

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=_A8Ahncn78m8tbzy)original_102401112.jpg