• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Celebrity Male Cock

Matt Damon
View attachment 19369

pic_13_big.jpg

Last edited:
Some of these pics are not showing up on my screen in the post. But if you click the links you'll see them. I hope you enjoyed!

Are the rest of you seeing them?

Last edited:
Some of these pics are not showing up on my screen in the post. But if you click the links you'll see them. I hope you enjoyed!

Are the rest of you seeing them?
The one's that came up as links and not pictures say "invalid attachment" when I click on them, but the other's are GREAT!!!

Thanks Tampa!

I've always loved Chris Atkins and here are some of him both naked and "almost" naked. The naked ones may be fake or real. I don't know but Chris was a big time heart throb for me!

1b94a58197690cd815248f9a68a9551e.jpg

ChrisAtkins4.jpg

ChrisAtkins5.jpg

P_tripnight.tumblr_Christopher+Atkins2+copy.jpg

Christopher-Atkins-hot-selfie_98.jpg

I've always loved Chris Atkins and here are some of him both naked and "almost" naked. The naked ones may be fake or real. I don't know but Chris was a big time heart throb for me!

1b94a58197690cd815248f9a68a9551e.jpg

ChrisAtkins4.jpg

ChrisAtkins5.jpg

P_tripnight.tumblr_Christopher+Atkins2+copy.jpg

Christopher-Atkins-hot-selfie_98.jpg

I'm guessing Chris' cock shots are real, because, it they were fake, the dick would be longer. Forget his penis size however, just turn him around and have at that hot ass!

I'm guessing Chris' cock shots are real, because, it they were fake, the dick would be longer. Forget his penis size however, just turn him around and have at that hot ass!
When I posted that pic of him showing his ass, I had a feeling that you would take notice KG! :tongue:

076d5330bee97a439c37a7f7c75abf78.jpg

The one's that came up as links and not pictures say "invalid attachment" when I click on them, but the other's are GREAT!!!

Thanks Tampa!

I got the same result. I woukd sugest saving the pictures to your computer and then uploading them from there. That usually works for me.

I’m with you KG. Just flip him over. Rob Lowe didn’t seem to have that problem. Lol.

Can you imagine how much higher Olympic ratings would go if, immediately after each time Michael won a god medal, the silver and bronze medalists had to then suck that long cock of his off?

Silver sucks and Bronze bends over the medal stand to take it deep! Those other swimmers will be lined up to loose to him. Lol

I'm trying to post those which didn't go through. But I'm still having some technical difficulties. lol I think some of the pictures are too large to combine in one post. Others, I'm not sure. I'll try some more tomorrow. I apologize if I clutter up the thread with some that won't post for whatever reason.