• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Caleb

Denny Bear

Reaction score
I cant believe I actually get to start the new thread on Caleb but anyway over all a really good find David. Tons of potential waiting there for the picking, and I can't help but imagine him needing a good spanking from time to time? I know one thing for sure it's going to be a good day when his bubble but meets up with the wrong end of a big dick. I cant really picture him teamed up with some of the finer studs in the herd but he would sure make good fodder for a few of the bigger boys in the barn. I say we saddle him up and see where we go. Keep up the good work boys, August is going to be a good month. :drool:

I cant believe I actually get to start the new thread on Caleb but anyway over all a really good find David. Tons of potential waiting there for the picking, and I can't help but imagine him needing a good spanking from time to time? I know one thing for sure it's going to be a good day when his bubble but meets up with the wrong end of a big dick. I cant really picture him teamed up with some of the finer studs in the herd but he would sure make good fodder for a few of the bigger boys in the barn. I say we saddle him up and see where we go. Keep up the good work boys, August is going to be a good month. :drool:

Thanks for stimulating my curiosity Den. The first thing I thought when I saw his upcoming-photo was that I like my Shreks better as cartoons than as BSBs. But if you liked him, I'll like him. But not yet. He's gonna remain un-downloaded till I can get used to the idea of watching a solo, almost never all that awesome, starring a guy who is the antithesis of Tyler.

Love

Last edited:
Caleb (ooooh)

I like Caleb. He's not my fetish-guy, but damned good. So here he is, neat clean with no false modesty and other types of B.S. He is a guy who knows how to pleasure himself and he's willing to let us share in the big moment. Hot Damm! It don't get much better than that! I hope he cums back. And, admit it guys, David treated this hunk with great respect and we're all rewarded for that. What an event . . . :w00t:

I REALLY liked this guy Caleb! Loved his modest attitude, his openness and his lack of inhibitions in front of the camera. I get into stocky, muscular guys with some body hair, so this guy is right up my alley. (at least I wish..LOL) I hope he does more, would love to see him suck some cock and maybe get fucked. (would really like to see one of the guys rim that fine ass!) David please keep Caleb coming! (and cumming)

Peace guys,
mt8um

Caleb (Celeb)

Liked his natural way. Not ashamed to enjoy himself. Struck me as being very open.
Wish all 'straights' were like that.

I like Caleb, too! I wasn't thrilled by the photo posted, but he is a great guy! He is good looking in an unconventional way, and that body! I like the little bit of fur he has going on, and he likes his nipples. A lot! LOL!

Great attitude, and totally comfortable within himself. David was just great with him, too. I've said it before, and I will say it again, David is one of the best at getting these guys comfortable in front of the camera. It's all about the benjamins for Caleb. I think he is ready for anything.

If you haven't watched this vid, I highly recommend it.

Caleb face down on a pillow

ITA with you guys. Love his attitude! And from the neck down

WOOF!!

Face down in a pillow with that ass in the air, who the hell would care what he looks like? Emminently lickable, suckable and fuckable. Just the way a str8 boy should be.

The Blu and D&E score another two dicks up!

Yes!

Broke Straight Boys gets an F- for choosing that picture of Caleb. Wish they had shown some of his incredible body. I like him...a lot. Straight up straight guy. Likes his nipples and balls played with. LOL I think he is a keeper, probably not everyone's dream date, but one I'll bet is going to be some lucky Broke Straight Boys guy's hot partner. Can't wait to see him in action. Thanks David.

Oh yes !!!

Oh yes I love him !!! I do agree with everything that been said above, he is great, nothing wrong with his face , nice masculine face,I'm normally not crazy about solos, but that was hot and entertaining, great addition to the stable, cannot wait to see him in a 3some:thumbup1:
And I also agree that whoever put the picture for the ad should be spanked...!

Cheers !

Mat:wink:

Broke Straight Boys gets an F- for choosing that picture of Caleb. Wish they had shown some of his incredible body. I like him...a lot. Straight up straight guy. Likes his nipples and balls played with. LOL I think he is a keeper, probably not everyone's dream date, but one I'll bet is going to be some lucky Broke Straight Boys guy's hot partner. Can't wait to see him in action. Thanks David.

I couldn't agree more with what you guys have said about Caleb. The photo does not do him justice at all. My first impression was that he was some lughead type who would work as a bouncer at a bar. Someone you would be more leery of than attracted to. Boy was I wrong about that. If you guys let the photo turn you off to watching him you'll be missing out... He is 20 times better looking than that photo would indicate.

Caleb's body type is not my ideal at all but with Caleb I could become a convert. WOOOFFF! On a cold night I could think of a whole lot worse things to do than to cuddle up with all his muscles and hairy chest wrapped around me.

David did his usual impeccable job of treating him very well and getting him relaxed. He wasn't at all uptight or inhibited. He didn't act like he was holding anything back out of shyness or a feeling of duress. I was shocked..shocked I tell you, haha...that this was even one of the better solos I have seen in a while. The still camera may not be very kind to him, but the video camera likes him alot!

Last edited:
Caleb had better bottom! The studio could go broke trying to pay a guy enough money to let Caleb top them with that monster!

I must admit that my more perverse side would really like to see big strong Caleb bottom. LOL

Blah. You'll have to work harder to be perverse in my book. Some famous French guy once said 'once is curiosity, twice is perverse' but I prefer the expression 'a feather is kinky. the whole chicken is perverse'...

WOOF WOOF I can not wait please tell me you have him dong more

Welcome to the forum Kyle!

Yes. Caleb will be doing more. You can catch a picture of him with another model in an upcoming scene. Check out the thread called "Updates for August 2009." In the top picture on post #3 you will see a picture of Caleb with another model. So we have that episode yet to look forward to. I suspect though that Caleb will be in at least one more scene for a total of 3.

Mega vote here for CALEB!! Natural pubes, no shaved balls +++++! Real college jock. Doesn`t look like the pipe or the hype has touched this one.
No steroids either. I believe him. He looks all natural to me and I`m from Hollywood where "all natural" became extinct a long time ago. I can tell he`s sure not from here. I can`t wait to see the next CALEB episode.
A refreshing change in this insane world.