• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brendan and Donovan

Today's episode was great and both have massive cocks which is always a big bonus. Both sucked cocks as if they'd done it before, well we know one has, but it doesn't matter as it made a great film.

There is a much longer video blurb attached to the scene now... any thoughts on it?

The Bloviating King (nut)

I really like these guys but I have been bitten so many times on this site that at times (most all of it) I have a problem of knowing what the truth is. For all I know Donovan could be a tenor in an all male choir. But you ask: “MacTee does that really matter?” and I respond …? I don’t know yet. If the premise is correct and Donovan truly wants to visit his mom in Germany, then I have a problem with David. OK guys and gals, you may all say that I am being too picky, but I really did not like it when David called Donovan “a little mother-fucker” in light of him wanting to see his mother.

I know, I know, I know that it was just an off the cuff remark said in jest, nevertheless I thought it was very insensitive. Go ahead and let me have it as I know some of you will. I am certainly not a PC policeman I just thought that here we have a minority that is handicapped and because he cannot hear, a “terrible” name was directed his way.

NO, I don’t think it matters in the grand scheme of the shoot because Donovan never heard it and unless Brenden tells him, he will never know.

It’s one thing to be buddies and jab at each other with “name-calling” but this young man was not a buddy and I just thought it went over the line to call him a M F’er.

All I ask from you guys is that you are kind and gentle towards this old “southern gentleman” from the great state of Georgia as you seek to change my thoughts on this matter.

(Does anyone know how to easily get my panties un-wadded?):tongue_smilie:

Hey again, the story is just that , true or not it doesn't matter. Both are very cute! I am especially attracted to Brendan. Simply a beautful guy. Regardless, I hope David keeps both of these boys on for a while on any of their sites.!

I really like these guys but I have been bitten so many times on this site that at times (most all of it) I have a problem of knowing what the truth is. For all I know Donovan could be a tenor in an all male choir. But you ask: “MacTee does that really matter?” and I respond …? I don’t know yet. If the premise is correct and Donovan truly wants to visit his mom in Germany, then I have a problem with David. OK guys and gals, you may all say that I am being too picky, but I really did not like it when David called Donovan “a little mother-fucker” in light of him wanting to see his mother.

I know, I know, I know that it was just an off the cuff remark said in jest, nevertheless I thought it was very insensitive. Go ahead and let me have it as I know some of you will. I am certainly not a PC policeman I just thought that here we have a minority that is handicapped and because he cannot hear, a “terrible” name was directed his way.

NO, I don’t think it matters in the grand scheme of the shoot because Donovan never heard it and unless Brenden tells him, he will never know.

It’s one thing to be buddies and jab at each other with “name-calling” but this young man was not a buddy and I just thought it went over the line to call him a M F’er.

All I ask from you guys is that you are kind and gentle towards this old “southern gentleman” from the great state of Georgia as you seek to change my thoughts on this matter.

(Does anyone know how to easily get my panties un-wadded?):tongue_smilie:

The only comment I would make here, mactee, is that most people with a disability want to be treated the same way you would treat anyone else. I don't think David was any more disrespectful than he would be to anyone else.

I think that more than anything else, because you are, indeed a "southern gentleman" that the term mother-fucker crosses a line for you. I suspect that you might have a problem anytime this word is used, and there is nothing wrong with that. Certain words we would never have thought of uttering in public 20 years ago have crept into everyday conversation.

I also think that we would agree that David did not mean any disrespect to Donovan, in light of his abilities. David was just trying to be hip and cool and missed the mark. When, in another thread, someone objected to David's being the nurse and handling Mike's penis, I thought then and think now that it is sort of like seeing Santa Claus jack someone off, and now, I am hearing Santa Claus call some an off-colored name. The piece just doesn't fit in the puzzle.

Whatever the case, I beg of you, please don't blow it up into full blown discrimination.

Hey again, the story is just that , true or not it doesn't matter. Both are very cute! I am especially attracted to Brendan. Simply a beautful guy. Regardless, I hope David keeps both of these boys on for a while on any of their sites.!
I am also attracted to Brendan. It's funny, how in both of these scenes, while dressed and being interviewed by David, Brendan seems like a dorky kid with average looks, but when he takes his clothes off, he becomes a "10" on the Bo Derek scale. :tongue_smilie:

He has fabulous skin tone, and a magnificent thin toned body, with a gorgeous cock too. The kid is a total hottie in my book too!

I am also attracted to Brendan. It's funny, how in both of these scenes, while dressed and being interviewed by David, Brendan seems like a dorky kid with average looks, but when he takes his clothes off, he becomes a "10" on the Bo Derek scale. :tongue_smilie:

He has fabulous skin tone, and a magnificent thin toned body, with a gorgeous cock too. The kid is a total hottie in my book too!

Then there is Donovan, who was hot in his clothes, and only got hotter when they came off. He has beautiful abs. So if Brendan gets a 10, I'll give Donovan an 11.:biggrin:

I joined the site because of theyr first vid, cant wait to see LOTS more of these 2

I think that more than anything else, because you are, indeed a "southern gentleman" that the term mother-fucker crosses a line for you. I suspect that you might have a problem anytime this word is used, and there is nothing wrong with that. Certain words we would never have thought of uttering in public 20 years ago have crept into everyday conversation.

Whatever the case, I beg of you, please don't blow it up into full blown discrimination.

You are absolutely correct in your assessment of my upbringing. That name was primarily use then and I assume it continues to be used freely today by a certain group of people and was never used in my surroundings except perhaps in a fit of extreme anger, but never in jest.

I will certainly take your admonition and refrain from any occurrences that might be interpreted as you stated. I certainly see your point exactly and concur with you completely. Thanks for un-wadding my panties (you gotta know that I don’t wear any)((not that I free ball I’m a tightie whitetie man, I was speaking of the panties you understand))

No wonder you are the King!

Thanks my friend...

Oh Mike do I ever agree with your total and complete assessment of Brenden. When he looked up from writing on the paper and smiled, that kid had me lock, stock and barrel.

O, by the way didn’t David say he was a local boy? I think Florida is closer to Georgia than New York. :001_tt2:

I joined the site because of theyr first vid, cant wait to see LOTS more of these 2

CWRW, welcome to the site and the forum. I don't believe you will be disappointed with the other scenes plus thousands more of the best looking guys on the net.

Hope you enjoy yourself and enjoy getting to know your new friends on the forum.

all i want to add is i loved it. The scene was hot and loved the idea of a new twist to an episode. Hope both are around for a while...unless Donovan takes off for Germany. Perhaps he will return when he comes home.

Oh Mike do I ever agree with your total and complete assessment of Brenden. When he looked up from writing on the paper and smiled, that kid had me lock, stock and barrel.

O, by the way didn’t David say he was a local boy? I think Florida is closer to Georgia than New York. :001_tt2:
Well it looks like our Georgia Peach on the forum, Mactee has "first dibbs" on the lovely Brendan. Just please let me know if he tastes as good as he looks. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

Well it looks like our Georgia Peach on the forum, Mactee has "first dibbs" on the lovely Brendan. Just please let me know if he tastes as good as he looks. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

O Brother, I could only wish!!

ive noticed a lot of the guys that come in for duo solos, tend to glance, i think it so they know what is going on with the other guy. it might have to do with a mental competition or something. anyhow its just natural to glance

Yeah, I kind of agree with you here. However, I personally think it has more to do with ego and jealousy. First off I think all guys want something to compare themselves too. Secondly, I believe that almost all guys have jerked off and or had an orgasm before. So, when in the same room with another guy jerking off they are almost forced to look just to compare at first then they feel left out because they are not getting off too intrinsically. In essence I think it has little to do with being gay or bisexual as much as it has to do with human nature. Personally, have two strong beliefs one is that there is really no such thing as gay or straight initially. People are sexual beings period. I do believe that as Humans we do personally choose a preference at some point in time. As people mature and come to understand and accept themselves for who and what they are unconditionally they may become more defined in their sexual orientation.

However; I don't believe that people always truly limit themselves to one specific choice. It has been my observance that for the most part a hard cock has no conscience for the most part. Secondly, If you stand in line at the barber shop long enough eventually you will get a hair cut. In other words if you hang out with enough people who engage in gay or bi sexual sex eventually you will try it. Humans are a very social species, we tend to act on what ever is the most common or popular thing to do so we don't stand out too far in the crowd. Including sexual practices.

For example: Let's say that there was a bunch of guys that were all friends growing up totaling 6 different guys. One day one of the guys comes out to the group and says he is gay. At first he may be shunned by the group in general. However, he has now opened the doors for curiosity to set in. But then come the questions by some of the friends. Why would he do such a thing? How is it different from being with a girl? I wonder if he found me attractive. Did he ever check out my package? Then one day while drinking the gay guy said he tried sucking his own dick once. Funny thing, two other guys in the group admit to the same thing. Hummm. now there is a common bond. So, is it OK to suck your own dick and still be straight??? If I can suck my own dick why not a friends dick once in a while? Of course there are all of the ewwww! and yuckkkk! thoughts but hey, it is what it is...:sneaky2: (Here is what I picked up on from all of those ewww! and yuck kkk! thoughts. Whether or not they like it they somehow seemed to imagine what it would be like for them or someone else in the act. Kind of like in visioning your parents having sex. Yikes!!! LOL. But there was some thought and effort put into it.) Then one day yuckkk, turns to why not? Hummm, before long the whole group has experimented just to see what it was like and to better understand their friends and to establish that they are not missing something that someone else has . LOL

Anyway, I can say that I have had some really great sex with some totally awesome guys when I was in the service and all of them would be considered straight by today's standards. Three of these guys are very happily married today. Yet, if I came to town to visit I am almost certain I could still get some if I asked nicely. Why? Because of mutual respect and the fact that it is just sexual fun with a good friend. I have not really tried. However; married or not I can tell you that we are all still friends today and that our previous sexual experiences never tainted our friendships. Based on conversations from time to time I can tell there are not not now or ever were any regrets.

Example: I had a friend come to town on business about two years ago after being out of the service for 8 years. He is married and he has two sons. We went to dinner and a movie and went back to my place and blew each other for most of the night. Wow, that was awesome. Although I offered him the guest room, he asked me if he could sleep with me too. He never liked sleeping alone. I was never head over heels in love with him nor him with me. We messed around occasionally in the service when we were on deployment and in between girlfriends. We both just wanted to get a nut off and decided to help each other. He always had more GF's than anyone I knew. LOL... We always used condoms when being sexual and just enjoyed each other’s company. What more could you ask of a friend?

At some point in time that may change but we will deal with it at that time. What I found was that a lot of guys love their lives with their wives and kids and that is what is most important to them. They don't mind the gay sex as long as there are no commitments or personal hang-ups about them wanting to be with their wives and families first and foremost. (this is tough to get past if you are in love and they are not) Never, put yourself between them and their family. Let them keep their secret life with you as a friend with benefits and they will always love you forever. (Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. LOL) this does not mean we will always meet for sex. Eventually, we all meet the right person we can share our entire life with and move on from there. Our self esteem and maturity levels often help decide when enough is enough. However, whether straight or gay many have those friends with benefits kind of relationships until they settle down... Humans are all pretty much sexual beings looking to be understood and accepted by their family of choice regardless of sexual preference.

It is our experiences as human beings shape us and help mold us into who we are today... Regardless of belief and the gender we are born to we all have both masculine and feminine energy. Finding harmony within is about accepting both our masculine and feminine natures and embracing our uniqueness as human beings and exploring ourselves and our surroundings for personal and spiritual growth.

I was just glad to see Brendan and Donovan enjoying eachother...

I often wonder how much bisexuality there would be if we never wore clothes??? LMAO

Bless your heart and thank you for letting me share these thoughts...:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Five Stars

I absolutely loved this episode. From looking at the preview pic, it didn't seem like "must see Broke Straight Boys", so I waited to view it, and I was blown away. My favorite scenes ever on Broke Straight Boys usually involve models who we are told are friends or roommates in "real life" When I can believe that concept, that I am watching real friends get naked and jerk off, side by side, leg to leg, it turns me on big time.

And the best is yet to cum on Monday and Wednesday. Donovan is hot, but Brendan really turned me on. He was much better looking naked and hard than I realized in the opening scene. he seems to be a quiet but confident young guy. I believe he will be fucking Donovan, but in the preview story, we were told that there was more to this than meets the eye. We were told,

" I invited the boys to come back to see if they are willing to do more and perhaps I can figure out why these guys are really here and filming"

I'm hooked. This is a great premise and I can't wait for the next two episodes. This is Broke Straight Boys at it's best, for my tastes. I joined and love it for scenarios like this one. :thumbup::thumbup:
Using our new search it was easy to find scene threads for all of their three videos. Strange that my brain totally blacked out on this hot duo. And from reading my post from 2010, I still agree with myself from then. lol

And again I’m blown away how much more activity the forum had back then, than now, including at least three female participants on this thread.

Thirty-seven posts on this thread before me today. At least seventeen different people posted on this thread. Just saying……….

Using our new search it was easy to find scene threads for all of their three videos. Strange that my brain totally blacked out on this hot duo. And from reading my post from 2010, I still agree with myself from then. lol

And again I’m blown away how much more activity the forum had back then, than now, including at least three female participants on this thread.
Sometimes it is good to argue with yourself! :)