• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake and Damien

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Great shoot. Blake is a riot. I really love the fact that he is gay and enjoys sex with women... Damien, has a wonderful personality and a willingness to explore things that may be a bit different. Both have beautiful cocks and great cum shots. I can't wait to see how these guys develop on Broke Straight Boys:thumbup:

Both are great! Damien is just beautiful! Great face, eyes, smile and body and best of all personality! As always David, you picked a fantanstic pair!
NSR

Both great guys and both handsome as all get out i really enjoyed the shoot

Well, sorry guyz but this shoot did little for me. Damien - yes, great body, attitude and cock AND cumshot...but why was the gay guy there? He couldn't get hard until toward the end, and I thought his attitude and comments somewhat patronising. Maybe I just prefer watching straight guys. As previously mentioned...."different strokes...". Maybe Blake would look more attractive with a tan? He's very skinny and pale. Also - Damien said he was 6 and a half, Blake said he was an eight incher. Unless it was the camera angles, I would have said it was the other way around. But I'm just a-bitchin' here...I look forward to Damien experimenting before our very eyes though. I wonder if he will eventually top or bottom?

Well, sorry guyz but this shoot did little for me. Damien - yes, great body, attitude and cock AND cumshot...but why was the gay guy there? He couldn't get hard until toward the end, and I thought his attitude and comments somewhat patronising. Maybe I just prefer watching straight guys. As previously mentioned...."different strokes...". Maybe Blake would look more attractive with a tan? He's very skinny and pale. Also - Damien said he was 6 and a half, Blake said he was an eight incher. Unless it was the camera angles, I would have said it was the other way around. But I'm just a-bitchin' here...I look forward to Damien experimenting before our very eyes though. I wonder if he will eventually top or bottom?
I agree with Centurion. Blake was very disappointing. Unlike gay Aiden from the Aiden, Torin & Steve series, I found Blake to be rather uninteresting, and his mostly soft dick made me think, I guess that's why he considers himself mostly bottom, and I also wondered if he really did get a stiffie with the girls as he so proudly boasted about. And while his feet may be a size eight, his dick did not seem anywhere at all near that number that he so proudly told David about. I liked Damien a lot better, without his clothes on than dressed. He is a bit thin, but he has a nice skin tone, and I love his cock and his cum shot was impressive. I too look forward to seeing Damien progress from straight boy to perhaps gay for pay, but I'm not terribly interested in seeing any more of Blake.

I thoroughly enjoyed Blake's bubbly personality and his open attitude. He's cute, has a very nice body and a great cock. I wish Dave had done a close up of his dick like he did with Damien. Meanwhile, like everyone else, I too liked Damien a lot. He's handsome, great body, cock and a real shooter. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of both of these guys. Variety is the spice of life, as they say, and David certainly brings us that. Another tip of the hat to Broke Straight Boys

I agree with Centurion. Blake was very disappointing. Unlike gay Aiden from the Aiden, Torin & Steve series, I found Blake to be rather uninteresting, and his mostly soft dick made me think, I guess that's why he considers himself mostly bottom, and I also wondered if he really did get a stiffie with the girls as he so proudly boasted about. And while his feet may be a size eight, his dick did not seem anywhere at all near that number that he so proudly told David about. I liked Damien a lot better, without his clothes on than dressed. He is a bit thin, but he has a nice skin tone, and I love his cock and his cum shot was impressive. I too look forward to seeing Damien progress from straight boy to perhaps gay for pay, but I'm not terribly interested in seeing any more of Blake.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

i really enjoyed this video. their personalities were an insane turn on! damien looks like my boyfriend, so it felt naughty to watch him with blake. lol!

ps - is it me or does blake resemble nicole parker from madtv?
http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/editors/5/5/7/d/ea.JPG

These two are going to go far together, I am anxious to see their progression as they seem open to new ideas.