• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSBTV Trailer On YouTube

I just hope that the part where a model said "I'm not a racist... I'm just not attracted to black guys" came from the the 'scripted' part of any reality show because that was very uncomfortable to hear.

Enough, already, with this topic. The trailer was released supposedly unauthorized; then within less than 24 hrs management was as happy as a pig in shit because of the response. Now the yammering continues incessantly. It's out there. It's being watched. If I were a cynical person, I'd suggest that this whole Damien/Paul leaving, the "Unauthorized" release of the trailer and now Damien's having to be forgiven and will be if we all watch it on the perezhilton link seems all just a bit too choreographed. But then I'm not a cynic, am I?

Thank You stowe....johnny
I see that these same "vibes" are shared from Pittsburgh to San Francisco to NYC. I don't believe for a second that Damien "leaked" the video on his own, and now needs "forgiveness" from management. Indeed Stowe the word "choreographed" definitely comes into play regarding this whole situation.

I just hope that the part where a model said "I'm not a racist... I'm just not attracted to black guys" came from the the 'scripted' part of any reality show because that was very uncomfortable to hear.

Sexual preference does not mean you're a racist. What if you only have sex with straight guys? Does that make you a homophobe? What if you only have sex with blondes, or people with green eyes or guys with big dicks? You can't help what kind of guy turns you on and what kind of guy doesn't turn you on. That's a question sociologists have been trying to answer for a long time now. Some scientist think we choose sexual partners on a chemical basis or on some level we choose a partner that will enhance our own gene pool and yes it has been suggested that it's the same with gay men even though they are not going to produce offspring.

I see that these same "vibes" are shared from Pittsburgh to San Francisco to NYC. I don't believe for a second that Damien "leaked" the video on his own, and now needs "forgiveness" from management. Indeed Stowe the word "choreographed" definitely comes into play regarding this whole situation.
We really don't have that much free time around here to plan something like that, lol, When you see the official trailer you'll see that it shows more than the leaked trailer. We kept it up because of demand to see it. We're happy that people like it and want to see more. Taking it down would have just led to more speculation. Pretty soon our members won't have to speculate on situations like this because it will all be on TV. lol

We really don't have that much free time around here to plan something like that, lol, When you see the official trailer you'll see that it shows more than the leaked trailer. We kept it up because of demand to see it. We're happy that people like it and want to see more. Taking it down would have just led to more speculation. Pretty soon our members won't have to speculate on situations like this because it will all be on TV. lol

Time will tell, and Mike - the vibes got across here at 5am BST today..

I suppose that if a person felt that they had a chance of getting with a model, that would take them out of the running, if they were black? I'm not attracted to black guys either....and I am one!

I suppose that if a person felt that they had a chance of getting with a model, that would take them out of the running, if they were black? I'm not attracted to black guys either....and I am one!
Thank you for saying that Betu. I am not sexually attracted to Asian guys, while one of my best friends to this day is my ex-college roommate who I met 46 years ago who is Chinese, and to this day he always has my back, as I do his. I am also not sexually attracted to women, or fat guys or even to guys my own age now.

Our sexual attractions are what they are, and not a sign of racism, sexism or ageism. It is just what it is, not something that I can consciously control.

Thank you for saying that Betu. I am not sexually attracted to Asian guys, while one of my best friends to this day is my ex-college roommate who I met 46 years ago who is Chinese, and to this day he always has my back, as I do his. I am also not sexually attracted to women, or fat guys or even to guys my own age now.

Our sexual attractions are what they are, and not a sign of racism, sexism or ageism. It is just what it is, not something that I can consciously control.

Mike, I agree with both you and Betu, on this point. Sexual attractions are largely unconscious, and imponderable. And furthermore, usually forged in one's earliest youth. So no one should be blamed for not being primarily to people of a certain hair-colour, facial features, or whatever. (Like I only date brunets, ALWAYS. LOL!) That's just life.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

If racism is part of sexual attraction, then I have been "victimized" a lot by the syndrome affectionately know as "Jungle Fever"! White men/and Women too, who are Predominately Attracted to black guys, have had their way with Poor me!:crying2:

If racism is part of sexual attraction, then I have been "victimized" a lot by the syndrome affectionately know as "Jungle Fever"! White men/and Women too, who are Predominately Attracted to black guys, have had their way with Poor me!:crying2:

It must have been terrible! lol How ever did you get through it Betu? :001_rolleyes:

Nice Quote Sweetheart......johnny

I'm not attracted to femmy guys. I have friends who are a little bit sissy, but it's not what i look for in a guy. I like masculine self confident guys who carry themselves like guys btw my preference is well hung also lol

I'm not attracted to femmy guys. I have friends who are a little bit sissy, but it's not what i look for in a guy. I like masculine self confident guys who carry themselves like guys btw my preference is well hung also lol
It's all about the dick with you Peter, you slut. lol.

I knew there was something about you I liked! Do you have any black in you? Would ya like to! LOL! That was Chris Rock, not me...liked it :fny:though!

Sexual preference does not mean you're a racist. What if you only have sex with straight guys? Does that make you a homophobe? What if you only have sex with blondes, or people with green eyes or guys with big dicks? You can't help what kind of guy turns you on and what kind of guy doesn't turn you on. That's a question sociologists have been trying to answer for a long time now. Some scientist think we choose sexual partners on a chemical basis or on some level we choose a partner that will enhance our own gene pool and yes it has been suggested that it's the same with gay men even though they are not going to produce offspring.

But wasn't it weird hearing a 'straight guy' saying that he wasn't "attracted to black guys" though? We know he already doesn't go for men, why feel the need to specifically single out a particular skin color?

To me it sounded very much like "black people" which is bigotry.

But we know that US reality shows now have to have the obligatory racist (i.e. this season's Big Brother's Caled it seems), I just hope that's an unfortunate trend that the Broke Straight Boys TPTB have chosen to script into their show as well.

But wasn't it weird hearing a 'straight guy' saying that he wasn't "attracted to black guys" though? We know he already doesn't go for men, why feel the need to specifically single out a particular skin color?

To me it sounded very much like "black people" which is bigotry.

But we know that US reality shows now have to have the obligatory racist (i.e. this season's Big Brother's Caled it seems), I just hope that's an unfortunate trend that the Broke Straight Boys TPTB have chosen to script into their show as well.

Pascal - I think you will find that Damian is bi sexual - unless I am mistaken.

Indeed Jon, Damien came to the site as a result of his Broke Straight Boys-TV audition tape under his real name, where he said he was bi-sexual from the git-go. (Is that another "old man" reference Peter??? lol).
Yes you are correct three times, my Damien Kyle is bi-sexual and git-go is from a few decades ago. It's okay old man, you can't be "hip and smooth" all the time. And yes I'm a slut and very good at it!! lol