• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Boston Marathon Bombed

Just read this article on msn - the bastards

Two bombs have exploded near the finish of the Boston Marathon, killing two people, injuring at least 82 others and sending authorities rushing to aid wounded spectators at the world's oldest and most prestigious marathon, race organisers and police said.
A senior US intelligence official said two other explosive devices were found nearby.
One runner, a state police officer from neighbouring Rhode Island, said he saw at least two dozen people with very serious injuries, including missing limbs.
About two hours after the winners crossed the finish line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the line. Another explosion could be heard a few seconds later.
The Boston Marathon said that bombs caused the two explosions and that organisers were working with authorities to determine what happened. The Boston Police Department said two people were killed while hospitals reported at least 82 injured, at least eight of them critically.
Competitors and race volunteers were crying as they fled the chaos. Bloody spectators were being carried to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners. Authorities went on to the course to carry away the injured while stragglers in the 26.2-mile race were rerouted away from the smoking site.
A senior US intelligence official said the two other explosive devices found nearby were being dismantled.
A third explosion was heard about an hour after the first two after authorities warned spectators to expect a loud noise from a water cannon that police apparently were using to destroy one of the devices.
A law enforcement official said mobile phone service has been shut down in the Boston area to prevent any potential remote detonations of explosives.
Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis said that there was also an explosion at the John F Kennedy presidential library, though there were no known injuries. He urged people to stay indoors and not congregate in large groups. Authorities have not identified what caused the explosives that erupted at the finish line.

Yes, it happened again. Two deaths, and a 100+ wounded. The detonated devices did not contain modern explosives like C4; they were crude like home made devices.

Nevertheless it's a terrorist attack. Killing and wounding people indiscriminately, random people, cheering on runners in a marathon.

It's hard to protect soft targets. Let's hope the FBI will track down the one(s) responsible for this coward act!

@Brucemendelson.jpg

It is a shame that people attack people who are cheering on runners. The Boston marathon brings runners from around the world who participate in it. Now it is going to be remembered for a terrorist attack.

What a senselessly cruel and desperate act from those taking enjoyment in harming others who never hurt them in the first place. Let us all pray for the countless victims who's only crime was that they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

We pray for God's blessings in this moment of need,

Sincerely,

Stimpy

it is sad and cruel to see this happen especially when you look back on facts of previous such events which have been declared false flag attacks and which our own government have previously had knowledge of and could have done shit to stop but they dont so that they can enact all this crap just to throw the constitutional rights out the window and control us more for the sake of our "protection"

What could go wrong now? First, you have North Korea tormenting us consistently about how they wanna bomb the US, then you hear about this on the news. Not really something I wanna hear on the news and I have friends and family out there. Like, I never knew how much hate the world has towards one another. I'm young and I know that, yet I still have the open mindedness of a 200yr old guru man...For some reason, it is bad to think that maybe that situation with N. Korea could of had something to due with it.

The youngest victim was 8 he was there cheering his father on. What has the world come too when we hate enough to do things like this.

What could go wrong now? First, you have North Korea tormenting us consistently about how they wanna bomb the US, then you hear about this on the news. Not really something I wanna hear on the news and I have friends and family out there. Like, I never knew how much hate the world has towards one another. I'm young and I know that, yet I still have the open mindedness of a 200yr old guru man...For some reason, it is bad to think that maybe that situation with N. Korea could of had something to due with it.

I'm going to disagree with you about NK having something to do with it. These were home made bombs, probably concocted in someone's basement. If North Korea was going to attack us, it'd be with high powered nuclear devices, not low grade explosives. I think the Boston bombings were home grown. Americans looking to terrorize other Americans, that's what I'm guessing. And if you look at all the different shootings we've been dealing with lately, it's not that inconceivable. Only this time bombs were used instead of guns. Sad.

I'm going to disagree with you about NK having something to do with it. These were home made bombs, probably concocted in someone's basement. If North Korea was going to attack us, it'd be with high powered nuclear devices, not low grade explosives. I think the Boston bombings were home grown. Americans looking to terrorize other Americans, that's what I'm guessing. And if you look at recent all the different shootings we've been dealing with lately, it's not that inconceivable. Only this time bombs were used instead of guns. Sad.
Yeah, it really is tho, but not much you can do I guess.

Breaking news

Authorities believe they have identified a suspect, source says

Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, a source who has been briefed on the investigation told CNN's John King exclusively.
The breakthrough came from analysis of video from a department store near the site of the second explosion. Video from a Boston television station also contributed to the progress, said the source, who declined to be more specific but called it a significant development.

Earlier, a federal law enforcement source with firsthand knowledge of the investigation told CNN that a lid to a pressure cooker thought to have been used in the bombings had been found on a roof of a building near the scene.
read more: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/boston-blasts/index.html

If you identified a suspect arrest him this is crazy. Whoever did this need to be drug through the streets and shot. Coward

Officials: 1 suspect from terror attack on marathon is dead. Suspect No. 2 is on the run and considered armed and dangerous.
Suspects are brothers. Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass.

It's literally hell on TV. I haven't been able to stop watching it. Like, the other brother is on the run, but all his friends say that he was a well liked kinda of guy. What could have influenced anyone to go crazy? I guess, it wouldnt be the first time.

It's literally hell on TV. I haven't been able to stop watching it. Like, the other brother is on the run, but all his friends say that he was a well liked kinda of guy. What could have influenced anyone to go crazy? I guess, it wouldnt be the first time.
I'm with you on this Graham. I am not working today and I too can't stop watching the television coverage as the younger brother has thus far eluded the police. He looks like a typical college kid, and certainly does not visually appear to be what we would think a terrorist "should" look like. This real life drama is both compelling and frightening.