• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

America's First Gay President Completes Second Term

Extra, extra, extra, read all about it...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/americas_first_gay_president?utm_source=EMTF_Onion

I hope this doesn't to political. I'd love to read our comments on this.

Bush was a hottie when he was young. His fratboy photos from college are really inspiring. And Bushy in that harness he wore to proclaim victory on the aircraft carrier (hahahahahahahaha) cut right up into his groin on both sides of his dick and balls, and left the planet in no doubt that the man is hung like a hoss. Any straight frattie who spent so much of his university career drunk and smilely and semi-conscious with a lot of other hotties around--one in seven guaranteed to be gay according to statistics--must have had the occasional encounter with our universe, no?

Bush was a hottie when he was young. His fratboy photos from college are really inspiring. And Bushy in that harness he wore to proclaim victory on the aircraft carrier (hahahahahahahaha) cut right up into his groin on both sides of his dick and balls, and left the planet in no doubt that the man is hung like a hoss. Any straight frattie who spent so much of his university career drunk and smilely and semi-conscious with a lot of other hotties around--one in seven guaranteed to be gay according to statistics--must have had the occasional encounter with our universe, no?

How about it. Most times I think the real issue with people being openly Gay or Bi is that the straight men don't like the temptation put in front of them. Choosing between the right women is hard enough for most straight men. They don't know what to do when we throw a little free and easy cock into the mix. How can they live with themselves??? Oh, the choices??? LOL :blush:

P.S.All I can think of is that comedian on LOGO who used to do the travel show--Ant was his name. He said Bush should change our military policy to "Do ask, do tell, ...and don't leave out any details!" If we have a gay Chief Executive, you can kiss drab green fatigues goodbye. Personally, I'm holding out for mauve! Thanks Jayman01 for my first good laugh of the day. If laughter really is the best medicine, you should be on College Boy Physicals!

M&M

P.S. I think you have a good point about straight men, It's more the curiosity created by the potential encounter. Sort of a "Straight minds want to know" kind of thing, or maybe like the old cookie jar theory

Thanks, that is so true.

I always prefer some chocolate or dinner before I get screwed as badly as we all have been by this adminiatration. I have hope for the new year

Buysexual???

Hey Guys:

I have a question. Does F***ing things up real bad count as having sexual relations with the country? If so, does that mean Bush is Bisexual, because he screwed with everybody? LOL! Just thinking, you know!

M&M

So Bush was a bisexual because he managed to fuck everyone over in the U.S. :mad:

So all this time I thought I was gay, but now, thanks to Mark's enlightenment, I find out I'm a "buysexual" I mean everytime I want it, I gotta buy it. :confused1:

So Bush was a bisexual because he managed to fuck everyone over in the U.S. :mad:

So all this time I thought I was gay, but now, thanks to Mark's enlightenment, I find out I'm a "buysexual" I mean everytime I want it, I gotta buy it. :confused1:

You gotta try moving to that trailer park the use for shoots at ABFT and getting a hot tub. Seems like sex just happens over there. If nothing else there seems to be a lot of guys walking around naked. But hey I decided I am Trysexual. I'll try anything once and if I like it I will do it again and again. :thumbup: