• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"Bisexuality", a reality, or a 'cop out'?

Time for the old Carking to chime in.

I totally agree with Lovelumps (I usually do) in that sexuality is on a continuum. I prefer to look at it as a line graph with straight at one extreme and gay at the other. I really don't believe that there are too many people completely at either extreme, but that most fall somewhere in between.

Personally, I had some early experiences with boys, masturbated furiously since being taught how at 7, and in junior high and high school, turning my attention to girls. I jacked off with some friends along the way, sucked a couple of dicks, then finally had intercourse with a girl at 19 years and 362 days. I have only been with two women in my life, was married to each one when we were sexual, and fathered a son with each of them. My sex life with my first wife was OK, and my sex life with my second wife was passionate, hot and frenzied. I soon came to realize that if she had a penis, she would be the perfect life partner. I admitted to myself and to her that I was more gay than straight and we divorced, were estranged for some time, and have reconciled and are best friends. She helped me to decorate my boyfriend's new home and socializes with the two of us frequently. It is amazing to watch my ex-wife hugging my boyfriend. I realize that I am extremely fortunate, as it could have been much, much worse for all of us, including my son.

Having said all of that, there is one question I have always had, and it has always baffled me: What is the obsession with labling ones self? Why is it necessay to put a name on your sexuality? I consider myself mostly gay, but think that I am really just a sexual person. I like the feeling of giving pleasure to whomever I am with. I haven't been with a woman for 13 years, but often think about performing oral sex on an attractive female. I think that doing that is possibly one of the most intimate acts in the world. I am very tactile. I like to touch, stroke, kiss and cuddle. I often elect to snuggle and "make out" over actual sex.

So, for me, I just accept that I am. I don't find it necessary to define it.

By reading some of the posts to the thread that "I" started, I really feel guilty in a sense of even starting it. I am very sorry if I offended ANYONE that considers themself Bi

SGVBOB nothing to worry about. Everyone, is just weighing in with their opinion. I think it is an excellent thread. Most of the posters are just very passionate about how they feel about the topic. Don't panic. I am enjoying reading everyones comments here.:biggrin: