• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSBTV Trailer On YouTube

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Wow, look at the trailer for the TV show; this is going to be a hell of a show!

Ohhhh, boy. This is a whole lot of drama. ^.^ Oh, and just when you think Jimmy's gone...there he is. Ugh. So, is there an official air date for this show yet?

Jimmy Johnson's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Props to Mark. Jimmy became the face of BSB2 when he walked over the bridge to kick off Mark's taking over the production of the content on the site. Lot's of haters pounded Jimmy on the forum for a full year, but obviously Mark has continued his relationship with Jimmy as he was featured in the TV show that Mark was involved with DTLA, and now Jimmy has a prominent role in the new TV show and his girlfriend appears in it too.

Since Damian Christopher told us the reworked concept of the show I've been intrigued, but seeing Jimmy back with the Broke Straight Boys crew at the mansion makes me doubly excited for the debut of the show, be it on regular cable, pay-per-view or even on the web. I can't wait. Jimmy's BACK!!!:thumbup: :dancingpenis: :waw:

And I see the return of Denver Grand as well. I wonder if this has anything to do with the last scene that was supposed to be released with Denver being pulled, and Mark being cryptic about why, by merely saying there is a big reason for it.

(I'm sure Jon remembers that thread well :ohmy: .)

I was at Denver Pride this last weekend and Denver was behind the tables helping with the merchandise. It was good to see him again.
gbearden

I Posted the video on my facebook page and also on the youtube channel. Thank you beth for helping out :)

I couldnt hold my self back. I got a copy of the top secret trailer at an internal viewing party and was so excited to be on TV that i decided that fans deserve a sneak peek at the upcoming TV show. Spread the news! The boss hasnt woke up yet...il prob deff lose my job for doin all this in the morning but honestly it was so worth it! Enjoy!

Good to see you back on the forum Damien. We were looking for you the last few days. Good to see you are staying with Broke Straight Boys!!! :thumbup:

I second that motion! It's great to see you posting again Damien! The show looks freakin' awesome. Hurry up and turn off your phone Damien. I think the big boss has woken up by now. haha

I pretty much knew that Denver would be on the show. There were many hints and even the BTS video of him with his girlfriend. I must say that Cage Kafig and Jimmy are the biggest surprises for me. There are so many strong and competitive personalities thrown into the mix. Some of them are volatile. Some are more prone to drama and maybe even violence. It will be riveting viewing. That's for sure! lol :)

Props to Mark. Jimmy became the face of BSB2 when he walked over the bridge to kick off Mark's taking over the production of the content on the site. Lot's of haters pounded Jimmy on the forum for a full year, but obviously Mark has continued his relationship with Jimmy as he was featured in the TV show that Mark was involved with DTLA, and now Jimmy has a prominent role in the new TV show and his girlfriend appears in it too.

Since Damian Christopher told us the reworked concept of the show I've been intrigued, but seeing Jimmy back with the Broke Straight Boys crew at the mansion makes me doubly excited for the debut of the show, be it on regular cable, pay-per-view or even on the web. I can't wait. Jimmy's BACK!!!:thumbup: :dancingpenis: :waw:
Looks like Jimmy gets his ass beat by Cage Kafig lol

I was at Denver Pride this last weekend and Denver was behind the tables helping with the merchandise. It was good to see him again.
gbearden

Welcome to the forum! I am definitely a lover of Denver...he is so funny and a hell of a singer; I hope we get to see that in the show as well. Please continue to post and if you want to tell us any dirty secrets, all the better! There is also a "10 random facts" thread where you can add some more info about yourself. :scared:

I Posted the video on my facebook page and also on the youtube channel. Thank you beth for helping out :)

No, thank you; can't wait for the show! And if Mark gives you any shit, tell him, "if you don't advertise, you don't get.":bump: Love your work and having you here on the forum.:001_wub:

I couldnt hold my self back. I got a copy of the top secret trailer at an internal viewing party and was so excited to be on TV that i decided that fans deserve a sneak peek at the upcoming TV show. Spread the news! The boss hasnt woke up yet...il prob deff lose my job for doin all this in the morning but honestly it was so worth it! Enjoy!

I too posted a comment on your facebook page! Had to give you that support! Hope you found it as a positive comment as, that's the way it was meant:blush:

I have been trying to see, who are the guys out playing paintball? I know Paul is in the green "biohazard" shirt, but I can't make out the others. Also, there have been many more photos of Skyler floating around Facebook although he has not done a scene since September of last year. I wonder if he's a big part of the show?
10391366_634067880017741_1716069679958589369_n.jpg

This footage is from an internal meeting and isn’t the official trailer for the show. It was leaked without permission, but it does show that the upcoming Broke Straight Boys TV show plans to take viewers into a world they have never seen before. Excited to see so much buzz for the Broke Straight Boys tv footage, but this is an unauthorized trailer, and again, was leaked without permission. As the trailer above shows, many of the rumors surrounding the show being in production were, in fact, true. Love it that members and fans have enjoyed the unauthorized sneak peek. Can’t wait to show you how much further the creative team has taken things. An official trailer will be available to fans very soon.

Can't wait until the real thing is finally available. I don't really think it makes huge difference if this was an authorized leak or not. We're known it was coming at some point. Call this a teaser instead of a trailer. Management should not take the video down!