• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brendan and Donovan III

Oh Mactee, bloviate all you want. I promise I will still like you when you're done. And yes, I also think there is more to this story. But, I hope it doesn't keep Donovan from coming back. He's a keeper.

Ms. K, I'm all a-flutter. You and I agree on a model 100%! All of these guys gushing over Brendan, and all I want is some more Donovan.

What surprises me, though is I can't figure out if your tastes are changing or mine? There is some ink there, but that clean-cut, slightly preppie, innocent-looking boy gets my motor revving.

My apologies to those of you who just accidentally got a visual of my big, fat, bald motor revving. Send me the bill for the therapy.

That could be one GINORMOUS bill. :001_tt2:

But yes, Carking, we do agree. Those abs are beautiful, and I like the ink, it's not too much. :blushing:

My tastes are not changing. So, it must be you. Next week you'll be loving JIMMIE. And I'll even make your therapy appointment for you.:blink:

We each have the right to our opinions. They are all interesting to read and contrast. Some people here need more substance in the scene than I require, and that's OK. What we each need is to feel free to voice those opinions and respect others'.

Carking, you are terrific! I just love ya man!

You really have it right, all this fodder is just fodder but for some of us, it’s fun too. I appreciate your attitude. I’ll buy a car from you any day. If you’ll take a check from out of state, (wink, wink)

I have relatives in Georgia and they all drive carking cars. Won't be the first check I've taken from Georgia. I have some pretty unique collection methods if you are interested.

Have you ever heard the expression, "OOH, whip me! Beat me! Make me write bad checks!"

Love 'ya right back!!

P. S. Don't wink at me, it gives me the vapors!

These two are great and work great together. A little too great. We have one admitted ringer, Brendan, but I think there are really two. No first time SB sucks cock like Donovan. WAY too much technique. Could suck the chrome off your bumper. And in the 3rd film he stayed hard not only while sucking Brendan's dick, but also while getting fucked, something many gay men strive for and can't do. Then on his first time getting fucked, he cums. Unless he had an epiphany at the Motel 6, this guy is gay.
And, I don't care. They are adorable guys and the backstory is interesting and somewhat believable so we know Dave didn't make it up (joke, Dave, joke). Brendan has great eyes and fabulous lips and a great piece of meat. As my Housemother at my fraternity used to say, "a real face man". ! Josh, of Mike + Josh also is really great looking and cut from that same "just-emerging-young-man-into-man look". In 2 to 4 years it's gone forever!
I enjoyed this series a lot and hope that either one or both of them being gay won't "queer" the deal. I'd like to see them back.
Maybe now Dave can get a couple to kiss...:001_tt2:

Nail, head. :tongue_smilie:

Not everyone . . .

Good series, Brendan is absolutely adorable, you can tell that he and Donavan are good freinds and would probably do anything for him to look out for him and help him. The look in his eyes when he would write out a note and then give it to Donavon. His overall demeanor was totally sweet and a adorable...OH and did I mention HOT haha...And for Donovan, he is just as sweet, you can tell that he trust Bredan to help him out and its evident the two click. I am glad that Donavon was able to get the money needed. Let hope we see them both back. I think the next perfect match for Brendan would be someone like Logan or Leon, see what you can do for us David.......have a nice one everyone.

If you look at the stills, I think Donovan's facial expressions tell the story . . Not every man has an erotic butt. Perhaps one day we'll discuss "Does it really hurt?."

The reason I say my needs are simpler is that I just don't get wrapped up in the plot. It doesn't matter to me why these boys are on the futon. The story means little, if nothing to me. I come to this site to see two (or more) hot guys do the nasty. And, in my opinion, more often than not, it's hot. That's just me.

My needs were fulfilled by this entire series. Donovan is sweet, attractive and sexually gifted. It doesn't matter to me if that was his first gay experience or if he was the mayor of Sodom in a past life.

We each have the right to our opinions. They are all interesting to read and contrast. Some people here need more substance in the scene than I require, and that's OK. What we each need is to feel free to voice those opinions and respect others'.
You are right carking, that we each have the right to our opinions. I am a member of this site because I have a "thing" for young straight guys, and "the story" DOES matter to me. I understand that very few of the stories are 100% true, but for me the trick is to make me believe the story, (or at least to make my dick believe the story).

Having the fetish that I do for straight guys, I stopped watching this trilogy halfway through episode two, after Brendan fessed up that he is gay. His body, and smile, and cock are no less hot than when I thought he was straight, but I'm into straight guys in my fantasy world.

This has happened several times with me in my "real life" experiences too. I can think of at least two very hot young guys that I hooked up with via the Internet, and the other through the telephone party lines that were popular in the 80's, (before I had a computer).

Both guys were young and hot and said they were straight and wanted me to blow them. In both cases, after several encounters, they told me that they wanted to blow me too, and after that I lost interest in them. Obviously Sigmund Freud would have had a field day analyzing me. I have had affairs with gay guys over the years, where we kissed and had mutual sex, but with my "straighties", both in hook ups and in my fantasy world, the "straight" part is important to me.

By the way, if rifle is still out there reading the forum, I know I've said this before, but there are lot's of new members on the "New Forum", so I thought I would repeat my fetish for straight guys, one more time, (at least). :001_cool:

Brendan is the only model I've seen actually move away after they pulled out. Most models finish right there with their partner. Hmmm.

Watch the Tank Shane episodes, in the majority of his scenes, he ends up finishing himself off, alone sometimes, while his partner lays there in post orgasmic bliss.

Sadly sometimes that is how it all ends in the vids

You are right carking, that we each have the right to our opinions. I am a member of this site because I have a "thing" for young straight guys, and "the story" DOES matter to me. I understand that very few of the stories are 100% true, but for me the trick is to make me believe the story, (or at least to make my dick believe the story).

Having the fetish that I do for straight guys, I stopped watching this trilogy halfway through episode two, after Brendan fessed up that he is gay. His body, and smile, and cock are no less hot than when I thought he was straight, but I'm into straight guys in my fantasy world.

This has happened several times with me in my "real life" experiences too. I can think of at least two very hot young guys that I hooked up with via the Internet, and the other through the telephone party lines that were popular in the 80's, (before I had a computer).

Both guys were young and hot and said they were straight and wanted me to blow them. In both cases, after several encounters, they told me that they wanted to blow me too, and after that I lost interest in them. Obviously Sigmund Freud would have had a field day analyzing me. I have had affairs with gay guys over the years, where we kissed and had mutual sex, but with my "straighties", both in hook ups and in my fantasy world, the "straight" part is important to me.

By the way, if rifle is still out there reading the forum, I know I've said this before, but there are lot's of new members on the "New Forum", so I thought I would repeat my fetish for straight guys, one more time, (at least). :001_cool:

You're dead right Mike but that is where our tastes differentiate but we know that already and we are both kewl about it. Regarding the New forum, it ain't new at all, it's just revitalised by fresh blood and gorgeous women, though I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole for obvious reasons... xx

I found myself a bit disappointed by these two. After learning that Brenden has been chasing after his buddy and at least to an extent used this site to score with him I thought the chemistry was a bit flat. I would have expected him to be a bit more agressive like Nelson is when you give him a straight boy. He was more that way in the first two but seemed to be more distant in this scene. The solo ending was really a downer. Of course having Donavon cum while getting fucked showed that someone was enjoying himself!

You're dead right Mike but that is where our tastes differentiate but we know that already and we are both kewl about it. Regarding the New forum, it ain't new at all, it's just revitalised by fresh blood and gorgeous women, though I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole for obvious reasons... xx
I appreciate what you said, Jon. We can have very different taste in men, but still be friends and discuss what we enjoy. And the "fresh blood" in the forum makes things interesting, with new people offering a new perspective on all sorts of things. :thumbup1:

If you look at the stills, I think Donovan's facial expressions tell the story . . Not every man has an erotic butt. Perhaps one day we'll discuss "Does it really hurt?."

Rapper, please start that thread. I've wondered that. But, I've also wondered, after seeing the size of some of our models (huh, hmm, Diesal), "How can it not hurt?":ohmy:

I'm with Ms Kianna. I would also be interested in that thread...

Is the new thread wished to be "Does it really hurt" or is it to be "How can it not hurt"?

:001_cool:
Ahhh, now you made me wish that I had checked out the description from last night. I love "bloopers" of rude and insensitive comments. That's why I like to watch Fox News. :lol:

And you are quite detail oriented yourself, Ms. Kianna, to have noticed that the verbiage in the blurb had changed. Perhaps you should have been appointed, "watchful eye". :001_smile:

You must be a true Yankees fan if you like the rude and insensistive:sneaky2:

Just kidding!

:001_cool:

You must be a true Yankees fan if you like the rude and insensistive:sneaky2:

Just kidding!
I had a feeling that this Yankee avatar might not be such a great idea. :sneaky2:

I just love what I love, and that includes the Yankees, and young thin toned straight guys with big dicks and lot's of cum.:thumbup: