• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Contest! Who is MORPHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i didn't know i had made it so hard. Poor guys.

UPDATE: I have several members with 5/10 correct answers. We're getting warmer and 2 more days to go!

Scorpio - I suddenly worked out why there has not been any correct answers.
You used the wrong parts of the boys anatomys for the morphing.
If you had used the correct bits you would have received 100% correct guesses. :tongue_smilie:

lol

Scorpio - I suddenly worked out why there has not been any correct answers.
You used the wrong parts of the boys anatomys for the morphing.
If you had used the correct bits you would have received 100% correct guesses. :tongue_smilie:

i can't even get close... maybe its my eyes... maybe its my computer... I can't find them... uggggg.

The contest will be closing tonight (friday) 11pm (CT).

Last edited:
I think you have an incredibly difficult contest going on. I can only ID two features. First I looked at movies, then I noticed the hundreds of still pictures (I'm new here), yet I'm not sure my two of IDs are correct.

IMHO if you were to post fifty stills from which you have distilled "Morphy," it would be a simpler process to make an ID. The procedure for making decisions after sifting through a gazillion photos is time consuming and one helluva hard job.

BTW - if you had included genitalia, all the cock aficionados here could instantly identify him, and if perchance you had included a real pussy, wouldn't Morphy have been a true morphidite?

The contest will be closing tonight (friday) 11pm (CT).

And the winner is...........??????????????????

It's 10:15 MST so that's 11:15 CT.........

Your adoring and anxious public awaits you!!!!

Jayce

Last edited:
Who knows for sure they got most of Morphy's features right? I thought I had them all pretty close. Except for the eyes, I wasn't convinced that I'd got the right eye donor. One guy for sure donated two elements, the ears and one of the tattoos, so his name came up twice. Another one I was pretty sure was a double donor: the hair and the necklace boy, but the hair could have been his cousin's? Or whose hair was that? Wish it were mine.

The research for my answers was done only at photo level, no videos, and in all took about two hours of poring over episode stills. I think the last one I found was the boy with the mouth. I know I got 7/10 for sure, but since Scorps is now probably busy breaking in a Brokie (some newbie who looks a little like Phoenix) he won't be posting the names of the winners till a little later. On the other hand if there are no 10/10 entries, will there be any winners??

If anyone's up and logged in, share your research experiences before Scorpio pulls out, cleans up, kisses goodbye and gets back to his computer.

Who knows for sure they got most of Morphy's features right? I thought I had them all pretty close. Except for the eyes, I wasn't convinced that I'd got the right eye donor. One guy for sure donated two elements, the ears and one of the tattoos, so his name came up twice. Another one I was pretty sure was a double donor: the hair and the necklace boy, but the hair could have been his cousin's? Or whose hair was that? Wish it were mine.

The research for my answers was done only at photo level, no videos, and in all took about two hours of poring over episode stills. I think the last one I found was the boy with the mouth. I know I got 7/10 for sure, but since Scorps is now probably busy breaking in a Brokie (some newbie who looks a little like Phoenix) he won't be posting the names of the winners till a little later. On the other hand if there are no 10/10 entries, will there be any winners??

If anyone's up and logged in, share your research experiences before Scorpio pulls out, cleans up, kisses goodbye and gets back to his computer.

Hey Slim. Aren't you in Barcelona for the Broke Straight Boys party? How is it there on the mainland? Do tell. :001_smile:

Hey Slim. Aren't you in Barcelona for the Broke Straight Boys party? How is it there on the mainland? Do tell. :001_smile:

tampa, I know. It's a long story. A friend from London who moved to the island not long ago with his minute Korean wife and two tiny Anglo-Korean tykes (Harry and Coco Rose), died in hospital a couple of days ago. He called me before that to say he thought he'd had a heart attack and wondered where the best place was to go for help. I was way out of Palma working on the village house and would have taken much longer to get him to the hospital than a taxi would, so I told him where to go. He'd done this far too typical thing of ignoring the seriousness of what had happened to him. He'd actually waited to get his National Heath documentation from England before calling me. Now he's dead.

I'm the only person on the island the widow knows more than just superficially (language problem) and am doing all I can to help her get through this. The funeral is Sunday morning, just when one would normally be getting ready to take a Broke Straight Boys back to the hotel to bed.

tampa, I know. It's a long story. A friend from London who moved to the island not long ago with his minute Korean wife and two tiny Anglo-Korean tykes (Harry and Coco Rose), died in hospital a couple of days ago. He called me before that to say he thought he'd had a heart attack and wondered where the best place was to go for help. I was way out of Palma working on the village house and would have taken much longer to get him to the hospital than a taxi would, so I told him where to go. He'd done this far too typical thing of ignoring the seriousness of what had happened to him. He'd actually waited to get his National Heath documentation from England before calling me. Now he's dead.

I'm the only person on the island the widow knows more than just superficially (language problem) and am doing all I can to help her get through this. The funeral is Sunday morning, just when one would normally be getting ready to take a Broke Straight Boys back to the hotel to bed.

Slim, you are a true saint of a man to be there for your friend's family in their time of need. My prayers are with you an his family. Bless your heart for being their for them. You were obviously chosen by a higher power. Broke Straight Boys will be there when the time is right you and I both know that... Much love the Jayman.

Slim, you are a true saint of a man to be there for your friend's family in their time of need. My prayers are with you an his family. Bless your heart for being their for them. You were obviously chosen by a higher power. Broke Straight Boys will be there when the time is right you and I both know that... Much love the Jayman.

That's our Slim, ALWAYS putting the other guy first. Proud of you Slim. Our prayers are with you as you work to help this poor woman through these painful days. Blessings on you both.

Hey guys :)

The contest is over :) And i'll be posting the winners in about an hour.
Thanks everybody for participating!.

"The contest will end this Friday, 1st May.
On Saturday, i will post the results."

Scorpio

Hey guys :)

The contest is over :) And i'll be posting the winners in about an hour.
Thanks everybody for participating!.

"The contest will end this Friday, 1st May.
On Saturday, i will post the results."

Scorpio

Thanks Scorpio. That was fun.

Jayman and Marky, really off topic of course, but do wanna say thank you quickly to you two for the support for me and this little family, adorable and bereft, that Johnny left behind. He was a sort of cult figure at several junctures in his life. Here's a link to an article about him in an English online mag:

http://rockpopfashion.com/blog/?p=144#comment-15332

Status
Not open for further replies.