• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Atlanta GA Pride - October 31 - Nov 1st, 2009

What do you think? Potential?

Yeah. I think so.

Hey T.C. I just wanted to mention something that we have brought up in the past about pictures from the events. It has been the general consensus here on the forum that we would love to see nude pictures of the models in addition to the ones of them just schmoozing with the bar patrons or passers-by. I realize that you are now focusing more on the outdoor events vs. the club events but I think we would still like to see a few more provocative nudes.

If you are the photographer don't be shy about snapping pics of them in various states of undress. If they have achieved a high enough status as a model to work events then they are used to it. Well...Jace's willy has been camera shy for Patrick in the past. But hopefully that's changing. LOL Photos of them dressing or undressing for the event would be even hotter with some nudes or semi nudes.

Who in here would love for instance to see Diesal stepping out of the shower, glistening from head to toe, with a towel wrapped around his neck.... and nothing else? :tongue_smilie: :drool:

I'm not suggesting that you set up professional photo sets of the models at events. You're far too busy for that. And they aren't being paid for that. Merely that you try to throw in a few casual nudes of what they look like at home when the video camera isn't on them. We DO want to see photos of the events where everyone is having a good time with the models in public. But it livens up a photo set to have at least one or two nudes thrown in there also.

Last edited:
If you are the photographer don't be shy about snapping pics of them in various states of undress. If they have achieved a high enough status as a model to work events then they are used to it.

I've actually been working in this industry for quite a while. I wouldn't say that I'm shy since I've filmed everything you can imagine. If anything I'd make some models shy. But doing nude shots is up to the models. You'll have to try and talk them into that yourself because they're not getting paid to be nude at these events. A lot of them are still not completely comfortable with the gay scene and are at time overwhelmed with attention and I have to be bodyguard at times when guys go over the line with them.
That being said..

We DO want to see photos of the events where everyone is having a good time with the models in public. But it livens up a photo set to have at least one or two nudes thrown in there also.

Some might prefer to leave the nudes to the action on the main site. Not all the models are shy so some more risky shots are possible but you really should talk to the models about showing more as opposed to me. We want our travel posse to remain comfortable with everyone in our squad above all so I'm not goin' to try to get them nekkid if they don't feel comfortable doin' it.

Shoutout to Burkharts! This place was so packed that we gave away over 300 dvd's in about 25 minutes!! And boy were the camera's flashin' for our Boys!

And shoutout to Flex for being such a great Host!

Attachments

• SANY0020.jpg
    SANY0020.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 28
  • SANY0030.jpg
    SANY0030.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 48
l

Attachments

• SANY0128.jpg
    SANY0128.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 34
  • SANY0126.jpg
    SANY0126.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 22
  • SANY0125.jpg
    SANY0125.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 25
  • SANY0111.jpg
    SANY0111.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 29
  • SANY0096.jpg
    SANY0096.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 27
  • SANY0091.jpg
    SANY0091.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
  • SANY0082.jpg
    SANY0082.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 27
  • SANY0076.jpg
    SANY0076.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 24
Great moment when local law enforcement, men and women, were walking through the park holding hands with their gay significant others.

Attachments

• SANY0134.jpg
    SANY0134.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 28
Yeah. I think so.

Who in here would love for instance to see Diesal stepping out of the shower, glistening from head to toe, with a towel wrapped around his neck.... and nothing else? :tongue_smilie: :drool:

You got my attention Tampa. Sounds like a good idea to me. :001_tongue:

We marched in this parade too. Here's some more shots.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0888.jpg
    IMG_0888.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0870.jpg
    IMG_0870.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0850.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0846.jpg
    IMG_0846.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 19
l

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0919.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 19
Yes they are great pictures Thundercizzle. Thank you for ending the dry spell we have been in with the pictures of events.

And the second picture in post #23 is a great example of a tasteful semi-nude shot. Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. haha

Last edited:
Yes they are great pictures Thundercizzle. Thank you for ending the dry spell we have been in with the pictures of events.

And the second picture in post #23 is a great example of a tasteful semi-nude shot. Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. haha

The one I really like is the third picture in post #29 those two what look like kids with my eye sight posing with the boys. To me is it so cool that they get the chance to see gay life out in the open. If they are gay think of the difference they will experience compared to what us old folks dealt with. On the other hand if they are straight then they just got a dam good example that we can all live together and have fun. :thumbup:

Great pictures thanks Thundercizzle. :)
Mark

More than welcome Mark! This was a really great event and only the second time we felt like we didn't bring enough giveaways. lol The guys were so popular there!

My pleasure. And I assure you Mark, the models, and myself take notice of all requests. Don't forget to write to them on their blogs and on here to egg them on into doin' or showin' more of what you want. ;) Never hurts for the fans to ask.

To me is it so cool that they get the chance to see gay life out in the open. If they are gay think of the difference they will experience compared to what us old folks dealt with. On the other hand if they are straight then they just got a dam good example that we can all live together and have fun. :thumbup:

I can appreciate that too. Times sure have changed but in a lot of towns we still have a long way to go. The behind the scenes footage in the members area is up now, and there's gonna be some interesting videos go up that shows what the Prides are like. The protesters can be a bit too much for someone who's never seen that before. God Bless the people that stop to give them a hard time and argue with them. Especially the youth, as in one of the behind the scenes videos!

One more cool story

Here's a nother cool story you'll enjoy Mark.:

So myself, Bryce and a friend of mine went out to eat one night. This was after all the models were already gone. The weekend was over and this was Monday night I believe. We stayed for Star Wars in Concert, different story,... So our waiter is all chipper and waiting on us. He says "I've been telling everyone all weekend that I waited on the Broke Straight Boys!" We laughed. I said, "Very cool". He didn't realize the affiliation, naturally he was only staring at the models, LOL. I told him who I was and he didn't skip a beat. He was still buzzin' about seeing the guys. Then time comes for the check and he brought us 3 HUMONGOUS slices of this rainbow pride cake, on the house, and without warning. I don't usually eat dessert, but we thanked him, laughed, shared only one of the pieces, wrapped the other two and gave them to Shannon, who was layed up in his hotel room sick, and his bf. I'm sure the models would've love to have been there for some rainbow cake. lol

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 20