• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bring them back!

I know the former Broke Straight Boys models are gone, never to return, but I'd love to have Josh back. And, while I'd rather have Josh in my bed, I'd settle for seeing him in an anal scene with Shane, his former bromance,

I know the former Broke Straight Boys models are gone, never to return, but I'd love to have Josh back. And, while I'd rather have Josh in my bed, I'd settle for seeing him in an anal scene with Shane, his former bromance,

I think I agree Mister Lipps. If he could only come back once I'd hope that whoever he were paired with not only got all the good he had to offer as an emotional and sexual phenomenon, but that both his partner and whoever's conducting the scene, Clay in this case, were smart enough to allow him to reveal what a really interesting kid he is. He's what we call in Spanish "una persona muy noble", all his instincts of fairness and self worth, generosity, reasonableness, self expression, are in the right place. Added to his winning ways in this sense, he's also fascinating to watch. Both for his tendency to succumb to the sex as for the amazing vehicle, his paradigm twink physique, with which he succumbs to it. David and Shane did this very well. I think visually Jack and Josh would be an epic esthetic composition. With the Tyler of old he would have been legendary. Someone who would have really understood him is another MikeR buddy, Preston. They would have been exquisite together. But you got it right: Josh.

Shane & Josh 8/7/10

Based on JLipps and Slim commenting on Josh, I went back to watch this scene. All I can say is WOW. This is one of the most erotic scenes I can remember on Broke Straight Boys If we are to believe the premise that Josh is a truly inexperienced straight guy from back in the town where he and Mike Robbins lived, that makes the passion even hotter.

David asked them to kiss for an extra $100 each. Oh my god, David got well more than his $200 worth. For those who have never seen it, and for those like me who forgot how hot it was, it is well worth viewing.

They went to a new site the old owner of the original Broke Straight Boys started after the sale of Broke Straight Boys The owner still narrates with the same BORING monotone voice. At least Diesal really screws the guys now instead of his usual halfhearted effort he did on Broke Straight Boys The new site is way overpriced and the content as a whole makes. naming the .site not worth it.

Just wanted to say that David was never the owner of Broke Straight Boys but only the photographer, nothing else. Mark is the owner and the creator of Broke Straight Boys and always has been. They decided it was time to part ways, and David is now doing other things.

Just wanted to clarify this :)

Based on JLipps and Slim commenting on Josh, I went back to watch this scene. All I can say is WOW. This is one of the most erotic scenes I can remember on Broke Straight Boys If we are to believe the premise that Josh is a truly inexperienced straight guy from back in the town where he and Mike Robbins lived, that makes the passion even hotter.

David asked them to kiss for an extra $100 each. Oh my god, David got well more than his $200 worth. For those who have never seen it, and for those like me who forgot how hot it was, it is well worth viewing.

I've said it elsewhere, but Josh/Shane is my top ever pick. The final moments when Josh is stretched out along side of Shane, and they kiss. Never will forget it. Love them both but Josh is the best!

so does anyone know why they took away the old models and did just integrate the new ones with them?

Welcome to the forum CenaKid. :001_smile:

Many of the more popular older models were under exclusive contract with David over at D&E Productions. So alot of them went with David to his other online sites. BluMedia can't use many of them without permission. Plus I think that Blu just wanted to start anew, from scratch.

We did see the model Jason return on here. So it's not as if they are saying that they will never ever use a veteran of Broke Straight Boys 1.0 here on the newer site. I think that for now though they still want to cultivate a newer slate of models who are all their own.

I've said it elsewhere, but Josh/Shane is my top ever pick. The final moments when Josh is stretched out along side of Shane, and they kiss. Never will forget it. Love them both but Josh is the best!

That was a rather special moment. I treasure it as well.

Welcome to the forum CenaKid. :001_smile:

Many of the more popular older models were under exclusive contract with David over at D&E Productions. So alot of them went with David to his other online sites. BluMedia can't use many of them without permission. Plus I think that Blu just wanted to start anew, from scratch.

We did see the model Jason return on here. So it's not as if they are saying that they will never ever use a veteran of Broke Straight Boys 1.0 here on the newer site. I think that for now though they still want to cultivate a newer slate of models who are all their own.

Thanks for the warm welcome! what was davids other site? which model is jason from 1.0 and how do you know all of this?

Femme boi Aiden AND Kyler!!???

I would definitely like to see these to at it!!!!! OMG!! The damage he could do to Aiden! LOL

Original Aiden and Josh!

Thanks for the warm welcome! what was davids other site? which model is jason from 1.0 and how do you know all of this?
If I can answer this for Tampa, David now has a new site but I don't think that Mark, the owner of this site would want that information given out here. Jason recently appeared with Mick on June 11, 2011, and if you click on the episodes button on top and then search Jason, you will find his older videos from Broke Straight Boys-1.0.

And as far as how does Tampa know all this information, he like me is an long time member of this site, and some of us are a bit obsessive over "All things Broke Straight Boys", and have this information from just being here so long.

And I join Tampa in welcoming you to the site and our forum, Cenakid. :thumbup1:

Thanks for taking that one for me Mike. :) I have been away for several days this weekend. We had St. Pete Pride in downtown Saint Petersburg. The grand marshal of the parade was Rev. Elder Troy Perry, the founder of the MCC Church. It started out as one small church in California. Now it's international. It's been a very fun-filled yet sometimes grueling few days. haha

As for some of the other musings in my post, they are based more on supposition than firsthand knowledge. But the conclusions I draw do seem to fit the facts that we are aware of...just based on what we see here on Broke Straight Boys 2.0.

If I can answer this for Tampa, David now has a new site but I don't think that Mark, the owner of this site would want that information given out here.

I see it this way... when I go to Target, I never see ads for Walmart there :)