• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Carson & Trey - Mediocre Scene, But Yet Another BSB Fuck-Up

I sure love Carson's earnest efforts to get results while being a good sport about it

I wouldn't care if you filmed Carson naked reading the phone book, I would watch! I think he is stunningly hot! Those eyes, that smile, that face, body and great cock! Love his laid back sweet attitude too! I can't wait to see someone pop his cherry!

Dear Rickbell,

I wouldn't care either cause I love looking at his beautiful body, big cock, and bigger balls. I thought it was especially telling when Carson was first feeling Trey's ass licking and Clay was asking if it tickled. Carson's slightly confused and bewildered smile was a good enough answer for me. Then again, what a truly lovely ass he has for Trey to play with.

For those who thought Carson too laidback in this episode, I really really loved Carson's deliberate effort at wanking Trent off while Trent was going down on Carson. For a "Str8 boi", I sure love Carson's earnest efforts to get results while being a good sport about it.

My biggest disappointment in this scene was I looked twice when Carson shot his load, but I guess it either was clear and hard to be seen or his cumloat scattered like buckshot when he blew. All I noticed was Carson feeding a little gizz from Carson's hand and a drop already on Trey's forehead. Maybe I am going blind, but I could not see anything to be cleaned off before Trey licked it clean! Maybe this was all "smoke and mirrors' or it could be due to poor lighting or camera angles. I just know the creamy delight I saw in Carson's solo, and I was assuming it would be as noticeable on this episode as well! I just loved the way Carson's dickhead glistened with pre-cum and then called in the heavy artillery. Such a pretty sight to see(in Carson's solo)!

I have to agree that Carson is a definite keeper and I think would be a wonderful addition to our models and ideal in BTS footage as well. Trey is someone I love for his shy way he presents himself, though behind his pointy haircut, there beats the heart of a really wild man just waiting to blossom fully and fuck himself or anyone handy completely silly! In an affectionate way, Trey's haircut reminds me of a SNL character featuring Martin Short with his waistband raised way above his natural waistline. You know the picture, it goes like this
grimly200_13658c.jpg
I say this not as criticism but simply as an exaggerated moment we all can easily appreciate! This goes for Trey as well

Such a thrill to watch these sweeties both at work and pleasure,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

I say Trey was wasted in this scene! Once the boy's, "been to Pari, you just can't put ihim back on the farm." The only way he should be filmed is with his legs in the air and his hole being stuffed...happily! As for Carson, the reason it, "took so long," was because you wouldn't relax and give it up; take a clue from Trey, who had a fucking awesome cum shot here. Relax and enjoy it...you have a wet warm mouth on your cock, what else do you need?! Just sayin...

I thought it was good. Carson is gorgeous and has a great body and personality. Trey not so much. Trey did give a great effort and I'm happy Carson at least touched him unlike the dexter oral scene. I think Carson has a long career ahead of him. Great find Broke Straight Boys

Wow! I saw a comment about Trey's cum shot and realized that I had not seen that. So, I go back and watch the episode again, and wow! There it was, and what a cum shot! Looked pretty obvious that Trey was pretty damned turned on by CArson. Hmmmm, I wonder how he would feel about having sex with Ayden?

HOT video

Servicing video's are for me, where the straight guy gives and the gay(me) receives. When the video begins Trey is already massaging Carson's big dick in his underwear.

Without wasting time, Trey gets to point, sucking and deepthroating that massive apparatus. "Pretty good. No teeth..." Carson is not afraid to jerk another cock, and it turns on Trey big time. No fake moaning... all real. Getting sucked from a standing position is my favorite position. Love a little domination and submission.

The anal licking is for my friends that love rimming... and I'm still on Carson's side: "First time for everything..." How does it feel? "I guess weird..." True but LoveLumps:smiley-love001: and Beth:smiley-love001: happen to insist!

Classic mistake to let the bottom cum first, but the ending is no less spectacular when Carson shoots his big load and Trey starts to suck his wet dick.

PS: Note how Carson spontaneous feeds Trey some cum from his thumb at the end.

I really liked this video. I thought Trey did an excellent blow job and you could tell it was good for Carson. The two seemed like buddies trying something new. Just what this site is all about. The cum shots were super! I loved the way Trey cleaned up Careson's dick. That really got my blood pumping. Then when he clean up the cum on Carson's finger and they both gigled, it was so much fun. Great work on everyone's part. I gave it a 5.

Servicing video's are for me, where the straight guy gives and the gay(me) receives. When the video begins Trey is already massaging Carson's big dick in his underwear.

Without wasting time, Trey gets to point, sucking and deepthroating that massive apparatus. "Pretty good. No teeth..." Carson is not afraid to jerk another cock, and it turns on Trey big time. No fake moaning... all real. Getting sucked from a standing position is my favorite position. Love a little domination and submission.

The anal licking is for my friends that love rimming... and I'm still on Carson's side: "First time for everything..." How does it feel? "I guess weird..." True but LoveLumps:smiley-love001: and Beth:smiley-love001: happen to insist!

Classic mistake to let the bottom cum first, but the ending is no less spectacular when Carson shoots his big load and Trey starts to suck his wet dick.
Exactly as I saw it too Robert :drool:.

PS: Note how Carson spontaneous feeds Trey some cum from his thumb at the end.
That was my favorite part of the scene, as Carson showed a slight smirk as he fed the leftover cum to his cocksucker, who obediently and hungrily licked off the last drop. Great ending to a great cocksucking scene. :thumbup:

That was my favorite part of the scene, as Carson showed a slight smirk as he fed the leftover cum to his cocksucker, who obediently and hungrily licked off the last drop. Great ending to a great cocksucking scene. :thumbup:

This scene I rated 5 stars too!

Come on Rob,
If you don't like being rimmed, it's because you have not been "done well." First hint of sex, Steve's jumping on the bed, ass in the air and telling me what toy to lube up...but only after I've sucked the sphincter...happily!
As for Mike,
All I can say is, "finger licking good" to your comment about Carson "feeding" Trey; you know someone was going to say it.

Dear Beth:smiley-love001:,

You are most welcome to rim me. Just don't expect that I will return the favour. If your ass needs cleaning most likely I'll use a cloth with lukewarm water, soap and a washcloth.

Ass_20cleaner.jpg

Dear Beth:smiley-love001:,

You are most welcome to rim me. Just don't expect that I will return the favour. If your ass needs cleaning most likely I'll use a cloth with lukewarm water, soap and a washcloth.
You would be an excellent nurse, Robert. :smiley-love021:

Attachments

• imagesCARS0BRW.jpg
    imagesCARS0BRW.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 48
iI think I agree with most everybody. Trey is cute and had a nice ass but if Carson is thinking about gay for pay Broke Straight Boys needs to use experienced talented professionals like Jason to let them know what hot man to man sex is like. KUDOS to Trey to take the cumshot and I thanks Trey liker his work agree again you really don't need that much spit for a rim job. Hope Carson stays around. Never thought Johnny Fonzaa (spelling) and he has come a long way!!! If Carson does decide to make some cash doing this he'll end up coming out of his shell.

Last edited:
I like Trey a lot, I think he is going to grow into a very handsome man and his hot little body is just going to get hotter and sexier as he matures. He really reminds me of a very young Montgomery Clift. I liked the video, I think Carson is cute and has a lot of potential.

I love to rim and it's nice to see in a video but it has to be one of the more difficult scenes to record. If it's done right it's not going to look good in a video because you won't see anything. As for the spitting, it seems that everyone here who rims, spits. I've seen Jason and Colin hawk up some big stringy wads of spit on someone's hole so this wasn't so bad compared to that. I know when I rim I push a lot of spit out of my mouth with my tongue to get the whole area wet and slippery. I'm guessing since they can't get their face in there right to do a proper job it takes some spit to make it juicy.

Wasn't it Bobby during his first rim job who said "Did you just SPIT on me?"

I cant believe I missed this scene!!!!!!!! It was, for me, smoking hot!!!!!!!! Damn, I just love this boy Trey. I think he has become the best cocksucker on Broke Straight Boys in a long while! That was frickin awesome! I love how into it, Trey gets! It is almost like watching Trey make love to a cock! Certainly to CArson's cock!

Trey, if you read these comments, know that I would love to suck you and rim you like you deserve!!!!!!! Anyone who does these as well as you do deserves someone to DO YOU with equal intensity and commitment! And next time Trey, keep that dick in your mouth till your partner rewards you with a fresh hot load! I could see you wanted to with Carson, too bad he didn't let you. That would have made a classic Broke Straight Boys scene! Love you Trey!