• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brady and Kent

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice jack off session... It was kind of neat watching experienced veterans do their thing. They were very comfortable in front of the camera. Kent cracked me up when he smacked his dick. :tongue_smilie: I think I will join them next time. Wow, two veterans like that. I was kind of feeling bad for Brady. He said he really liked guys like Kent. He exercised a lot of self control not to try to get more sexually involved with Kent.:wink:

Brady and Kent Redux

Nice jack off session... It was kind of neat watching experienced veterans do their thing. They were very comfortable in front of the camera. Kent cracked me up when he smacked his dick. :tongue_smilie: I think I will join them next time. Wow, two veterans like that. I was kind of feeling bad for Brady. He said he really liked guys like Kent. He exercised a lot of self control not to try to get more sexually involved with Kent.:wink:

I think it was just the site they were on. Both guys have been on Broke Straight Boys Kent, 10/10/2007 as a top and Brady was a top 02/03/2007. Brady was also a bottom 11/16/2008 with Ryder on the JO site they were just on, called "Straight Boys Jerk Off", and Kent did a solo on "Frat Boys".

Glad to see the boys spread the wealth!! :001_smile:

I give up. What are we talking about? Who are Brady and Kent and where did you see them?

I give up. What are we talking about? Who are Brady and Kent and where did you see them?

They are on the bonus site "Straight Boys Jack Off. :biggrin:"

I think it was just the site they were on. Both guys have been on Broke Straight Boys Kent, 10/10/2007 as a top and Brady was a top 02/03/2007. Brady was also a bottom 11/16/2008 with Ryder on the JO site they were just on, called "Straight Boys Jerk Off", and Kent did a solo on "Frat Boys".

Glad to see the boys spread the wealth!! :001_smile:

Yeah, I really like Ryder too... The Straight Boys Jerk Off site is full of surprises. One day it is solo jerk off session, then one day someone is playing with a Dildo next time wo guys are blowing each other, then out of the clear bue somebody gets fucked... That is one site you need to keep up on. :biggrin:

The Brady and Rider scene was awesome! I'd love to see Brady do more scenes...he's got such a adorable smile! :)

Brady & Kent

Wish Brady would have gone for it. You knew he really wanted to wrap his lips around Kent's dick. Love to see that and maybe Kent return the favor.

Wish Brady would have gone for it. You knew he really wanted to wrap his lips around Kent's dick. Love to see that and maybe Kent return the favor.

Yeah, It will happen one day... They had great chemistry. I could see that "oh, maybe this will be a bit more than a Jack off session" look on Kent's face when he heard Brady say that Kent was his type. :blowjob::waw:

The Brady and Rider scene was awesome! I'd love to see Brady do more scenes...he's got such a adorable smile! :)

It was great. I had seen Ryder fuck a guy on another site role playing soccer buddies. I have been waiting to see him get into the action in here where I believe he go his start.:001_tt2: Ryder has those darn bedroom eyes that make you think he is really innocent to the pit falls of the world.:sneaky2:

Brady is hot. I loved it when he got to fuck Maverick on Broke Straight Boys that was a hot scene loved how David got Maverick to kiss him in the end. I like BSBJO its a hot site too. 9/8 episode that Tyler was previously on Broke Straight Boys did a oral orgy in Phoenix Arizona I believe is where they were. Hot scene there too.

Brady is hot. I loved it when he got to fuck Maverick on Broke Straight Boys that was a hot scene loved how David got Maverick to kiss him in the end. I like BSBJO its a hot site too. 9/8 episode that Tyler was previously on Broke Straight Boys did a oral orgy in Phoenix Arizona I believe is where they were. Hot scene there too.

I wish we could see more of Maverick too...:001_smile: