• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brad and that other guy scene

BRAVO Mikeyank! Once again, I couldn't have said it any better. You put some good thought into this reply and I hope tyler25il, and a whole bunch of other folks, gives what you said some thought. I completely agree with your take on this. Besides, Mark and Clay are putting out the site they want. Guys like tyler25il are free to find other places to get their jollies if this site isn't giving it to them. And this continued criticism of Jimmy is getting just too old. As tyler25il himself said, it's time to move on! If you don't like Jimmy, don't watch Jimmy. Personally, I get a kick out of him.

A-MEN! :thumbup:

The wagons are circling, but the Natives are circling the wagons. LOL!

BRAVO Mikeyank! Once again, I couldn't have said it any better. You put some good thought into this reply and I hope tyler25il, and a whole bunch of other folks, gives what you said some thought. I completely agree with your take on this. Besides, Mark and Clay are putting out the site they want. Guys like tyler25il are free to find other places to get their jollies if this site isn't giving it to them. And this continued criticism of Jimmy is getting just too old. As tyler25il himself said, it's time to move on! If you don't like Jimmy, don't watch Jimmy. Personally, I get a kick out of him.
Thank you very much Jakitov. I absolutely did put a lot of thought into my reply. If folks are tired of seeing the same model, over and over again, or if they do not like one way scenes, or if they just find Jimmy unattractive, that is all well and good, and I will defend anyone's right to say that. But I object when they personally attack the young man who is Jimmy Johnson on this site. That is just plain wrong.

I have to agree with you USARick2 I don't dislike Jimmy but you are correct it is Clay and Marks fault for the he is and the scene's he does and for some odd reason I do not no why they don't listen to the members but sooner or later they will.

I have to agree with you USARick2 I don't dislike Jimmy but you are correct it is Clay and Marks fault for the he is and the scene's he does and for some odd reason I do not no why they don't listen to the members but sooner or later they will.

Can I hear an amen?:wink::tongue_smilie::001_rolleyes:

I wish more people would bash Jimmy. I can't stand him. i wont watch anyh scene he is in cause he just ruins it for me.:cursing::cursing:

Okay, so you say you do not watch any of Jimmy's scene, then why does he bother you if you don't watch him? I don't watch horror movie's, my partner loves them., but they don't bother me because I don't watch them... Just trying to figure out the issue?? thanks for sharing...