• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bring them back!

Hey could someone please pvt email me at [email protected] and fill me in on where dave and the guys are at? Been gone for a while, so I'm a little confused where diesal and the like are now... Thanks!:001_huh:

Did you get the info you wanted?

If I could have any Broke Straight Boys model back for a video it would be Logan. I only recebtly ran across his August 2011 interview in Chicago and what an incredible man he matured to. And getting his degree in chemistry and then on to a PhD, this guy has a brain to match that awesome physique a nd face. Couldn't you make him a $ offer a grad student couldn't refu.se? Actually, he owes it to humanity. Maybe we could put him on a guilt trip

If I could have any Broke Straight Boys model back for a video it would be Logan. I only recebtly ran across his August 2011 interview in Chicago and what an incredible man he matured to. And getting his degree in chemistry and then on to a PhD, this guy has a brain to match that awesome physique a nd face. Couldn't you make him a $ offer a grad student couldn't refu.se? Actually, he owes it to humanity. Maybe we could put him on a guilt trip
I agree truxtun that Logan is best of the best Broke Straight Boys Boys. :biggrin:

And nice to hear from you here. :welcome:

I agree and trust me we have tried really hard. :/

I agree and trust me we have tried really hard. :/
As much as I admire and loved watching Logan on Broke Straight Boys, I am actually proud of him that he declined Mark's offer. As he indicated in his BTS a while back, he is not ashamed of his work here, but he is now a young adult, and he is pursuing his medial career, and it would not be appropriate at this point in his life.

I'd like Tank Shane and Ryan (http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/237/hit) to come back.
I'm always happy to hear folks who share my love for Shane. I recall a lot of negative Shane talk on the forum back when he was performing. The quote I'll always remember was when someone said, "He has the personality of a turnip".

I recall the negativity towards Shane similar to the Mike Robbins reaction on the forum, as they both declared themselves straight and wouldn't bottom, (Mike tried it once and hated it, as did Shane in one scene. Oh and there was another model who received similar criticism on the forum for refusing to bottom. That was Jimmy.

I recall the negativity towards Shane similar to the Mike Robbins reaction on the forum, as they both declared themselves straight and wouldn't bottom, (Mike tried it once and hated it, as did Shane in one scene. Oh and there was another model who received similar criticism on the forum for refusing to bottom. That was Jimmy.

And Dustin. MHRIP

A newly found appreciation for Jay after all this time

Indeed he was but I loved his blonde haired mate Jay even more.

Dear Jon,

This thread encouraged me to go down memory lane a bit. I visited my beloved Logan but, in particularly, I wanted to get a better idea who this blonde headed parterner actual was. upon going to Logan's first episode, there was a slightly exotic with stricking good looks just as you mentioned. Seeing him reminded me of seeing him before in several episodes, some with Logan and some with other models.

I had forgotten that Jay was introduced as a friend of Logan who lived in the same residence hall, though not the same room. Logan had more episodes eventually than Jay. But, were it not for your making your endorsement of Jay, I wouldn't have taken time out to revisit Logan's first episodes. You are rignt, Jay is very pleasing to the eye and we were lucky to have had him film for us. Thanks for the observation.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Ryan packs a big punch for his size!

I'd like Tank Shane and Ryan (http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/237/hit) to come back.

Dear Scorpio,

The combination of Tank Shane and Ryan is like mixing "Fire and Ice"! Tank Shane is like the "laid back sexy boy" who just happens to cum across a stick of dynamite in the form of Ryan. Ryan is much shorter than Shane but he is so concentrated, her proves the point that "Good things come in small packages!"(I am not referring to dick size in this instance!) I love them both greatly, but they are indeed like polar opposites of each other.

When Ryan fucks anybody, he really goes for "Broke" and simply takes no prisoners. It is that great contrast in personalities that makes their combination so explosive. Ryan can always have that "singlemindedness of purpose" that wratchets up the level of intensity to make the final product, the orgasm on either side of the screen, something to be remembered and requiring at least some Windex and a damp cloth on the viewer's side to leave no telltale streaks behind.

As much as I have enjoyed watching Tank Shane, i have also grown to appreciate Ryan's intensity more and more over time. In particular, I truly love watching his generous ball sac, with all of its skin texture imperfections, wrinkles, and lines covering its surface, pounding away at the unsuspecting hole on the other side. It does my heart good, and my watching it in action has brought on many generous cumloads, thats all!

Scorpio, I hope Ryan has had at least as good, if not better, results for you!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I'm sure you have and you've undoubtedly made him an extremely attractive offer. I'm really surprised that guys his age can just walk away from that kind of money for such a short demand on their time. At his age entering grad school, I couldn't have said no to the money. I wonder if he really got burned in his personal life because of the "exposure?"