• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alex and Chris

silvercamel

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gone back to THE VERY BEGINNING? This vid is hilarious but raises all the usual questions that have been discussed on Broke Straight Boys over the years: who is probably gay? (how did he learn to suck like that), somebody must be on drugs, maybe they're both gay, $100 dollars!, one great cum shot, etc.

And as far as I can tell, they were never seen again.

Chris has a brother by the name of Ricky. He did some very entertaining vids on Broke Straight Boys Ricky is blondish and much more twinkish in appearance than Chris. And Ricky comes across as much more gay than his brother. Even Ricky's solo vid was pretty hot. He's a real ham for the camera. haha

If memory serves correctly, there was once a group scene with Ricky and 3 other guys. In that scene, I seem to recall Ricky attempting to kiss one of the other boys, but then a hand comes from screen left and slaps him away, as if to scold him for the attempted kiss.

Does anyone else remember this? If so, with all the member requests to include kissing, why would Ricky have been prevented from trying to kiss?

Or is my 420-addled mind just recalling a parallel reality?

Forward
Chafu213

Has anyone ever gone back to THE VERY BEGINNING? This vid is hilarious but raises all the usual questions that have been discussed on Broke Straight Boys over the years: who is probably gay? (how did he learn to suck like that), somebody must be on drugs, maybe they're both gay, $100 dollars!, one great cum shot, etc.

And as far as I can tell, they were never seen again.
This is the scene that introduced me to Broke Straight Boys I saw the clips elsewhere, and kept watching it over and over again. I always forget who is who, but the blonde ex military guy is hilarious. He could be a stand up comic, and the dark haired guy is soooo fucking cute. And if memory serves me correctly, when asked where he wanted the strawberry blonde to shoot his cum, he pointed to his face and took the load right on his kisser.

This episode is the one that brought me here, and I never looked back. :001_tt2: