• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another title page identification

mellow4242

Reaction score
Hi all, me again with a title page cast question haha! There's a guy on title page slide show that's solo, wearing a black cap and looking up and to the left pensively. It's right after Jos Alvarez in the sequence...I know I've seen him in a scene, or at least I think I have. Who is this?? I was gone from the site for a couple years and it's driving me nuts being back and not being to identify these guys! smh haha

IMG_3300.jpeg

Allen Michaels. He’s on page 5 of the model’s section. He only did an interview and a solo tho. A one and done. Still sexy.

Hi all, me again with a title page cast question haha! There's a guy on title page slide show that's solo, wearing a black cap and looking up and to the left pensively. It's right after Jos Alvarez in the sequence...I know I've seen him in a scene, or at least I think I have. Who is this?? I was gone from the site for a couple years and it's driving me nuts being back and not being to identify these guys! smh haha

Great question Mellow. He is one of the guys who motivated me to start a thread I call “one and Doners”. I bumped it to the top of the list and Allen is in Post #1. A TRUE straight boy on Broke Straight Boys He was driving his buddy to Broke Straight Boys for a shoot and Sha invited him in for an interview and solo. No gay sex, sexy as fuck. My kind of guy. :thumbup1:
Please keep asking questions. Jay and I can find them and give you some background.

I love Broke Straight Boys and talking about our guys from today and yesterday. :wink:

Great question Mellow. He is one of the guys who motivated me to start a thread I call “one and Doners”. I bumped it to the top of the list and Allen is in Post #1. A TRUE straight boy on Broke Straight Boys He was driving his buddy to Broke Straight Boys for a shoot and Sha invited him in for an interview and solo. No gay sex, sexy as fuck. My kind of guy. :thumbup1:
Please keep asking questions. Jay and I can find them and give you some background.

I love Broke Straight Boys and talking about our guys from today and yesterday. :wink:
Yeah supposedly he gave his friend Big Dicked Dorian Kross a ride and Sha talked him into his interview/jerk off.