• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB is a great site but....

Are you posting on the right thread?? Nobody has said anything about knowing anything about the performers lives. Get on the bus Gus!

Oops! I should have read the rest of the thread before I posted!
Is that egg on my face?

-J

Oops! I should have read the rest of the thread before I posted!
Is that egg on my face?

-J
That's not egg on your face Jason. I think you were sitting too close to your computer monitor when last watching a MikeR or Diesal cum shot, and that is something else on your face. :001_tt2:

Having this much of a delay is pretty normal actually. Members wouldn't usually know about it but because of the message board you guys do. I would rather not have so many scenes in the can as they say. This will be improved once we are all caught up.

Thanks for that Mark. How long do you think that will take then ?

As I said I love the site and its bonuses and your College Dudes site, its a bargain for what you pay. :tongue_smilie:

I agree why post feedback on something at least 6 months old. Guess gonna have to start looking for something new! dont want to but reading what everyone is saying? Plus I have never had a replay to any question i have ask on this site.

I agree why post feedback on something at least 6 months old. Guess gonna have to start looking for something new! dont want to but reading what everyone is saying? Plus I have never had a replay to any question i have ask on this site.
I think you are being unfair to Broke Straight Boys, Samdog. Mark just said:

"Having this much of a delay is pretty normal actually. Members wouldn't usually know about it but because of the message board you guys do."

He is telling us that the delay is standard in the industry, so by going to a different site you wouldn't be getting any "fresher" material. And why does the date of production really matter to you? Does it matter than the movie that is premiering this Friday in your local Cinema was filmed last year, or the television show that you watch this fall was taped last Spring? When I watch the latest Broke Straight Boys scenes, I don't worry about when they were shot. They are all new to me, and as long as they are presented in the sequence that they were shot, it works fine for me.

And as far as a reply to specific questions, i would suggest you PM Mark or David directly. They are very good about answering the membership base's questions.

I think you are being unfair to Broke Straight Boys, Samdog. Mark just said:

"Having this much of a delay is pretty normal actually. Members wouldn't usually know about it but because of the message board you guys do."

He is telling us that the delay is standard in the industry, so by going to a different site you wouldn't be getting any "fresher" material. And why does the date of production really matter to you? Does it matter than the movie that is premiering this Friday in your local Cinema was filmed last year, or the television show that you watch this fall was taped last Spring? When I watch the latest Broke Straight Boys scenes, I don't worry about when they were shot. They are all new to me, and as long as they are presented in the sequence that they were shot, it works fine for me.

And as far as a reply to specific questions, i would suggest you PM Mark or David directly. They are very good about answering the membership base's questions.

Disagree Mike, the only way you can tell if there is a delay is by putting a date stamp like most sites do, such as the bonus site ABFT. Before each film you get the custodian statement and the date of filming. By doing this the astute customers, of which there are so many on this forum, can be 100pc certain of the chronological order of the films production and not release.

Finally, I don't know how you can possibly compare Broke Straight Boys films and the films in the local cinema because the film stars' lives are plastered all over the press so you know exactly what is currently happening. Because we don't want or have this sort of information available to us, then I'm afraid dating the films is the only way of assuring the films are in order.

Disagree Mike, the only way you can tell if there is a delay is by putting a date stamp like most sites do, such as the bonus site ABFT. Before each film you get the custodian statement and the date of filming. By doing this the astute customers, of which there are so many on this forum, can be 100pc certain of the chronological order of the films production and not release.

Finally, I don't know how you can possibly compare Broke Straight Boys films and the films in the local cinema because the film stars' lives are plastered all over the press so you know exactly what is currently happening. Because we don't want or have this sort of information available to us, then I'm afraid dating the films is the only way of assuring the films are in order.
Jon, I too very much want the scenes released in order, as this site is presented in a reality type format, and mixing them up definitely deters from my enjoyment.

As this is my only site, I was not aware that other sites show the date of production. That would help too, but if they just showed the scenes in order, it would be fine with me too. And with or without "inside information" about the models in advance, I can still enjoy new scenes when I see them, (if there is continuity with the scenes and models).

Perhaps this is an age thing. Being a young guy, in a world where information is disseminated through television, radio, internet, blackberries, etc. I can understand you're being impatient and wanting to see updates and get information instantaneously. Being an older guy, myself, I find that life is going way too quickly, and don't mind things going at a more leisurely pace. Neither one of us is right or wrong. We are just looking at things through our own perceptions.

Although we may disagree on occasion Jon, I still love you, and always enjoy reading your honest, unfiltered stream of consciousness posts. Please keep on doing what you're doing. :thumbup:

Jon, I too very much want the scenes released in order, as this site is presented in a reality type format, and mixing them up definitely deters from my enjoyment.

As this is my only site, I was not aware that other sites show the date of production. That would help too, but if they just showed the scenes in order, it would be fine with me too. And with or without "inside information" about the models in advance, I can still enjoy new scenes when I see them, (if there is continuity with the scenes and models).

Perhaps this is an age thing. Being a young guy, in a world where information is disseminated through television, radio, internet, blackberries, etc. I can understand you're being impatient and wanting to see updates and get information instantaneously. Being an older guy, myself, I find that life is going way too quickly, and don't mind things going at a more leisurely pace. Neither one of us is right or wrong. We are just looking at things through our own perceptions.

Although we may disagree on occasion Jon, I still love you, and always enjoy reading your honest, unfiltered stream of consciousness posts. Please keep on doing what you're doing. :thumbup:

Mike you don't love me and I hope no one else does too. It's just the internet and we're in this box.

It's not an age thing at all, this thread was started simply because I thought there was something and just the one thing that could be improved on the site. I honestly thought and still think that putting up relevant data at the beginning of a film, such as ABFT do and most other sites, it would clear up a lot of the arguments regarding models stories, age, film order etc. Then we wouldn't spend so much time arguing about release dates, etc etc etc.

That is all I want... everything else I am happy with.. ish..

Mike you don't love me and I hope no one else does too. It's just the internet and we're in this box.

It's not an age thing at all, this thread was started simply because I thought there was something and just the one thing that could be improved on the site. I honestly thought and still think that putting up relevant data at the beginning of a film, such as ABFT do and most other sites, it would clear up a lot of the arguments regarding models stories, age, film order etc. Then we wouldn't spend so much time arguing about release dates, etc etc etc.

Jon, I agree with you that dating the scenes would be very helpful.

And keep in mind that there are many kinds of love, such as the love of a boyfriend, parent, child, grand mother, favorite sports team, favorite web site, and the love for someone you admire on an Internet web site message board too. :wink:

And by the way, what does this mean in your sign off?

xxjonxx