• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Caleb and Scott

David, any chance of a Jimmy and Scott matchup. Maybe that depends if Diesal approves :) Anyway, those two would really light up a room. Add member favorite Michael and you'd have megawatts.

Oh god, can we leave the Diesal and Jimmy fantasies out of any thread anymore? Diesal barely reciprocated to Jimmie on any level or showed any interest beyond getting his rocks off and y'all are having them pick out China patterns! David, any chance of a Jimmy and Scott matchup in Diesal's bed?

Oh god, can we leave the Diesal and Jimmy fantasies out of any thread anymore? Diesal barely reciprocated to Jimmie on any level or showed any interest beyond getting his rocks off and y'all are having them pick out China patterns! David, any chance of a Jimmy and Scott matchup in Diesal's bed?
'

I love you you cranky so and so! I agree that Jimmy and Scott would be hot! Thanks for making me laugh!

Scott took it like a champ...very impressive for his first time. He just got on with it and Caleb.....awesome. Talk about a power top. Loved the way he just slid right in..haha it is like the whole band aid thing, one quick rip and you just pull it off!!! Well Caleb did just that in my opinion. I do think that he needs to get into the whole oral thing next time and i would love to see him bottom with someone who would be a little rough with him.

Loved the "prison bitch" comment!!:w00t:
You got it right my brother. Slide the dick in like Caleb did. Don`t pay attention to the bottom hurting for a bit and like you said,"get on with it.
Rip the bandage off with one snap!" Exactly! I couldn`t agree with you more.

Lmao

Baal you are one of a kind. I always get a laugh when I read your posts.

Now fess up, which of the guys in your avatar are you?

For the safety of people on the forum there will never be a picture of me as my avatar...

TouchYourself.jpg

For the safety of people on the forum there will never be a picture of me as my avatar...

My goodness Baal. If you work at a major retail store you can't be that bad looking. It's not like you can't go outdoors because you would frighten small children. haha

Many of us would like to stay looking like we were in our 20's but have all the wisdom and life experience that the years have given us. But that's not how the game is played. So you could at least consider posting a picture of yourself. But it is your choice.

Fess up, baal, you have to be either the tasty ass or the hungry face staring at it. Or, is it a photoshop trick and you're both: a face hungrily staring at your own ass? Am I hot on the tail (uh) trail?

Fess up, baal, you have to be either the tasty ass or the hungry face staring at it. Or, is it a photoshop trick and you're both: a face hungrily staring at your own ass? Am I hot on the tail (uh) trail?

Bet you're right on target with this rifle. Then again I'm thinking Baal is the guy with the hot ass. You do have a hot ass don't you Baal?