• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

anyone else have a bike?

:smiley-sex020:You'll get those stunts down alright, right on your head as you fall off that damn bike

ahhaha it's stunting that keeps me going. it's a form of art to say the least. ahahha thats why i wear a helmet.

I know nothing about bikes. How about posting a picture of yours (and your bike)? As always, I would love to see it!:tmi:

He Gave Us a Pic! :)

I know nothing about bikes. How about posting a picture of yours (and your bike)? As always, I would love to see it!:tmi:

I think your wish has come true Beth. :thumbup:

Here is the profile pic on Connor's home page. Sorry it's not bigger. haha If it is indeed him maybe you could give straight Connor some encouragement to make it grow bigger in a actual post. :001_tt2:

:postpics:

Attachments

• biker.jpg
    biker.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 55
I think your wish has come true Beth. :thumbup:

Here is the profile pic on Connor's home page. Sorry it's not bigger. haha If it is indeed him maybe you could give straight Connor some encouragement to make it grow bigger in a actual post. :001_tt2:

:postpics:

I promise tampa24, to make it bigger, for you, I will work very hard, very hard indeed!

Let's see if this is big enough for us....to share?!

Attachments

• Connor on bike.jpg
    Connor on bike.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 19
It is a very nice bike. The red is as they say, "Badass!"

And Connor sure looks butch riding on it. lol :tongue_smilie:

Just for you Beth, I'd be willing to share him. Though not at the same time lol :001_smile:

And Connor sure looks butch riding on it. lol :tongue_smilie:

Just for you Beth, I'd be willing to share him. Though not at the same time lol :001_smile:

Fair enough, okay...you get the top half and I will take from the waist down, again and again!:001_tongue: That's how I share!

Fair enough, okay...you get the top half and I will take from the waist down, again and again!:001_tongue:

Fair enough. LOL If I work on the top half enough and get to know him personally, and win him over...eventually if I'm very fortunate...the bottom half would come to me anyway. :001_tongue:

Fair enough. LOL If I work on the top half enough and get to know him personally, and win him over...eventually if I'm very fortunate...the bottom half would come to me anyway. :001_tongue:

"damnit, get out of 'his' mind!!"

And Now For Something Totally Different...

And Connor sure looks butch riding on it. lol

Just for you Beth, I'd be willing to share him. Though not at the same time lol
Fair enough, okay...you get the top half and I will take from the waist down, again and again! That's how I share!
Fair enough. LOL If I work on the top half enough and get to know him personally, and win him over...eventually if I'm very fortunate...the bottom half will come to me anyway.
"damnit, get out of 'his' mind!!"

I'm sure Connor will get some enjoyment out of watching a woman and a guy fighting over his affections. LOL

Can you imagine a scenario where you and I are fighting over him like two 14 y/o girls having a catfight in the arcade at Chuck E. Cheese? Each of us trying to prove we are the better match for Connor by our supposed maturity? LOL

Satire Alert!
The following fictional conversation is for entertainment purposes only.

Beth: Connor's MINE! Stay away from my man you scrawny assed little Nancy!

Tampa: Oh NO she dih-unn!
You stay away from MY man.
Who you callin' scrawny assed?
You....you...you mammary gland engorged breeder!

Beth: Oh HELLLLLLLLL no!!
You take that back you little twerp!
I'll fix your wagon.
I'll snap you like a twig!

Tampa: Oh yeah? You and whose army?

Beth: That's it. It's ON!

Tampa: Bring it! If you're man enough...

:cursing: :catfight: Nails clawing...Chairs flying...Pinball machine glass shattering...:catfight:

Beth: Connor is MY man!

Tampa: That's right. He's MY man!

Beth: Is NOT!

Tampa: Is SO!

Beth: You're so immature!

Tampa: I know you are. But what am I? :nana:

Beth: I know you are. But what am I?

I hope you all got as much fun out of reading this as I did writing it. haha

Nothing but luv for Beth and Connor! XO :)