• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brandon and Carter

I do happen to like both models and think they're very attractive. I think they'll do well in other scenes. This one just didn't do it for me. But that's what I love about the forum and the free exchange of ideas. As I've said before, there would be little point to even having a forum if we all agreed on everything. :thumbup1:

It is so good to have you back with us here on Broke Straight Boys and especially in "forumland". I too miss David and his corny sense of humor, and clumsy ways as he literally "charmed" the pants off of the straight boys, but life moves on and while things are different on BSB2, we have some hotties here too, and we always have the archives to go back to for a little bit of Tyler, or Tank Shane, or Logan.

Your project is interesting, and I'm glad you are back and I love your "bloviating", and your Southern charm as well. Speak your mind, my friend, and never apologize your your opinions.

I would also be very interested in learning about your own sexual journey, as you say that you've only been in the gay scene for four years. I love to find out about different individual's journey through life, as we are all so different. I knew that boys turned me on since I was very young, (I recall playing with a boy named Phillip in his apartment before age 6).

Keep fantasizing, but somehow I don't think that a Broke Straight Boys scene between me and Stimpy would be too appealing to you. Let the young guys do the sex scenes, while us older guys do the commenting. But it doesn't cost anything to fantasize, so feel free to include the ladies in your fantasies too, but I love having you back with us on Broke Straight Boys!!!!

:welcome: Back!!!:thumbup:

Thanks Mike, it's good to be back and involved in forumland, you are a dear Yankee brother.

The 4 years I referred to was when I started surfing the net and becoming observant of all things Gay. I am a professional holding advanced degrees and so I cannot put in this forum or even in an email what my 48 year profession is. I have been retired for 3 years and have had more time to safely surf.

My first boy on boy sexual experience was when I was 12 and was talked into experiencing "corn-holing" from a fellow Boy Scout. That caused me to have some other experiences all the way through college and grad school. This was very, very limited. You could say I repressed those feelings that resulted in getting married. I have 3 sons and 12 grandchildren.

Now things are different being divorced after 47 years of marriage.

Well Mike, I have probably said to much but it kinder feels good to get some of this out in the open because no one knows about my first experience except me and the other scout who is dead. Thanks for asking me about the my journey even if all that I have written here is:offtopic:.

Take care my friend and thanks, It's good to be back.

ps, I totally agree with you about David and his ability to talk the pants off.:rotflmao:

I do happen to like both models and think they're very attractive. I think they'll do well in other scenes. This one just didn't do it for me. But that's what I love about the forum and the free exchange of ideas. As I've said before, there would be little point to even having a forum if we all agreed on everything. :thumbup1:

You're spot on there Tampa. I'm sure the people who put the thumbs down on this scene would love to see the guys return. Maybe not with each other, but definitely return - I know I do.

This was one of the sexiest and sensual scenes ever. I loved it and was memorized watching Brandon work on carter. There was sexy touching and great sucking going on. I've never seen someone on Broke Straight Boys give a bj like that. I was shocked on how sexy it was. I live scenes like this that have touching and licking. Great work I was beyond surprised at how much I loved it. Great work Brandon 5 stars on this performance.
Agree, it was sizzling hot. Although I would have had Carter's balls in my mouth a lot more, but HOT HOT HOT.

And hey, do you guys do this on purpose? It's so funny when it happens.
xn9sur03bhg4t4ohzqd.jpg

I gave it a 5, no kissing, but I feel like they will be seeing one another again...soon. Talk about worshiping a cock; I'm wondering if Brandon has let go yet!

I loved this scene! I thought it was super sexy. Carter has a beautiful cock and Brandon worshipped it. I loved the way he looked up at Carter with his big, gorgeous eyes, watching his lover's response. Some guys are silent in their pleasure. It didnt take away from the scene IMO. Looking forward to more from these guys, together or separate.

This was such an awesome scene Brandon is a freaking slave to the cock and he loves watching his mans response they way he looked up at Carter while sucking him off was totally saying 'I know you like this' . Never the less I would rather these two not return together it was good but I don't want to see either fuck the other, but Carter with someone else would be awesome he is so freaking hot! I loved seeing his bulge through his boxers, I really like just from Brandon showing Carter's ass Carter said it felt pretty good so he obviously likes his ass being out, I really wanted Brandon to rim him, so hot with Brandon giving us just little previews of Carter's dick, with him kissing it, it soon moved on to kissing Carter's body just before going with a full on blow job to Carter's dick, in which Brandon worshiped, surprised Brandon didn't end up swallowing Carter's cum, licking up what was shot or at least taking a facial

The only redeeming factor in this scene was Carter's Cock !

earlier i try to post and it just went away.
basically, what i said was that since we get about three oral scenes a month, i think that one of them could be a one-sided scene. a scene where the guys assignment is to make the other guy come.
i thought brandon did a good job of paying attention to details, the head, the shaft and the balls. i hope carter was paying attention. when you suck cock do it the way you like it done. carter brought the big dick and brandon brought the hot mouth. this was a very good mouth and cock scene. another oral scene could involve mouths and cocks for everybody. another oral scene could have mouths everywhere, on other mouths, asses and cocks. just saying there are enough scenes for everybody to get a turn in the barrel.

Thanks Mike, it's good to be back and involved in forumland, you are a dear Yankee brother.

The 4 years I referred to was when I started surfing the net and becoming observant of all things Gay. I am a professional holding advanced degrees and so I cannot put in this forum or even in an email what my 48 year profession is. I have been retired for 3 years and have had more time to safely surf.

My first boy on boy sexual experience was when I was 12 and was talked into experiencing "corn-holing" from a fellow Boy Scout. That caused me to have some other experiences all the way through college and grad school. This was very, very limited. You could say I repressed those feelings that resulted in getting married. I have 3 sons and 12 grandchildren.

Now things are different being divorced after 47 years of marriage.

Well Mike, I have probably said to much but it kinder feels good to get some of this out in the open because no one knows about my first experience except me and the other scout who is dead. Thanks for asking me about the my journey even if all that I have written here is:offtopic:.

Take care my friend and thanks, It's good to be back.

ps, I totally agree with you about David and his ability to talk the pants off.:rotflmao:

You have me very intrigued! Gotta love those overnight Boy Scout camping trips! They were sooooo much fun!

You have me very intrigued! Gotta love those overnight Boy Scout camping trips! They were sooooo much fun!

I like intriguing people. Thanks for your reply and yes gotta like those camping trips!!:smiley-sex011:

Wow!!!!!!!! Can I call you Bond? Mactee Bond.......

Wow!!!!!!!! Can I call you Bond? Mactee Bond.......

Ms K, you can call me anything you want to. Don't forget to call me for dinner. :001_wub:

Sorry guys. Looks like I'm late to the forum as usual. I'm kind of surprised to hear some folks thought this scene was boring. I guess it's all in what you like.

I thought this scene was CRAZY, SEXY, HOT! In fact, the reason I'm late to comment on it is because I had to watch it again. I almost never do that. To me, this scene was pretty close to the Jimmy Slater/Diesal scene from a few years ago. Not quite there, but pretty darned close. Definitely five stars in my book.

And as for those who commented that it was a one-sided scene, I say "Who says that's always a bad thing?" Some of my favorite sexcapades have been completely one-sided. I don't want it to always be that way, but sometimes that's pretty damned hot. And lets face it, Carter definitely looks good enough to eat. :thumbup:

And as for those who commented that it was a one-sided scene, I say "Who says that's always a bad thing?" Some of my favorite sexcapades have been completely one-sided.
EXACTLY the way I feel too, Johnny. When folks say they "feel sorry" for the guy who's doing the servicing, I say Huh??????

There are those of us who receive our pleasure from making love to a beautiful young man like Carter. If I were in a position to make him cum in my mouth, I would feel like it was "my orgasm" too. I guess it's hard to explain this concept to those who need to physically have their own cock pleasured during sex.

And being that this site is designed to glorify gay sex with straight guys, I find this form of one-sided sex to be very appropriate, at least some of the time, in the rotation on Broke Straight Boys

While I did love all the adoration Brandon applied to Carters sizable and gorgeous meaty cock, I ALWAYS feel shortchanged and it cums across as anti-climatic when the only cum spilled and dick enjoyed was just Carters lovely tool. That is way too one-sided and disappointing for my tastes, too!

Hi Stimpy,
I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed. As I stated in my previous post, I thought this scene was FANTASTIC and would absolutely LOVE to see more like it.

In fact, aside from the extremely hot cock worship that Brandon supplied, what I really like about this scene is that it was not the same old tired formula. I think a lot of the scenes have been becoming very routine recently:

- Model 1 and Model 2 get undressed.
- Model 2 sucks Model 1.
- Model 1 sucks Model 2.
- Model 2 fucks Model 1. (optional)
- Camera man thanks both models for cumming.
- Rinse and repeat in next scene.

This was a really nice change of pace for me. We sometimes seem to forget that diversity (of tastes, of interests, of...well... everything) is what makes the world go round. I would really like to see more of this (not all the time, but occasionally) and I hope that not too many of the membership would be put off by it.

Johnny

And being that this site is designed to glorify gay sex with straight guys, I find this form of one-sided sex to be very appropriate, at least some of the time, in the rotation on Broke Straight Boys

That's a really great way to put it! I was feeling the same thing, but wasn't quite sure how to say it. This pretty much "hits the nail on the head." (No pun intended.)

Johnny