• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Beautiful Avatars

silvercamel

Reaction score
I noticed recently some really beautiful Avatars. KCahoonzie, C-RobinsSTIXX. Virgin34, Clock12, amcovtime - just to mention a few. I tried to search for others but there were just too many members to plow (sic) through.

So...

1. If you have or know of a particularly unusual or beautiful avatar, share the knowledge.

And,

2. If you'd like to explain your avatar, let us hear about it.

I noticed recently some really beautiful Avatars. KCahoonzie, C-RobinsSTIXX. Virgin34, Clock12, amcovtime - just to mention a few. I tried to search for others but there were just too many members to plow (sic) through.

So...

1. If you have or know of a particularly unusual or beautiful avatar, share the knowledge.

And,

2. If you'd like to explain your avatar, let us hear about it.

The first 3 members that you mention all come from Texas, maybe their friends. I noticed it too. Oh and PhuckiePhukerson is also using the same type of avatar as his other 3 buddies in Texas.

Has Broke Straight Boys recently had some sort of advertising campaign in Texas then, if not it sure is a coincidence to have 4 members with similar type avatar join the site at around the same time.

Last edited:
The first 3 members that you mention all come from Texas, maybe their friends. I noticed it too. Oh and PhuckiePhukerson is also using the same type of avatar as his other 3 buddies in Texas.

Has Broke Straight Boys recently had some sort of advertising campaign in Texas then, if not it sure is a coincidence to have 4 members with similar type avatar join the site at around the same time.

I have addressed this issue with MGMT. I used to love the ever evolving avatars of Parisnoyd. Has anyone spoke to him ? I would love to see his return....Just a thought.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks something is definitely up in Texas.

I would love to see Paris return as well, but he seems to be gone for good.

I also really admire Clock12's avatar. And I wish everyone had one, I hate that so many different personalities are represented by the same annoying question mark.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks something is definitely up in Texas.

I would love to see Paris return as well, but he seems to be gone for good.

I also really admire Clock12's avatar. And I wish everyone had one, I hate that so many different personalities are represented by the same annoying question mark.

We suspect everyone, but yet we suspect no one x

We suspect everyone, but yet we suspect no one x

Oh Jon Dear, you might suspect everyone, but I suspect only you.:001_tt2:

And this thread is about avatars, so you should tell us someone's avatar that you really like, since you yourself, have one of those boring annoying question marks.:biggrin:

I'm particularly fond of Miss Deidra's new avatar! Hot mama!

Awe shucks. Thanks Queen Bee.

Oh Jon Dear, you might suspect everyone, but I suspect only you.:001_tt2:

And this thread is about avatars, so you should tell us someone's avatar that you really like, since you yourself, have one of those boring annoying question marks.:biggrin:

Yes and I intend to keep my boring annoying ? just to annoy an bore you even more. :lol: I like the underwear guys avatar the best, then Slim and Tampa's but Paris' was hot but were not of him as he often and openly stated. Oops I forgot Jayman - that's hot too.

Yes and I intend to keep my boring annoying ? just to annoy an bore you even more. :lol: I like the underwear guys avatar the best, then Slim and Tampa's but Paris' was hot but were not of him as he often and openly stated. Oops I forgot Jayman - that's hot too.

Well Jon, since you so kindly mentioned my favorite avatar in your list, I guess we can let your question mark go. After all in your case, it may be an accurate representation. I know you always keep me guessing on how you will reply on the threads. I still love your "Mr. Hyde" side though.:001_tt2:

Well Jon, since you so kindly mentioned my favorite avatar in your list, I guess we can let your question mark go. After all in your case, it may be an accurate representation. I know you always keep me guessing on how you will reply on the threads. I still love your "Mr. Hyde" side though.:001_tt2:

You will never know how I reply on the threads hun. It is all part of me being unpredictable, indecisive, randon and most of all young and free to say whatever I want whenever I want to. :001_tt1:

My avatar is from an Alex Grey painting. It's also the cover of Tool's latest album, "10,000 Days."

Here are some other examples of Alex Grey's work:

Attachments

• W-artisthand.jpg
    W-artisthand.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 20
  • W-greytool.jpg
    W-greytool.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 19
  • W-one.jpg
    W-one.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 18
  • W-copulating.jpg
    W-copulating.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 22
  • W-gaia.jpg
    W-gaia.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 21
My avatar is from an Alex Grey painting. It's also the cover of Tool's latest album, "10,000 Days."

Here are some other examples of Alex Grey's work:

I really like Grey's style.

Have a look at this painting by Mati Klarwein. Carlos Santana used it for his "Abraxas" record jacket. Mati was a friend, who lived, painted and died in the mountain village that drew me to this island. What do you think?

http://www.matiklarweinart.com

Attachments

• annunciation-1961.jpg
    annunciation-1961.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 22
Here's a nice one of Mati's for one of the question mark avatars. Anyone?:001_rolleyes:

Attachments

• timeless-1968.jpg
    timeless-1968.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 44
Mati is awesome! That's a great website; perhaps his name will someday be as known as his famous images. My father had a large print of "Grain of Sand" in his den that I remember studying intently many times, nose almost touching. It was as detailed as a Bosch, you could lose yourself in it trying to find the canvass. Some of the pictures on the site I have seen before but did not know it was Mati. I really love his surreal landscapes, too.

"Mati was always something of an outsider and never knew the comfort of an unchallenged belief system."

I really like this guy too

Mati is awesome! That's a great website; perhaps his name will someday be as known as his famous images. My father had a large print of "Grain of Sand" in his den that I remember studying intently many times, nose almost touching. It was as detailed as a Bosch, you could lose yourself in it trying to find the canvass. Some of the pictures on the site I have seen before but did not know it was Mati. I really love his surreal landscapes, too.

"Mati was always something of an outsider and never knew the comfort of an unchallenged belief system."

I corresponded with this painter on a site called www.guy4men.co.uk that is now defunct, swallowed up by gayromeo. And lost track of him when that site went down. Here are some images he sent me. I have more, but this sample gives an idea. I like his combination of photocollage and photoshop and graphics very much. You would make a perfect model for him.

Attachments

• b18078026.jpg
    b18078026.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Crossing Guard.jpg
    Crossing Guard.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 19
  • b18008052.jpg
    b18008052.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Sitting Target.jpg
    Sitting Target.jpg