• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

1st Stop Phoenix Pride 2013 - April 6 & 7.

I hope I'll be attenting multiple occasions between now and the end of the pride season. I look forward to meeting new people :)

Yes, yes, yes....Paul must "cum!" I would fly to wherever he is!:thumbup:

Would it be ok to start a fundraising to get me to one of these events? Kidding... ;)

Yes, yes, yes....Paul must "cum!" I would fly to wherever he is!:thumbup:

I am going to try to get Paul to some of these events. I think the closest we may be to you would be our St Louis, MO event. I can try to schedule him for that event.

I am going to try to get Paul to some of these events. I think the closest we may be to you would be our St Louis, MO event. I can try to schedule him for that event.

I hope you bring him to Denver :smiley-love001:

Very excited about attending my first Gay Pride event! Should be very fun! Hope to see and meet all verities of new people! And recruit more fans!

Stay beautiful!

Very excited about attending my first Gay Pride event! Should be very fun! Hope to see and meet all verities of new people! And recruit more fans!

Stay beautiful!

It's Pheonix, bring sun block, shades and comfortbable shoes. Also, bring a lot of colored sharpies to sign cum towels and photos! Have a great time! And don't forget to take lots of pictures for us. :biggrin:

In phx here - where will the boys be Saturday Night? Any appearances? Must say I wasn't going to go this year...and was hoping to see Blake last year...so glad he will be back...makes we wanna go see him in person :)

Come see us gavalon1. We will be in the erotic area both Saturday and Sunday. We have been asked to make an appearance at BS West on Saturday night and we will do our best to do so although PHX Pride usually has very long hours for us.

Certainly hope you and the boys can get UP the motivation Saturday night...my bf, myself and some friends thought we'd head there to Ee the Next Door Buddies guys again this year...but their best guys like Marcus, rod, etc...are all gone...so you and the Broke Straight Boys boys would sure make up for that :)

Thanks for those who made it to Pride. :)

Attachments

• pride.jpg
    pride.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 38
Hey Mark, any news on when we'll see the videos from the Phoenix Events?