• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Amazing similarity between Neal Patrick Harris and Christopher Masterson

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think Christopher Masterson and Neal Patrick Stewart might be related in some way. If they are not related they would be hot together. LOL
It is OK. I think Neal Patrick Harris has done well picking his life long partner. This was too interesting to leave go though...

neil-patrick-harris-totally-looks-like-christopher-masterson.jpg

:thumbup::confused1::001_unsure:

Anyone else think Christopher Masterson and Neal Patrick Stewart might be related in some way. If they are not related they would be hot together. LOL
It is OK. I think Neal Patrick Harris has done well picking his life long partner. This was too interesting to leave go though...

:thumbup::confused1::001_unsure:
Aw 2 Doogie Howser's HOT!!!!

Beginners luck!

Dear Jayman,

I found this pairing that I think is even better. They definitely do show a resemblance.

The last picture is Patrick Harris and David Burtka's announcing as the proud daddies that twins are born.:thumbup: One can only surmise that there is plenty of that still available and we can only wait expectantly for the next arrivals. Fortunately neither appear to have suffered from stretch marks. LOL For now, however, Patrick and David must really have their hands full for the first time!:wink: It seems they doubled their money at least by getting twins with their first visit to the baby factory - you might say beginners luck!

We applaud their combined efforts in the labor of love.:thumbup:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Attachments

• dd57b00e-4fd9-4575-a084-4fb007672a2a.jpg
    dd57b00e-4fd9-4575-a084-4fb007672a2a.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 22
  • nph.jpg
    nph.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 75
Yeah,

I have to say David Burtka and Neal Patrick Harris Are a cute couple.:thumbup1::biggrin:

LOL Jay, Patrick Stewart as in Star Trek the Next Generation. lol x

LOL, Gotcha. I can't believe I missed that. I do like Like Patrick Stewart. He was great in "Star Trek." Even better in "Jeffery." He is a tremendous Shalesperian actor as well.:thumbup::lol: