• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB TV being talked about on French TV :)

That's great, Mark! Damien tweeted the link earlier! I don't have that channel so I hadn't seen it.

Gay Live News calls it a "Big Brother Gay". Better be careful that that the Big Brother company Endemol, not comes around to claim copyright...

What eight countries are we talking about?

Congratulations! Like everything...I think it should be spread far and wide!!!:biggrin:

Gay Live News calls it a "Big Brother Gay". Better be careful that that the Big Brother company Endemol, not comes around to claim copyright...

What eight countries are we talking about?

Yeah it's really not going to be like Big Brother. The countries that it is slated to be in so far are....

Canada
Denmark
France
Germany
England
Netherlands
Belgium
Sweden

Very cool Mark, you must be very proud of your once little site. Congrats our fearless leader:biggrin:

Yeah it's really not going to be like Big Brother. The countries that it is slated to be in so far are....

Canada
Denmark
France
Germany
England
Netherlands
Belgium
Sweden

England... Joninliverton
France... Milla
Netherlands... rrhill

All liberal countries when it comes to sex.

What does slated mean ? It mean's criticised in the uk ! Can someone please translate the French - yes I know they're only 21 miles from Dover but it could be a million miles as far as the Brits are concerned lol....

What does slated mean ? It mean's criticised in the uk ! Can someone please translate the French - yes I know they're only 21 miles from Dover but it could be a million miles as far as the Brits are concerned lol....

Slated means scheduled. I used to speak French. lol Perhaps Milla can translate for us?