• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bring them back!

Logan. in tighty whities. naturally. he was barely even here the first time as opposed to some models who were in tons of videos before vanishing.

but sadly, everyone does age and change and so and so forth... but i'd rather pretend that Logan is preserved somewhere (in tighty whities) and not have him come back for a "whatever happened to" segment where my illusion would be irrevocably shattered.

What happened to Taz???

The one model that I always wonder what happened to is Taz. I loved the whole package, everything from his skintone, his tattoos, even his backwards facing hat. I was always hoping to see him bottom before he disappeared into oblivian, but alas..........

Taz.jpg

The one model that I always wonder what happened to is Taz. I loved the whole package, everything from his skintone, his tattoos, even his backwards facing hat. I was always hoping to see him bottom before he disappeared into oblivian, but alas..........

Taz.jpg

yummm! i had almost forgot about Taz he was a stud :thumbup:

Taz.jpg

I don't know where Taz is these days, but after shooting for Broke Straight Boys he found himself being a short term guest of the state (not sure which state though). If you do a search of the forum for Taz I seem to remember there was some more info.
But yes he was hot.

Last edited:
Jimmie!!! He's still my favorite! I wish he'd done more work than just the 3 with Diesal, who I love, and the one with Austin, who I also love. He's just the whole package to me. Sexy, sensual, beautiful body, adventurous, and sexually ambiguous enough that I could believe he was straight until he got busy and obviously loved what he was doing, and made his partner love it just as much!

Yes Taz was totally hot and he'd be one of my choices since I cant pick just one. Wish he'd bottom too.

I'd love to see Scott back. He seemed so innocent and cute. That would definitely make my day if he were to "cum" back! ;)