• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP - Dr Geo and Derek - BRAVO!

I'm a huge fan of College Boy Physicals still - Medical Fetish is alive and well still with some of us! Finally a shoot that truly is devoted to medical fetish lovers - not just sex in a medical setting - BRAVO! Keep it up guys!!! I belong to College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys mainly because of shoots like this one!

Hey there. I'm afraid you won't get many people on this forum agreeing with you there, but I do. I too love College Boy Physicals. Sure the stories are hardly believable but it's a fantasy site and for those like you and me who enjoy the fantasy then so be it.

Loved this episode with Derek. At first having those metal rods put down his cock made me look away but then it kinda turned me on as it did Derek. Derek's body his hot and he has a lovely dick and wow what a cum shot he has. But poor Derek doesn't have any insurance so I'm looking forward to how he compensate's the lovely Dr Geo in the next episode..

Wow, Derek can sure "swallow a sword!" I really liked these two working together and hope that Derek's "compensation" to the doctor is just as fulfilling.:w00t:

I was impressed with Derek's ability to take the ever expanding probes up his dick. I've seen this done before, but I have never seen the tool he took last with no problems. Certainly the compensation due the Good Doctor must weigh heavily on Derek's sense of obligation. I am sure that the Good Doctor will work out a plan for the needy Derek. We certainly would not want him to miss out on the follow-up treatment. I love watching Dereki's compliant tool be ready and able to rise to the occasion the Dr. deems necessary to get his full amount due.

I was kinda disappointed that Derek did not have some quality time exploring the good Doctor's dick too. I think this should be the natural progression Doctors should implement when the patient us short on CA$H and long on everything else. I look forward to the return visit for them both to get closure.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

You guys (and gal) are not alone here. I love the medical fetish too. Reminds me of "playing doctor" as a child with my two young cousins. I was, after all, born in West Virginia and we seem to like to keep some things in the family. Cousins Mikey and Anthony were not the first cousins to have a romp in the hay together. lol

I fell in love with Derek on Broke Straight Boys and have always had him on my Favorites. I was shocked with my mental-image with the Prince Albert and the use of the Rods. Just a little bit too much for me. Oh well, I will love him just the same.

I'm a huge fan of College Boy Physicals still - Medical Fetish is alive and well still with some of us! Finally a shoot that truly is devoted to medical fetish lovers - not just sex in a medical setting - BRAVO! Keep it up guys!!! I belong to College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys mainly because of shoots like this one!

I am a great fan of medical fetishes and enjoyed this scene from beginning to end with great pleasure.

I just wonder how the reciprocation next week can top - or even equal - this one, but will have to wait and see like all of us.

Loved this episode with Derek. At first having those metal rods put down his cock made me look away but then it kinda turned me on as it did Derek. Derek's body his hot and he has a lovely dick and wow what a cum shot he has. But poor Derek doesn't have any insurance so I'm looking forward to how he compensate's the lovely Dr Geo in the next episode..

I've read erotica where one of the characters used sounds on his or her partner. I always wondered what that would look like. Now I know! Wow! That was a pretty intense scene! I hope he was able to get his PA back in ok. lol

I agree This was a great video CPB used to have teaching videos like this Glad to see them return
Thanks GREAT SHOW

If we have a Prince Arther, do you girls have a Queen Victoria, and if so what is it lol ?

That, my friend, is a great question! I have opted NOT to get any intimate piercings. The equivalent is a Princess Albertina. If you're really curious, follow this link. Fair warning, though, it contains girly bits and might make you a little queasy. I know it did me! Ouch! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_piercing

That, my friend, is a great question! I have opted NOT to get any intimate piercings. The equivalent is a Princess Albertina. If you're really curious, follow this link. Fair warning, though, it contains girly bits and might make you a little queasy. I know it did me! Ouch! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_piercing

Didn't make me queasy, but I was thinking that going through airport security may be a challenge...be ready to bear it and share it!:001_tongue: BTW, so glad to be off hydrocodone so I can drink again!

Didn't make me queasy, but I was thinking that going through airport security may be a challenge...be ready to bear it and share it!:001_tongue: BTW, so glad to be off hydrocodone so I can drink again!

Oh, but half the fun of narcotics is drinking while taking them ;) Kidding, kind of. When I hurt my back so badly last year, the Vicoden worked best when taken with a little wine. True.

Bear it and share it! Hahaha! I always wanted to pierce my nipples, but Bill was freaked out by the idea.

For those who go bACL TO bsbi, Derek HAD 3 OR 4 VIDEOS and always seemed to present a niave young man whon went ith the flow. His app.earance was well liked and I am glad to see him resurface at College boy Videos

For those who go bACL TO bsbi, Derek HAD 3 OR 4 VIDEOS and always seemed to present a niave young man whon went ith the flow. His app.earance was well liked and I am glad to see him resurface at College boy Videos

I'm with you on this one. It's good to see Derek return "grown up to be a college boy" with a need to see the new Doctor. I like College Boy Physicals and it's good to see them improving their scenes. Sometimes they just make me cringe.