• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brendan and Donovan III

Stripe222

Reaction score
These two are great and work great together. A little too great. We have one admitted ringer, Brendan, but I think there are really two. No first time SB sucks cock like Donovan. WAY too much technique. Could suck the chrome off your bumper. And in the 3rd film he stayed hard not only while sucking Brendan's dick, but also while getting fucked, something many gay men strive for and can't do. Then on his first time getting fucked, he cums. Unless he had an epiphany at the Motel 6, this guy is gay.
And, I don't care. They are adorable guys and the backstory is interesting and somewhat believable so we know Dave didn't make it up (joke, Dave, joke). Brendan has great eyes and fabulous lips and a great piece of meat. As my Housemother at my fraternity used to say, "a real face man". ! Josh, of Mike + Josh also is really great looking and cut from that same "just-emerging-young-man-into-man look". In 2 to 4 years it's gone forever!
I enjoyed this series a lot and hope that either one or both of them being gay won't "queer" the deal. I'd like to see them back.
Maybe now Dave can get a couple to kiss...:001_tt2:

this was a very good series. Brendan is just so cute and has a great body and cock. Donovan is cute and is also blessed with a hot bod and cock. The two together make a great pair. If Donovan is away for a while, I hope David will bring Brendan back for more and will invite Donovan back when he returns. Another good job Broke Straight Boys

Good series, Brendan is absolutely adorable, you can tell that he and Donavan are good freinds and would probably do anything for him to look out for him and help him. The look in his eyes when he would write out a note and then give it to Donavon. His overall demeanor was totally sweet and a adorable...OH and did I mention HOT haha...And for Donovan, he is just as sweet, you can tell that he trust Bredan to help him out and its evident the two click. I am glad that Donavon was able to get the money needed. Let hope we see them both back. I think the next perfect match for Brendan would be someone like Logan or Leon, see what you can do for us David.......have a nice one everyone.

This pair is a keeper!

Wow! Wow! Wow! I loved this series.

Both guys are absolutely beautiful in their own distinctive way. I really don't care if the straight boy, Donovan, looked to have too well-developed oral skills to be a newbie. These two were simply beautiful together and, looking back, I hope this will remain an equally beautiful and treasured moment for their friendship. A moment I have always dreamed of, myself, since I have a special talent of falling for the only exclusively straight guy in the room that will not be easily swayed.

I absolutely love watching Brendan receiving a bj from Donovan. Brendan's facial expressions says it all! I could only imagine this was the fulfillment of Brendan's most treasured fantasy. I cannot believe Brendan doesn't have an indelible mark in his brain as a result. Likewise, Donovan must have an indelible mark on his straight brain, too. I really wished to have seen both Brendan and Donovan embrace each other at the end and seal it with a heartfelt kiss. I can only hope this mutually felt kiss happened once the cameras were put away.

I am so surprised about this reaction I am having. I nearly passed on this episode fearing I would be disappointed! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! I never dreamed I would feel so strongly for both of them.

This should have received a 6 in my rating but I was limited to just a 5 rating.

The third movie was the best out of all of them.
WOW.
That is all I can say right now.
The way that Brenden fucked Donovan was just awesome.

Two thumbs up=)

I just noticed that the scene description changed from last night. I'm glad that someone realized the one that was up last night was rude and insensitive.

The scene was great! I think Donovan deserves much more praise and attention. He's a hottie and a keeper. The abs on that boy are beautiful.

I just noticed that the scene description changed from last night. I'm glad that someone realized the one that was up last night was rude and insensitive.

The scene was great! I think Donovan deserves much more praise and attention. He's a hottie and a keeper. The abs on that boy are beautiful.
Ahhh, now you made me wish that I had checked out the description from last night. I love "bloopers" of rude and insensitive comments. That's why I like to watch Fox News. :lol:

And you are quite detail oriented yourself, Ms. Kianna, to have noticed that the verbiage in the blurb had changed. Perhaps you should have been appointed, "watchful eye". :001_smile:

What was up last night? i never read it

Love to see Donovan fuck Brenden. A little sorry to see Brenden all alone at the end when he cam.

Love to see Donovan fuck Brenden. A little sorry to see Brenden all alone at the end when he cam.

Brendan is the only model I've seen actually move away after they pulled out. Most models finish right there with their partner. Hmmm.

Brendan is the only model I've seen actually move away after they pulled out. Most models finish right there with their partner. Hmmm.

It's not clear to me who left whom....but it doesn't bode well for the romance fantasy

It was obvious from the first shoot that Donovan wasn't straight so Brenden should have come clean with that also. I don't care because these 2 got better every shoot. Brenden is a real cutie and personality to match so looking forward to seeing him matched up with someone else. As previously mentioned, Donovan is a pro sucking cock so let him come clean when he gets back from Germany. Danka for the 3 shoots...

That was sad.
It would have been hot for them to finish together

That was a great show. The wind-up through the three episodes was great. I like the back story whether it was true or not. It was worth noting that Donovan was rock hard from the time he was sucked until he came. Spectacular. I don't know if it denotes anything other that youth and a good nervous system, but it is most rare in any event.

Right you are Rapper, that Donovan stays pretty hard all the time. Brenden was banging him doggie style and Donovan's cock was just as hard as could be, and banging his own stomach.
Both boys are hot and it was enjoyable to watch. Still, not a 5 for me. Actually haven't rated it yet. Gonna watch all 3 episodes a few more times before I decide.
Someone else called it on the first shoot. I too had a sense that Brenden was gay! Thing is, I really thought Brenden was going to fight for that bottom spot! LOL
I'd like to see Brenden bottom for the studemiester, Diesal

BUt then I just want any excuse to watch Diesal

Right you are Rapper, that Donovan stays pretty hard all the time. Brenden was banging him doggie style and Donovan's cock was just as hard as could be, and banging his own stomach.
Both boys are hot and it was enjoyable to watch. Still, not a 5 for me. Actually haven't rated it yet. Gonna watch all 3 episodes a few more times before I decide.
Someone else called it on the first shoot. I too had a sense that Brenden was gay! Thing is, I really thought Brenden was going to fight for that bottom spot! LOL
I'd like to see Brenden bottom for the studemiester, Diesal

BUt then I just want any excuse to watch Diesal

He is very nice:blink:
It would be HOT HOT HOT to see him fuck Brenden.
Wonder if he(Brenden) could handle it:crying:

I think I heard a fly in this video.

Scorpio, I agree, I think the fly got out of the ointment somehow and got right into the video.

I think this for several reasons and Stripe you covered most of them. I don’t want to be a stick in the mud by any means. These guys are great looking, their bodies, their smiles, their cocks, what a great addition to the Broke Straight Boys family of fantastic guys on the net.

I won’t repeat what Stripe and some of you have already mentioned about Donovan, is he or isn’t he, or for that matter is it Brendan or Brenden? I just got a funny feeling with this last shoot. I felt like there was something wrong with Brenden at the start. If you paid any attention to the body language from the first 2 shoots you saw something different in this one. I did not see a genuine smile from him. The reason could have been what David said at the end about what he did to his deft friend. The fly zooming around at this point to me is, if they have played around before coming to Broke Straight Boys that really would not have mattered, I don’t think.

I’m not sure I’m truly getting out what I’m really feeling to you guys because I am not real sure myself so I’ll just go back to those simple words of Scorpio, “I think I heard a fly in this video.”

PS: I think I could write several more paragraphs about the feel and flow of the new scene narrative by Dave but not really by Dave, but I would be really bloviating then and some of your wouldn’t like me anymore, that’s assuming that there are some who do.

I like, you mactee, and you are free to bloviate all you wish.

I guess I am easily swayed by a nice twink or just naive. My needs on the site are somewhat more simple than most, I think. I nearly fell in love (lust) with Donovan in the first scene, then confirmed it in the second. My love overflowed (if you catch my drift) in the third scene. To me, that boy is hot.

The reason I say my needs are simpler is that I just don't get wrapped up in the plot. It doesn't matter to me why these boys are on the futon. The story means little, if nothing to me. I come to this site to see two (or more) hot guys do the nasty. And, in my opinion, more often than not, it's hot. That's just me.

My needs were fulfilled by this entire series. Donovan is sweet, attractive and sexually gifted. It doesn't matter to me if that was his first gay experience or if he was the mayor of Sodom in a past life.

We each have the right to our opinions. They are all interesting to read and contrast. Some people here need more substance in the scene than I require, and that's OK. What we each need is to feel free to voice those opinions and respect others'.

Oh Mactee, bloviate all you want. I promise I will still like you when you're done. And yes, I also think there is more to this story. But, I hope it doesn't keep Donovan from coming back. He's a keeper.