• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

boys that should do a show together

i think they should try to get Logan,jason,austin and tyler to do a show togather

Three out four ain't bad. Jason has moved on to other studios and is now touted as a power bottom. Google Jason Matthews for more. So who would you pick to replace Jason? I would assume it would need to be a bottom. Diesal has bottomed recently (not on the site yet). Stephan? Robert?

Your idea definitely has lots of great possibilities. Keep the ideas cumming errr coming! :thumbup:

Be well,

Jayce

A Logan & Derek flip-flop would be nice.

I like the way you think Safinfan! But could Logan take Derek's cock? Don't know the measurements (note to self: PM Derek for the answer) but I'm thinking 9+ range. Logan might need analeaze, vicadin and amyl nitrate to squeeze that meat into his str8 boy man pussy! I don't know David's policy on pharmaceutical help on set either. But it would be fun to watch those two!

Jayce

i think they should try to get Logan,jason,austin and tyler to do a show togather

I love your choices, but Jayce explained the Jason situation.

If you want to see Austin bottom, go to High School Boys bonus site. Click on Frat Boys updated 6/1. College Boy Physicals 5. He is with Eric and Ross. Austin is hot, and he had a very nice time in that shoot!

That would rock my world. Wow, thanks Ram. BTW Welcome to the Forum.:thumbup:

An interesting pairing would be Jordan and Shooter aka Mike, they are both straight, adventurous, curious, both are fun loving, a flip flop between these guys would be incredible. Add Jimmy in for flavor you would have stupendous.
Jordan showed in his anal scene by his facial expression and his voice that a light went on in his head (Wow, this is fucking amazing). Mike seems very curious and eager, he could possibly be an amazing bottom. Jimmy being bi-curious thrown in could be a awesome three-way, he likes sucking cock he said and Jordan definitely enjoys his cock being sucked.
Don’t get us wrong we love our Broke Straight Boys favs, but seeing the new guys in new situations is a hot idea. Can’t wait for the new set, new scenes, and new hot guys.
Keep it real:
J and D :thumbup::thumbup:

An interesting pairing would be Jordan and Shooter aka Mike, they are both straight, adventurous, curious, both are fun loving, a flip flop between these guys would be incredible. Add Jimmy in for flavor you would have stupendous.
Jordan showed in his anal scene by his facial expression and his voice that a light went on in his head (Wow, this is fucking amazing). Mike seems very curious and eager, he could possibly be an amazing bottom. Jimmy being bi-curious thrown in could be a awesome three-way, he likes sucking cock he said and Jordan definitely enjoys his cock being sucked.
Don’t get us wrong we love our Broke Straight Boys favs, but seeing the new guys in new situations is a hot idea. Can’t wait for the new set, new scenes, and new hot guys.
Keep it real:
J and D :thumbup::thumbup:

Wow, Bookse I think you really made some awesome suggestions there. Jordan is a great guy. Mike would be perfect for him.:biggrin: