• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Caleb and Scott

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
This was a pretty interesting video. David, like you said you cannot predict what will happen in these scenes. It was a pretty hot scene. I was a bit disappointed in Caleb not even venturing into giving a BJ but I am sure he had his reasons. Anyway Scott, did a great job as Caleb's pleasure toy. Again, I am really amazed at how good Scott manages to give head with braces on. Scott took it like a champ all the way around. Caleb was pretty much a power top. At first I kind of felt bad that Caleb did not take more time to finesse his cock into Scott's rectum. Then it seemed as though he eased right into bottoming once he worked through the pain. David, I cracked up when you mentioned the whole "prison bitch" thing. I thought that was almost what took place. Only I would say that Scott was either money hungry or hungry for the cock; perhaps both. Scott really seemed to enjoy himself even though he did 75% of the work. This was far from one of my favorite scenes but it was appealing in a unique way and it still really fit into the site theme nicely. Good shoot...:001_rolleyes:

Caleb is a beast! Never mind the finness the rectum bullshit. Caleb slipped in perfectly. Yeah it hurt Scott for a second but it wasn`t agonizing like other first time tops who are so afraid they`re hurting the bottom they take too long and hurt the guy the whole time. Caleb got the hurting part over quickly and fucked Scott hard and consistently. I know from experience that Caleb`s way feels the best. Yo, yo, yo!!!! I`d let him fuck me any day!

Caleb is a beast! Never mind the finness the rectum bullshit. Caleb slipped in perfectly. Yeah it hurt Scott for a second but it wasn`t agonizing like other first time tops who are so afraid they`re hurting the bottom they take too long and hurt the guy the whole time. Caleb got the hurting part over quickly and fucked Scott hard and consistently. I know from experience that Caleb`s way feels the best. Yo, yo, yo!!!! I`d let him fuck me any day!

Kungsurf Welcome to the Forum...:thumbup1:

I hear that. I guess I will take your word for it. :001_unsure: I have never been much for the rough stuff. :thumbup1:

Scott deserves a few return trips to the futon so he can find out how good it can really feel. Caleb? Maybe he can pop a few more cherries for us but Scott's more to my liking!

Scott took it like a champ...very impressive for his first time. He just got on with it and Caleb.....awesome. Talk about a power top. Loved the way he just slid right in..haha it is like the whole band aid thing, one quick rip and you just pull it off!!! Well Caleb did just that in my opinion. I do think that he needs to get into the whole oral thing next time and i would love to see him bottom with someone who would be a little rough with him.

Loved the "prison bitch" comment!!:w00t:

I enjoyed watching this video much more than I had expected. Physically, neither Caleb nor Scott are my "ideal" types. I much prefer the "pretty boy" smooth late teen, early twenties types, like Tyler, Logan, Alden, Shane, etc. I was most impressed with Caleb. He has a confident attitude. I liked when Scott was on his knees at the end of the dick sucking scene, and Caleb proudly said that girls love sucking his cock. Scott is closer to my ideal looking guy, but falls a bit short, but makes up for it in his enthusiasm. He gave great head, and took Caleb's big fat dick like a champ. He was even excited enough to shoot his load while getting fucked.

This video was a pleasant surprise, and both guys really did a terrific job.

Scott took it like a champ...very impressive for his first time. He just got on with it and Caleb.....awesome. Talk about a power top. Loved the way he just slid right in..haha it is like the whole band aid thing, one quick rip and you just pull it off!!! Well Caleb did just that in my opinion. I do think that he needs to get into the whole oral thing next time and i would love to see him bottom with someone who would be a little rough with him.

Loved the "prison bitch" comment!!:w00t:

I couldn't agree more Wantto! LOL Scott did a fantastic job. Caleb has a great body! And it's not really even my type. I kept trying to make the point that even though his still photos may show a less than attractive muscle headed football jock, that his looks and personality come across MUCH MUCH better on video. I really do like his personality. And just about evertything he says on camera is interesting or arousing in its own way. Thanks in no small part to questions from David.

I loved the fact that Caleb is very proud of his body. And the fact that he says all the chicks LOVE his dick. haha So you could tell that he felt like he was doing quite the favor to let another guy taste and feel what he had only let girls do before. The fact that we were watching something only a few girls had been allowed to see before WAS quite the thrill! LOL

I did start to get uncomfortable with how rough he was getting with a sweet and gentle first-timer like Scott. Once I saw that Scott had worked through the pain and was tolerating it well, I relaxed and enjoyed it. The fact that Scott came while being fucked says plenty right there. LOL

I find it quite humorous that this scene provides a perfect example of what we have been discussing lately in another thread. That being the question of how much of scenes not reaching their full potential is due to David's and Eddie's direction or the models' refusal to do more. David says that he and Eddie are absolutely coaching them to do all of our suggestions (which they have already thought of also) but that the models themselves either refuse to do certain things or are just unable to act or emote in front of the camera.

Almost as if on cue to prove David's point this video comes out. Where the model himself says point blank that he won't suck dick for this scene. And David's in the background saying more or less: "See folks?! I can lead them to the water but I can't make them drink it." I'm so glad that David filmed this scene anyway. He could have told Caleb that if he wouldn't suck dick that he'd be sent packing. Then we would have missed out on a nice model with a great body.

Rather than focusing on what Caleb wouldn't do I was able to appreciate what he did do. When he was receiving oral he didn't just sit there and turn into a statue. He was constantly moaning and running his hands over his chest and body. That gave encouragement to Scott that he was doing a good job. And most importantly for Scott, that it was being appreciated by Caleb. I thought it was hot the way Caleb kept pinching his nipple rings! LOL All in all I thought it was a very good video.

I liked this vid, too. Like Jayman, I think Scott does an admirable BJ with all that hardware in his mouth. Caleb thought so too! :biggrin:
Caleb didn't say he would never suck or get fucked. If the money is right, I think he will. I really like Caleb. He may not be my fave body type, but his confidence in himself, I find hot! Caleb wasn't tender or careful with Scott, but he wasn't nasty about it either. He was getting off! LOL!

I like Scott, too. Nice guy. From saying "ow" at the start of the fucking, to busting with a semi hard dick, he enjoyed the experience.

Nice Saturday update. :thumbup1:

..................... I really like Caleb. He may not be my fave body type, but his confidence in himself, I find hot! Caleb wasn't tender or careful with Scott, but he wasn't nasty about it either. He was getting off! LOL!
I agree 100% Paris. Caleb is not my typical type either, but his confident sexy straight boy attitude is a total turn on to me.:thumbup1:

I agree 100% Paris. Caleb is not my typical type either, but his confident sexy straight boy attitude is a total turn on to me.:thumbup1:

I couldn't agree with you 2 more. He's not my type at all. Which made it feel all the more strange and pleasantly surprising just how MUCH I liked him! LOL :tongue_smilie::drool::blush:

Caleb is a hot hunk of man!

I couldn't agree with you 2 more. He's not my type at all. Which made it feel all the more strange and pleasantly surprising just how MUCH I liked him! LOL :tongue_smilie::drool::blush:

Caleb is a hot hunk of man!

Yeah, he is! I liked him in his solo, and I liked him in this vid, too!

He is not some big dumb jock type as his photos tend to make you believe. He is bright, nice, and HOT! :w00t:

Caleb was your typical straight dude just getting his dick sucked, making his money and leaving. Although it fits the Broke Straight Boys image...and the scene was nice, just as we spoke about this topic in another thread, unfortunately since Caleb was only willing to do certain scenes or do certain things with another guy and he was just going through the motions to make $$$, it was very transparent and his time on the Broke Straight Boys Futon was only limited to two scenes. He's a nice guy but he was not willing to do more no matter how much money I offered him on screen or off screen.

-David

Caleb was your typical straight dude just getting his dick sucked, making his money and leaving. Although it fits the Broke Straight Boys image...and the scene was nice, just as we spoke about this topic in another thread, unfortunately since Caleb was only willing to do certain scenes or do certain things with another guy and he was just going through the motions to make $$$, it was very transparent and his time on the Broke Straight Boys Futon was only limited to two scenes. He's a nice guy but he was not willing to do more no matter how much money I offered him on screen or off screen.

-David
Perhaps that's the way it should be. He is straight, but open minded enough to get naked and do a solo, and then to let a guy give him head, and fuck a dude too, but if he is truly straight, then it is not surprising that he will go no further. You also mentioned that Shane will not bottom, or get very sensual in his sex scenes with guys. When you play with straight boys, you have to expect this mentality. And if you cannot use them anymore as they will not do anything new, so be it. They will have done their scenes for us to enjoy, and then move on with their straight young lives. And that is fine too.

David, I'm with Lester. Scott will be back, won't he?

I would like to have seen more of Caleb.

David, you and Eddie are getting really tough on your models recently! You really must have some HOT newbies cumming up. Leon looks great!

Does he have a red bone?

Get it? Leon red bone?

Hello?