• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cage!

Milla79

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but for me, Cage Kafig is a definite keeper! Such a great addition to Broke Straight Boys He's a hunk with a charming southern accent and good sense of humour.
He's got such a great body and beautiful eyes! :drool:
What about that huge load? What a great cumshot!!!

A well deserved 5!! :smile:

I wanna see him with Damien (once his hand heals), and Mick in a flip flop!
That'd be so Hot!!! :biggrin:
What about Jason or Paul to teach him some oral skills? To break him in?

I was thinking Mick or Damien with him would be awesome too!! Or maybe a hot 3way? Cage Kafig is the type i love to see on Broke Straight Boys and I know mikey and tampa will love him too. He's a keeper if put with the right model!

Wow!!!!! I've been wondering over the last few months, if I would ever see a guy that turns me on as much as Cage Kafig does here again. Don't they say that patience is a virtue? Well, my patience paid off today.

Cage Kafig dresses just the way I like to see a 20 year old kid dress, with the torn faded jeans, the fluorescent green shirt and matching sneakers. He looks the way a real straight kid his age looks, and his body is perfect, without an ounce of fat, perfect abs, chest and arms, not overdone, but just perfect. And he has that laid back, self confident, even somewhat cocky attitude too.

I am very curious to see how he progresses here, as he hopefully maintains his masculine, confident persona as he interacts with another guy sexually, ostensibly for the first time, before our eyes. Cage Kafig is very much the kind of guy that I've longed for here and I sure hope that he doesn't disappoint me as his journey continues.

By the way, that cum shot was incredible as well as mouth watering. :drool:

I was thinking Mick or Damien with him would be awesome too!! Or maybe a hot 3way? Cage Kafig is the type i love to see on Broke Straight Boys and I know mikey and tampa will love him too. He's a keeper if put with the right model!
He sure has me hooked, Peter, but knowing Tampa as I do, the hair, (or lack thereof), and the tattoos may not have Tampa drooling as I was during his solo, but I'm sure Tampa will offer his review of Cage Kafig, soon enough.

Last edited:
My, what an "impression!" I like him; down to earth, tatted and seems to want to have a good time, whatever he's doing. I'm gonna say he needs a bit of a less masculine partner, maybe Daniel or Blake. Someone who can satisfy him orally and then arouse the "beast" within. I hope they bring him around slowly otherwise, he's going to run. I would also love to see him spend some quality time with Damian, the photographer. Some hot photos of him training "wood" be so fine!:001_wub:

He sure has me hooked, Peter, but knowing Tampa as I do, the hair, (or lack thereof), and the tattoos may not have Tampa drooling as I was during his solo, but I'm sure Tampa will offer his review of Cage Kafig, soon enough.

You know me so well Mikey. LOL I really like his polite southern charm, accent...and dare I say "sweet" personality? :001_smile: But no. Unfortunately Cage Kafig is not my cup of tea sexually. The shaved head and multiple tattoos all over his front and back are not a plus in my book. I suppose that this is his way of looking intimidating and scary to his opponents during MMA competitions. His eyes are a beautiful hazel/blue color in the still photos. I wish that video did them more justice.

I'm glad that so many of the rest of you really like him though. He does give off the very straight vibe that so many of us love. Myself included of course. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when he's paired with other models. :) If he's paired with a model who is really really into him, the sparks could fly. :blink:

I like this guy!! I like the twink type and like the guys who have a rougher appearance! So he fills the latter for me. I'd love to see this guy in action!!

I don't like solos, but I agree with everyone, except for the pairing: Gotta be Romeo.

I couldn't agree with you more, christopher! As I was watching this vid and fantasizing about his doing a scene with another guy, my first thought was Romeo. Talk about a fuckapalozza!!

I couldn't agree with you more, christopher! As I was watching this vid and fantasizing about his doing a scene with another guy, my first thought was Romeo. Talk about a fuckapalozza!!

Oh, I'd love to see him with Romeo too! :biggrin:

I gave this scene a 3 - average in my grading system; primarily because as a solo scene that is what is was to me. I've seen better; I've seen worse.

Now if I could give a grade on the model himself, then I'd give him a 5 easily. He has that rough street trade look which just gets my juices flowing. I agree with mikey in that I want to see him back but not lose any of that personna by being romantic. He has suck and fuck written all over him. I would like to see a top contest with Romeo to see which one can be the most aggressive, dominant and studliest top, but not in a flip flop. Two different scenes where one tops the other.

I had two gripes with this scene: 1. I tried viewing it shortly after it was posted at midnight edt, but bufferring, bufferring. It took me 4 attempts to finally get it to play through.

2. My biggest gripe was the introduction. Here we have a scene which the site owner hyped with his own thread about this guy; And in the scene he says he is a Cage Kafig fighter. and Clay doesn't even think to ask him to tell the viewers what that is. It would have been interesting to hear him talk about it. Don't assume all of us know everything you might know about the world, Clay! I didn't even know what MMA fighter meant when Mark posted that on his thread. Some of us are old. As I said on Mark's thread - I'm from the Friday Night Fights on a black & white tv generation.

If My Self And Cage Kafig Were To Do A Scene Together Best Believe That Shit Would Be Hott! I Heard Hes A Fighter So Ima Put Him Up To The Test :p But To Make Things A Little More Interesting I Wouldn't Mind Adding Another Body To The Mix :p

If My Self And Cage Kafig Were To Do A Scene Together Best Believe That Shit Would Be Hott! I Heard Hes A Fighter So Ima Put Him Up To The Test :p But To Make Things A Little More Interesting I Wouldn't Mind Adding Another Body To The Mix :p

I believe Cage Kafig will have to do some "growing" as a model before he'd be ready for you! :001_wub:

He's hot with a touch of adorable & fun. Luv that gorgeous cock & damn he sure pumps out a good load of cream! Hope we see more of him!:thumbup:

Upon much closer examination his tatts are not of the run-of-the-mill street variety. The one says, "Childhood Cancer Awareness" next to the one that says, "Hope". I wonder if Cage Kafig is a cancer survivor or if he had a loved one with childhood cancer.