• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

At what age and who was your first "Gay crush" (celebrity or otherwise)

Oh the shenanigans at summer camp!

This question brings back great memories! Older forumites will remember my story of summer camp, and the shenanigans which occurred, as related in another thread. I would say that my older cousin, who attended camp with me was my first gay crush. It was his steady support and willingness to teach me how to pleasure him (and other boys) that made me worship him. Even though separated by age, he treated me as an equal, probably the first person to do so. Add to that his great looks, and budding teenage body, and I was hooked! Thanks for the memories!

Dear Markymark,

Thank you for your very human and very loving personal story. I think, as a budding teenager, having someone place a little trust and providing a sense of equality on an adult level must have been most gratifying in itself. It is so very very important to someone when so much has been stacked against him as a child to begin with. My teenage years was spent trying to be worthy of adult support with no willing cousin or brother or friend as you had to enlighten me of the ways of the world.

Frankly, I wished I had the good luck you had of having someone I could trust mentor me, as your cousin did for you, in your sexual development without abusing you in the process.

Sincerely,

Stimpy