• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Andy And Dylan Fuck Hard

br6205

BSB Proud Member
Reaction score
Andy shows himself equally adept at bottoming as he did at topping in the least scene. Dylan did a good job rimming & fucking but unless I missed it he did not suck Andy's cock.

Great fuck scene with two pretty dicks, I wished Andy would have cleaned up Dylan's nice load.

Andy shows himself equally adept at bottoming as he did at topping in the least scene. Dylan did a good job rimming & fucking but unless I missed it he did not suck Andy's cock.

After Andy gave Dylan a lengthy blow job, Dylan did briefly return the favor and then rimmed and fucked Andy.

Just watched this smoking hot scene! 152 lbs. lacrosse stud Dylan brings 120 lbs. track runner Andy to the clinic with a bruised knee. While waiting, Andy puts the moves on Dylan, sucks him, gets sucked, and gets rimmed and fucked by the lacrosse stud, who fucks the cum out of Andy and then shoots a nice load himself! My favorite dialogue was Dylan blurting out: "That ass is amazing!" and Andy pleading: "Don't go too deep . . . save some for the rest of the team!" So it looks like Dylan will be fucking the rest of the track team! Great pairing and great sex!