• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Hits NYC Pride June 24th

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be heading to the big apple with Blake and Jason to celebrate NYC Pride. This is our first year celebrating pride in NYC and the guys are extremely excited to be going. We will have some time to tour the city a bit so it is guaranteed to be a great time. We hope to see some of you there.

I will be heading to the big apple with Blake and Jason to celebrate NYC Pride. This is our first year celebrating pride in NYC and the guys are extremely excited to be going. We will have some time to tour the city a bit so it is guaranteed to be a great time. We hope to see some of you there.

Woo Hoo!

This is great news, Sha! You started a thread back on April 27, about Long Beach Pride. I posted a comment on there asking why you go to so many of the same cities year after year and more importantly, made the statement that since Pride started as a result of Stonewall in NYC, if there is a Pride event you should go to every year, it's New York's. I got a response post from Mark citing the expense of NYC and competition from other adult companies as the reasons why NYC was less attractive than certain other cities.

So you guys either had a change of heart at the last minute (although I would think that would be hard in light of hotel reservations and booth space) or you had this planned for a while and maybe this is the big news Mark was talking about on his recent thread.

No matter the reason, it's great you and Broke Straight Boys will be there. It is only right that you should be and now all is right with the gay world.

If only I were going to be in town I would suggest that we touch base since I am from there!! I guess we will have to wait until next year!!

I am only a short subway ride away from the West Village. Please let me know what time the booths will be open, and exactly where to find the Broke Straight Boys booth, as I would like to stop by and say hello.

OMG... I am actually going to new york from june 17- 26.. i hope i get to see you guys.. i sertanly will try :biggrin:
I could not have planed it better if i tried :waw:

like mikeyank said it would be nice to know where you will be !!

This is great news, Sha! You started a thread back on April 27, about Long Beach Pride. I posted a comment on there asking why you go to so many of the same cities year after year and more importantly, made the statement that since Pride started as a result of Stonewall in NYC, if there is a Pride event you should go to every year, it's New York's. I got a response post from Mark citing the expense of NYC and competition from other adult companies as the reasons why NYC was less attractive than certain other cities.

So you guys either had a change of heart at the last minute (although I would think that would be hard in light of hotel reservations and booth space) or you had this planned for a while and maybe this is the big news Mark was talking about on his recent thread.

No matter the reason, it's great you and Broke Straight Boys will be there. It is only right that you should be and now all is right with the gay world.

Hey Stowe,
I certainly remember that post in the thread. :) I do try to listen to what you guys are saying and I always take it in to consideration. Mark is correct as NYC is very expensive and of course you are correct that NYC is the place where it all started. I plan to take the boys to the area where it started as well as the bar.

As the event is this coming Sunday, I will ask again, what is the time that the Broke Straight Boys booth will be open, and approximately where will I find you guys?

Years ago, I used to go down to Christopher Street on Pride Day in the late afternoon when the parade was over and all the boys were out and about cruising the street and the old piers off the West Side Highway.

I also joined several friends there about fifteen years ago, and I can recall that Christopher Street was closed off to traffic and there were various booths so I assume that is where you will be. But as it's been many years, I'd appreciate knowing where and when to go down to meet the guys.

Thanks.

Hopefully someone can give me the info that I requested as to where and when to find Blake & Jason and the gang here in NYC this Sunday.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, Mikey, I love all four of these guys.:thumbup:
Why don't you hop on a jet plane on Saturday, and meet me for the event Ms. K.? As they are all straight, you will get all of the attention while I can secretely check them out up close and personal. :blush:

I'm sure you can find a baby sitter, while we party in NYC. :par13::par50:

Hello MikeYank. Our booth will be between Gansevoort and W 13th right by the stage. Pridefest is on the 24th from 11am to 6pm. I will have College Dudes Cole, Broke Straight Boys Blake, Jason and Denver with me.

www.nycpride.org/events
Thanks Sha. That is exactly the information that I needed.
I will see you and the crew on Sunday. :welcome: to New York City!

By the way, today we had a heat index of over one hundred, but by Sunday, it is supposed to be sunny, low humidity, and low eighties, perfect weather for shirtless guys at Gay Pride.

i have not been home since 1991, cole, blake, jason and denver would be worth a three day drive or a redeye flight.
i think i will skip new york and wait for san diego is july when i might get to meet colin with the others i have already met.

i salute the drag queens who said a lady doesn't run in heels, honey. and never pull on my hair, bitch!
oh no, this shit stops now.
a raid on a little club openned closet doors and queers and their friends now party in the street. thanks for not trying to run one more time!
happy pride!

well it started something like that.

i salute the drag queens who said a lady doesn't run in heels, honey. and never pull on my hair, bitch!
oh no, this shit stops now.
a raid on a little club openned closet doors and queers and their friends now party in the street. thanks for not trying to run one more time!
happy pride!

well it started something like that.

Besides, a true lady would have her heals over her head, where they belong!:blushing: