• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Braden and Peter Deja Vu

Braden and Kevin would kind of be a nice looking couple, Eh!

Braden really did a great job. Peter kind of reminded me of Nicholas. He wants the money but he struggles with the idea of having sex with a guy. I kind of felt bad for Braden having to endure that BJ. But hey, Peter may need to take a few more baby steps than most.

The next episode should prove to be interesting. I am not sure who is going to get fucked. Peter, Braden, or David???:001_unsure::w00t:

Peter is a special person. During the July performance, David asked Peter to stand up so we could see him in his nakedness. Peter only took a second, standing up, and there he was: dimpled butt cheeks, beautiful low haning nuts in a sac siloweted in the light coming in from behind him, all with his succulent fat cock flopped over his nuts. Gorgeous male physic. Perfection seldom found or seen, on an innocent young guy whose lack of previous male loves is curious, perplexing, if, not arousing.

Brandon derserves better! He is one hot dude just put him with the right guy!! Peter cant stop laughing long enough to do anything! I know first time jitters! lets get Brandon and DIESAL!!!!! Oh yea!!! Peter and Tyler!!! He! He! Hope your feeling better Mark!

Damn! Braden KILLS Me! That guy is so into his own dick. He always knows it feels good with something real warm wrapped around it. When he starts to fuck Peter, and Peter is having a hard time handling that monstrosity that Braden has for a dick, Braden doesn't pay any attention. He just forges straight ahead, fucking Peter, and when Peter goes all the way down onto the bed, trying to handle what's happening to his ass, Braden just keeps fucking his straight boy ass. If it feels good, fuck it. I think that's Braden's idea.

Then when Peter is beating on his own hot dick with his hot left hand, and is about to cum, you can see Braden straighten up and fuck him nice. He's just hammering so nice, waiting for Peter to blow that big load. Fucking SWEET, Dude!

Then we're immediately back to the horniest Straight Boy alive, as Braden goes back to paying attention to his own big dick and hammers the shit out of Peters ass until he can blow his own big load, marking Peters dick and balls with his own hot cum. Braden is a hot Straight Boy Animal.

I love these guys. Neither one of them has any trouble knowing he's straight, but that's what I love about Broke Straight Boys If you stroke Straight Boys hot dicks, they'll cum. Maybe they look a little sheepish later, but right up to the time they blow their load, they are Straight boys trying to ejaculate. I love Straight Boys!

I love these guys. Neither one of them has any trouble knowing he's straight, but that's what I love about Broke Straight Boys If you stroke Straight Boys hot dicks, they'll cum. Maybe they look a little sheepish later, but right up to the time they blow their load, they are Straight boys trying to ejaculate. I love Straight Boys!
And I love the way you feel about straight boys too, Andy :001_smile: