• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Amateur Boys First Time

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Good morning from a cold uk :thumbdown:

I have yet to see any mention of the Amateur Boys First Time site. I love this site and since I've become a member of Broke Straight Boys, I havn't missed an episode. The last 2 episodes have featured a long haired guy who has topped both times. I do like long hair on a guy especially during kissing and BJs as it tickles and get's me all so very hot. However, as a viewer the hair gets in the way and often hides the face, yet still it's nice to see.

Excuse my ignorance if there have been other threads about ABFT, but I'm a relative newbie on the Forum and I don't have time to go through all the threads.

Finally a big thanks to the Broke Straight Boys site managers/organisation who allow us to visit so many sites on just one subscription. There is no UK site as far as I'm aware that does that. Well done and thanks again. :thumbup1:

Good morning from a cold uk :thumbdown:

I have yet to see any mention of the Amateur Boys First Time site. I love this site and since I've become a member of Broke Straight Boys, I havn't missed an episode. The last 2 episodes have featured a long haired guy who has topped both times. I do like long hair on a guy especially during kissing and BJs as it tickles and get's me all so very hot. However, as a viewer the hair gets in the way and often hides the face, yet still it's nice to see.

Excuse my ignorance if there have been other threads about ABFT, but I'm a relative newbie on the Forum and I don't have time to go through all the threads.

Finally a big thanks to the Broke Straight Boys site managers/organisation who allow us to visit so many sites on just one subscription. There is no UK site as far as I'm aware that does that. Well done and thanks again. :thumbup1:

Good morning Jon:

I would be interested in your opinion of the second or third post in the "Bad Jokes" thread on the General Forum. I referenced a problem with one of the particular episodes you liked in ABFT.

Sorry to hear things are nippy on your side of the Pond! Hope the sun warms you up real soon!

Thanks, I am,

Well not wanting to push ABFT site - I assure you I am not the owner lol - this weeks movie is hot too. Love the new guy with the huge dick with a PA (Prince Albert) and also nipple rings and of course the other guy (why dont we get their names), who was on a few weeks ago doing the same. That is coming into room and persuading the other guys to fuck him. If you like lots of kissing, fucking and facials - this one is for you..

I know I go on about this bonus site, but I do love it so much. Re this weeks video, can anyone help identify the model with the longish hair who has now appeared on ABFT three times in last few months. He's as hot as fuck and always takes the lead role so to speak. I think he's lush mainly because he's cute and I love cute guys..

I know I go on about this bonus site, but I do love it so much. Re this weeks video, can anyone help identify the model with the longish hair who has now appeared on ABFT three times in last few months. He's as hot as fuck and always takes the lead role so to speak. I think he's lush mainly because he's cute and I love cute guys..

He is definitely a cutie.:thumbup1:

He really got your engine revving. Huh, Jon? LOL :001_smile:

I hope things warm up over there in the U.K. for you. We're sending you big warm hugs from over here.

I love the site way to much. I am downloading the vid's. I'm up to page 6 so far. I think I'll have the entire site downloaded by the end of the month.

I love the site way to much. I am downloading the vid's. I'm up to page 6 so far. I think I'll have the entire site downloaded by the end of the month.

Well at least you'll have something to do with all that spare time.:001_unsure:

Of course I send you a big hug Kodie. And for my special friends even a little grope of the tush. LOL

awwwwwww thanks guys im freezing .....when peter gets up..... he's going to buy a heater for in here

if he's lucky ill let him have coffee first lol

Joke guys

kodie why don't he warm you up.................