• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin & Jimmy!!!!!

I was a "featured extra" in the movie version of John Fowles' novel "The Magus" and got to hang out with Anthony Quinn and Michael Caine during the shooting. They were boring, but the very cute boyfriend of the clothes guy had a bunch of stories to tell, including a small personal one about Coward. This guy as a small child was given the starring role in his drama school's production of Peter Pan, a lot of which he'd spent hooked to wires, flying from one side of the stage to the other. Noel Coward was unexpectedly in the audience, and my friend was taken before the great man after the performance. When congratulated on what a good Peter he'd been, he piped up with, "Sir, I was only worried about one thing. Do you think the audience was able to see the wires?" "Perfectly dear boy, perfectly," was the answer.

By the way, the movie was terrible. Woody Allen was once asked if he'd change anything about the way he'd led his life up to that point. He answered that he'd "...do everything exactly the same as the first time, except for going to see 'The Magus'".

Really enjoyed this vid with Austin and Jimmy.

Jimmy is fantastic, he seems to have a way of making the guys feel relaxed around him to go a little further than they normally would; look at what happened with him and Diesal...absolutely awesome. So maybe Jimmy is our secret weapon to pair with the models we want to see do more.
For example I would say pair him with Logan and see what happens and then pair him with Shane or Jordan and I am sure he would get them to bottom. Haha there would be kissing and all sorts going on in all of those scenes which would be great.

Also Rifle I love your idea of a "safe" word...sounds like a plan haha or we could all get some boxing gloves and have 5 minutes in a virtual ring if we don't agree with each other....!!:001_tt2:

Last edited:
Always a pleasure

It's always a pleasure to watch the videos with Jimmy and Austin.

The idea to match them with Diesal is absolutly hot and I would love to see the threesome.

Thanks guys for your wonderful and sexy play.

Take care
Siri :*