• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Anal. What's in it for a girl?

underwear fun

Reaction score
Hey girls,

So without a prostate what do girls get out of anal sex? I know when I'm getting fucked and my prostate is getting rubbed real good I feel like shitting, pissing and cumming all at once. Awesome feeling, like I want it to stop but don't want it to stop. :drool:

Undie (just trying to broaden my sexual knowledge)

Hey girls,

So without a prostate what do girls get out of anal sex? I know when I'm getting fucked and my prostate is getting rubbed real good I feel like shitting, pissing and cumming all at once. Awesome feeling, like I want it to stop but don't want it to stop. :drool:

Undie (just trying to broaden my sexual knowledge)

I am definitely not going to try & answer for the girls.
For me, aside from the feeling on the prostate (which I might add doesn't have to happen all the time), just having a guy inside me is the most incredible feeling - the physical as well as the emotional aspect.

Alright, my turn to throw around some idea's!

What girls get out of anal:

1. It feels good to us, it feels good to them.
2. Some girls save themselves for marriage, anal is fair game!
3. If a girl has an STD, you best believe I'm puttin it in her butt, and I hope she would understand!
4. Girls can use it as a tool, any guy is turned on if they tell him he can put it in her ass later..

"I don't care where you want it, I'm puttin it in your butt"

Tossn some devils lettuce, let me get back to you.. Hahaha

I hope none of that comes off offensivly to anyone! I'm just typin sloppy and kinda just whatever came out at the time.

I am straight and I respect woman first and foremost! if I had a sterotype it would be 'Gentlemen'.

The open apology is out there and I hope nobody takes anything I say offensivly. Keep in mind I"m 20 ;)!

Thanks slim!

3. If a girl has an STD, you best believe I'm puttin it in her butt, and I hope she would understand!
4. Girls can use it as a tool, any guy is turned on if they tell him he can put it in her ass later..

Phillionaire, I know that my friend Slimmie warned you that this post could be considered offensive, and I know that you apologized. I respect that apology, and will disregard ALMOST every offensive thing you said, But your your number two, needs to be addressed.

The fact that there are your girls out there, letting their boyfriends and guys they have crushes on, have anal sex with them, because someone has convinced them that anal sex doesn't count, is one of the most horrendous things I have ever heard. Aside from the fact, that a future husband may not see it that way, it also won't stop her from being gossiped about and ridiculed by her peers either. The world still has a huge double standard, in the perception of what sexual behavior is acceptable from guys vs. girls, and this is one more instance of where the guy would be cool for convincing her to do it, but the girl would still be gossiped about for doing it.

I'm not trying to start anything. I just needed to say something.

My number 2 actually originated from an asian friend who parentd wanted her to save herself but she wanted to have sex so she had her boyfriend do anal so her parents wouldn't know... I've never done anal with a girl so I really shouldn't even be posting!

Phillionaire, I know that my friend Slimmie warned you that this post could be considered offensive, and I know that you apologized. I respect that apology, and will disregard ALMOST every offensive thing you said, But your your number two, needs to be addressed.

The fact that there are your girls out there, letting their boyfriends and guys they have crushes on, have anal sex with them, because someone has convinced them that anal sex doesn't count, is one of the most horrendous things I have ever heard. Aside from the fact, that a future husband may not see it that way, it also won't stop her from being gossiped about and ridiculed by her peers either. The world still has a huge double standard, in the perception of what sexual behavior is acceptable from guys vs. girls, and this is one more instance of where the guy would be cool for convincing her to do it, but the girl would still be gossiped about for doing it.

I'm not trying to start anything. I just needed to say something.

Girls, if I remember right, aren't all that much different from boys in their frantic, aching desire to get their virginity as far behind them as possible and start livin' what they see as la vida loca. It strikes me that the A option in some cases might be something self deluding and sophistic they cannily thought up themselves just to have some Clintonian sex with an acne riddled hottie they fancy, rather than being a wily ploy by a horny jerk to get his stiffy inside one of them, any port in a storm. We know there's a lot of boy on girl exploitative teen sex and I don't want you to think I condone it, but I remember that even as far back as my own paleolithic teen years, both genders followed their instincts equally when the hormones started to pump and rage.

Does anyone know what the statistics in the US are on straight anal sex in the 16 to 20 demographic? I always imagined that it was mostly a gay thing, guys having to make do with the only opening big enough to take a dick since there aren't two options down there. Anyone who's tried both straight and gay penetrative sex knows how much subtler it is with a girl. I mean in physiological terms. If you are exclusively into guys you probably find that the emotional and aesthetic elements of boys on boys obviously can cancel out the undeniable fact that male and female mammalian sex organs are literally made for each other.

Anal Stats

Here you go Slim,

•Most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported engaging in anal sex at least once.

Anal sex among teens:

•In a 1995 survey of teen males 15-19 years of age, 11% reporting having engaged in anal sex at least once.
•In a 2002 study of males and females aged 15-19, 11% of both reported having engaged in anal sex at least once.
These two studies suggest that the frequency of anal sex is not increasing.

In a more recent 2008 survey of 1300 at risk youth aged 15-21 16% of the respondents reported having had anal sex in the previous three months.

Reading around, it seems that women try anal sex once then don't do it again.

Undie

Here you go Slim,

•Most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported engaging in anal sex at least once.

Anal sex among teens:

•In a 1995 survey of teen males 15-19 years of age, 11% reporting having engaged in anal sex at least once.
•In a 2002 study of males and females aged 15-19, 11% of both reported having engaged in anal sex at least once.

These two studies suggest that the frequency of anal sex is not increasing.

In a more recent 2008 survey of 1300 at risk youth aged 15-21 16% of the respondents reported having had anal sex in the previous three months.

Reading around, it seems that women try anal sex once then don't do it again.

Undie

Because this doesn't show the full picture I have a couple of questions:-
1. When they say they have "engaged in anal sex" are they saying as a bottom or as a top?
2. Is that with a same sex partner or with an opposite sex partner?

What do I as a woman get out of anal sex??? Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.....

Seeing the pattern? :)

I'd take buttsex over the vajay anyday!!

What do I as a woman get out of anal sex??? Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.....

Seeing the pattern? :)

I'd take buttsex over the vajay anyday!!

Thanks Miss D,

As a guy, may I ask what is being stimulated to give you an orgasim?

Respectfully,
Undie

Probably my mind Undie. I'm wired like a gay man in the brain.

Stats

Because this doesn't show the full picture I have a couple of questions:-
1. When they say they have "engaged in anal sex" are they saying as a bottom or as a top?
2. Is that with a same sex partner or with an opposite sex partner?

Ray,

These are just internet published stats. I would take them in the most general terms. So for (1) either, and for (2) either.

Undie

Okay. So the vagina is 3-6 inches deep. There are very few spacial limits with anal. Also I found this article on why women love anal. Here is what it had to say:

"Women love anal sex because it can feel absolutely incredible. It's different in sensation and it doesn’t feel like anything else she may have felt before -- it's deep inside, it's not her clitoris and it is not in her vagina, but feels strangely like both in a sort of mixed-up combination in another part of her body. The rectum, once it’s ready, literally swallows the penis up and can’t get enough. The back passage transforms itself into a sexual playground. If the clitoris and/or vagina are stimulated while you are inside of her, it can take her to another sexual realm. Anal orgasms are possible."

Well....

OK, I'm not going to let this one go....

1. Yeah, sure, anal sex feels good. Why wouldn't it? Provided you have a considerate partner and know what you are doing and protect yourself, all sex is good.

2. Girls are having anal sex with their boyfriends not only to keep their hymen intact, but to avoid the much unwanted pregnancy, and in doing so, aren't protecting themselves from STD's and HIV.

3. If you are having unprotected anal sex with a girl to avoid STD's, you might want to reconsider...

4. Girls have a whole lot of power in a sexual exchange, if they know how to wield it. If a girl is using any kind of sex to keep a boy interested, there is a problem, and any guy who takes advantage of that is a creep!

Okay. So the vagina is 3-6 inches deep. There are very few spacial limits with anal. Also I found this article on why women love anal. Here is what it had to say:

"Women love anal sex because it can feel absolutely incredible. It's different in sensation and it doesn’t feel like anything else she may have felt before -- it's deep inside, it's not her clitoris and it is not in her vagina, but feels strangely like both in a sort of mixed-up combination in another part of her body. The rectum, once it’s ready, literally swallows the penis up and can’t get enough. The back passage transforms itself into a sexual playground. If the clitoris and/or vagina are stimulated while you are inside of her, it can take her to another sexual realm. Anal orgasms are possible."

To perform anal sex on someone and simultaneously stimulate the clitoris and the vagina would require a basketball team. Now I understand why that cheerleader in high school was so popular!

Seriously, and sadly, when I was a teenager, birth control was in some ways much simpler, yet more complex. The "good" girls weren't on the pill, and relied on condoms, which even then, were far more primitive (not so many choices and not so readily dispensed). As I said, it's sad, but in my area, the mindset was that anal sex was free birth control. Before someone goes off the deep end and blows my doors off, this was before HIV and AIDS and I can't recall anyone contracting an STD. It was just down home, redneck pregnancy prevention.