• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brandon and Carter

That's a really great way to put it! I was feeling the same thing, but wasn't quite sure how to say it. This pretty much "hits the nail on the head." (No pun intended.)

Johnny

Typical MikeYank. That Yankee just has a way with words and tremendous thought patterns.

I'm obviously with both of you guys. I went back to see the solos of these models. If you have you will remember that Clay asked Carter to see his butthole, Carter declined. Brandon didn't decline in his solo. Does that tell you something? Just wondering.

Hi Stimpy,
I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed. As I stated in my previous post, I thought this scene was FANTASTIC and would absolutely LOVE to see more like it.

In fact, aside from the extremely hot cock worship that Brandon supplied, what I really like about this scene is that it was not the same old tired formula. I think a lot of the scenes have been becoming very routine recently:

- Model 1 and Model 2 get undressed.
- Model 2 sucks Model 1.
- Model 1 sucks Model 2.
- Model 2 fucks Model 1. (optional)
- Camera man thanks both models for cumming.
- Rinse and repeat in next scene.

This was a really nice change of pace for me. We sometimes seem to forget that diversity (of tastes, of interests, of...well... everything) is what makes the world go round. I would really like to see more of this (not all the time, but occasionally) and I hope that not too many of the membership would be put off by it.

Johnny
mike, model 2 fucks model 1 only in the anal scenes.
but you are so right when you talk about having scenes where the model 2 supplies the mouth and model 1 supplies the cock. i also like watching both guys trade places and 69. and there the ones where model 1 and model 2 kiss and bite on each others ear, throwing i a little sucking. the three approaches work for me.
for the longest time i thought that the objection was model specific, but i am beginning to think that it more approach specific. models can be changed, but eliminating one approach in other favor of another would be wrong.
on other threads i have made my thoughts on anal scenes. i hold the same willingness to share the site and recognize that if one or two of the oral scenes are different than my own preference, i have one in the style i like coming up. i am firm in believing that i should have least one, once in a while.
rant 700 something

Typical MikeYank. That Yankee just has a way with words and tremendous thought patterns.

I'm obviously with both of you guys. I went back to see the solos of these models. If you have you will remember that Clay asked Carter to see his butthole, Carter declined. Brandon didn't decline in his solo. Does that tell you something? Just wondering.
That is very kind of you to say Mactee, my friend. And thanks to Johnny too for his kind words.

Yes, I too always note in the solos the models willingness or reluctance to "open up" when asked to show their butt holes. Again going back to BSB1 or "Classic Broke Straight Boys", (to use the Coca Cola terminology), I can recall David laughing and joking when he would ask a guy to show his ass, and if a guy just bent at the waist a bit, rather than get in a position where he was bent and his hole was gaping, he would laughingly say, "typical straight boy".

So yes, the fact that Carter declined, while Brandon was very "open" to the suggestion is a very telling clue as to the model's sexuality and what to expect in his first scene with another model. Good observation, Mactee. :thumbup1:

EXACTLY the way I feel too, Johnny. When folks say they "feel sorry" for the guy who's doing the servicing, I say Huh??????

There are those of us who receive our pleasure from making love to a beautiful young man like Carter. If I were in a position to make him cum in my mouth, I would feel like it was "my orgasm" too. I guess it's hard to explain this concept to those who need to physically have their own cock pleasured during sex.

And being that this site is designed to glorify gay sex with straight guys, I find this form of one-sided sex to be very appropriate, at least some of the time, in the rotation on Broke Straight Boys

Very nicely stated Mikey. I guess that is the problem, some people need to hAVE their cocks pleasured as well, to feel that is was worth their time. You and I are all about giving pleasure to a young stud, that is where we derive our pleasure! If we get to cum too, that is just frosting on the cake. Otherwise, we are just as happy, either way. This is even more true when you get a young straight stud who doubts you can give him such pleasure, and are totally blown away (literally and figuratively) when we manage to do just that!