• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin Grant on Meat Police

erikthbod

Reaction score
For all the Austin Grant fans out there ... He's baaaaaaaaaaack !
Austin is on a film on Meat Police bonus site. I can always watch some Austin. I still think he was a major part of the making of Broke Straight Boys Thanks to everyone that had a part of letting us see Austin once again. Thanks Guys!:001_rolleyes:

i found austin to be as enjoyable in person as he was in his videos.
i think i have a copy of every scene austin appeared in.
many times i looked toward the exit and then there would be another austin scene on Broke Straight Boys
a straight boy started joking about becoming gayish and i don't know and will not judge.
i love him. thanks for the info!

I love Austin Grant too!

Dear erikthbod and another1,

In Austin Grant's earliest scenes on BSB1 followed the sites theme. He was insisting that he was straight and wondering where the girls were he was promised. Then, he gradually got away from that line of BS and he became more himself.

I loved Austin Grant and felt that I could see the humanity behind his flippant exterior. He had a vulnerability if you looked hard enough for it. By the time he met up with Jimmie Slator, that scene they had was so intense it was like a work of art.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

His also is onthe latest His First Gay Experience episode with a tall cute blond named Dallas.

Let me add that Stimpy got this one spot on.....look and you will find humanity and vulnerability.......its what made him a favorite.....and what makes him remain so.

Dear erikthbod and another1,

In Austin Grant's earliest scenes on BSB1 followed the sites theme. He was insisting that he was straight and wondering where the girls were he was promised. Then, he gradually got away from that line of BS and he became more himself.

I loved Austin Grant and felt that I could see the humanity behind his flippant exterior. He had a vulnerability if you looked hard enough for it. By the time he met up with Jimmie Slator, that scene they had was so intense it was like a work of art.

Sincerely,

Stimpy
I have to agree the Austin Grant / Jimmy Slater scene is not only a work of art... I still think it is the best scene that has ever been on this site. It's really hard to top the connection between those two.... that just happens and you can't make it happen it just does. I go back and watch that scene over and over and over... can't get enough of those two guys.
thanks guys for the memories !

Austin hasn't changed a bit over the years. I just luv his southern accent and easy disposition. I remembered a scene with him and Jeremy Hall. I thought it was a bit unusual for Austin to bottom so easily, but he didn't feel out of place. Instead, he surprised me and performed flawlessly. I think Jeremy was a little surprised himself - evidenced by the smile on his face. Austin is still very tall, slim, alert, self-assured and confident of himself that I know that I will be seeing him for a very very long time. Thank God!

Isn't something or as you said Frontier, "strange". If Austin said in the beginning that he was gay, no one would really give him a second look. It was only after he got his feet soaked so to speak that he "decided" to call it what it is. But really, can a straight guy really turn gay, or a gay guy turn straight? I for one say definitely NO.

Isn't something or as you said Frontier, "strange". If Austin said in the beginning that he was gay, no one would really give him a second look. It was only after he got his feet soaked so to speak that he "decided" to call it what it is. But really, can a straight guy really turn gay, or a gay guy turn straight? I for one say definitely NO.
Please see my post in the Brandon, Spencer, Zane Tate thread, as I addressed this very question.

I am really pleased to have you back on the forums, Angelone. :thumbup1: