• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Amateur Boys First Time

I love the shy act too. I kind of like it best when they are all squemish about it then in the middle of their BJ they are lik OMG! This is freaking great. I wish I had done this sooner. It is hard to capture that kind of video on film though fopr some reason.:blush:

I watched the one last night ... the one with Ajay in the hot pink teashirt picking a guy up in front of some shops ....... on the 1st page..

He couldnt have done a worse job of acting if he's tried ........lol

I really like the ABFT. Hey I have seen my fair share of guys experimenting for the first time. Some are shy, some go for it all, and some are kind of a mix. I like them all. :001_smile: :wink:

Well I gather none of you USA based guys know the name of the model I was referring to. I shall call him the convertor - Sorry David, I've pinched that from your good self.

Well I gather none of you USA based guys know the name of the model I was referring to. I shall call him the convertor - Sorry David, I've pinched that from your good self.

Wow great name.