• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cage!

Didn't like the site pic but I gave it a go and was impressed. Seems a really nice guy, who seems sorted and is just doing this for a bit more spending money. Note he said he is not broke, which will no doubt offend some of the members who insist models have to be broke and straight and yes boys lol

I find him so fucking hot! I hope we get to see more of him soon with another dude. I wonder if he's gonna give it or take it :)

I find him so fucking hot! I hope we get to see more of him soon with another dude. I wonder if he's gonna give it or take it :)

LMAO Steve. Why am I not surprised? He is right up your alley. :biggrin:

I'm right there with you, Steve! And so glad to see your handsome face back amongst the avatars. You've been gone too long and sorely missed by many of us.

As to your question, for me there can and should be only correct answer: he gives and gives and gives. And maybe because he's not broke, he can refuse the allure of Clay's money and not take!!

Cage Kafig is definitely hot....but still 2nd to HOT STUD Damian......lololol............would love to see them in a scene together.....just haven't figured out which would make the hottest top in that scene.....maybe they should flip flop for us.......:smile:

Figures...........I cancel my membership and along comes a hot STRAIGHT guy. Cage Kafig is the type of guy I pay to see on Broke Straight Boys I'm not sure exactly what day my membership ends so maybe I'll get to see more of him. If he'd come along a few days sooner maybe, just maybe I would have been convinced to stay.

Figures...........I cancel my membership and along comes a hot STRAIGHT guy. Cage Kafig is the type of guy I pay to see on Broke Straight Boys I'm not sure exactly what day my membership ends so maybe I'll get to see more of him. If he'd come along a few days sooner maybe, just maybe I would have been convinced to stay.
I've had similar feelings about the site as of late Rickster, but I am addicted to this forum, so I haven't even seriously considered canceling at this time, and I am so pleased that Mark has actually brought us a very "believably" straight guy, such as Cage Kafig.

Obviously some prayers are answered. :angel:

I'm right there with you, Steve! And so glad to see your handsome face back amongst the avatars. You've been gone too long and sorely missed by many of us.

As to your question, for me there can and should be only correct answer: he gives and gives and gives. And maybe because he's not broke, he can refuse the allure of Clay's money and not take!!
The stars must be aligned again Stowe, as you and I are totally in agreement, as we were back in the "bad old days", (to some) of Jimmy Johnson. Much as with Jimmy, Cage Kafig appears to be an uber masculine straight guy, and I see absolutely no reason for him ever to bottom, but this is 2013, and this is not your daddies Broke Straight Boys, so we will see what Mark & Clay do with this totally hot dude. :001_unsure:

Kinda shocked why you gave it a 1 Erik, since you like Johnny so much.

Don't like skinny guys never will. Just my thing. I would rather see a guy a little over weight than someone who looks like they haven't eaten in a couple of weeks.
Once again it is just my thing.

The good thing about this is that most models that post on the forums and setup Twitter or Facebook accounts mean they are planning to do more scenes then just a solo. Hope to see more of him soon.

I have to agree he is a keeper sure hopes he stays around for more scenes it would be nice maybe him and Romeo would be nice together just hope it happens

Haha that is defiantly a possibility and I will take it easy on you if we fight haha love you man!