• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Boston Marathon Bombed

The attacks were horrible and they put Boston on lock down so hearing the perspective of Damien Kyle would be relevant, consider this NY did not go on lock down after 911, Atlanta did not go on lock down in 96 when the Olympics where bombed. This is something to be trapped in your home with two terrorists on the loose.

This is why the West Cannot and Must Not drop it's guard on the war against terrorism. Just because Bin Laden is dead, doesn't mean that there are no more radical Muslims waiting to take his place. We are probably in a more dangerous time now then when Al Qaeda was at it's most active.

The attacks were horrible and they put Boston on lock down so hearing the perspective of Damien Kyle would be relevant, consider this NY did not go on lock down after 911, Atlanta did not go on lock down in 96 when the Olympics where bombed. This is something to be trapped in your home with two terrorists on the loose.

My point exactly! I'd like to know what he went through just like I would like to hear it from any member living in Boston when it happened.

I'm quite shocked that Boston seems to have got more airtime here than the tragedy in West, Texas. There has not been any reply to that thread and shouldn't we have equal thoughts for what they are going through too !

Terrorist attack a few, and aim to scare millions. On Jihad blogs apparently these hate beards enjoyed the fear that was going round.

The moment the police cars drove away receiving a standing ovation proved how resilient Americans are. The day after the arrest of the second suspect, the Red Sox played a game. The stadium was full, and traditionally they started the song "Sweet Caroline" before the game because it is the baseball team's anthem. This time Neil Diamond joined them live...

Last edited:
Belgorod: Six dead in western Russia shooting

A gunman has killed six people - including a 14-year-old girl - in the western Russian city of Belgorod, local officials say.
The man shot dead three people inside a hunting shop and two passers-by. Another woman later died in hospital. The attacker - said to be an ex-convict - then fled in a car, and the abandoned vehicle, a BMW, was found later.

The motive is believed to be robbery. Unconfirmed reports say a suspect has been arrested. Some reports in the Russian media also suggest there may have been two gunmen.

The shooting began at about 14:00 local time (10:00 GMT) in the shop in the city centre. Russian news agencies later posted photos of the bodies lying on the street near the Okhota (Hunt) shop and a crowd of onlookers gathered nearby.

Local media are also quoting Belgorod police as saying the gunman is a 31-year-old city resident who was released from prison last year. The city authorities say he was arrested after a huge manhunt - but this has not been confirmed by the police.

read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22251836