• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alec And Hayden

Welcome back RunningScorpio. As I recall one of your last posts before the move was the night you picked up a young straight guy and gave him head. You wrote that in a most erotic manner and I enjoyed your story as I enjoy a hot video.

And I went to your new "web cam" album on your profile page, and dude you are looking good, including some pics of your most private parts standing at attention. You should take the trip to Florida and go from watching the videos to performing in them too :001_smile:.

Mike

Agreed! Great body RS.

Alec is a hot guy. I love the shyness in him. When he blushes it's just so sweet. It makes you just want to hold his face in your hands and plant kisses all over him. I don't think that he thinks he's all that special in the looks department. Which just makes him all that more attractive. Seeing his surprised reaction to all the positive attention is quite a thrill. Sometimes it's nicer to see an average to slighlty above average looking model with a shy and modest self image. It sure beats an average looking to slightly better looking guy who thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips. When he's not...

I was reviewing the Alec/Hayden performance. Hummmmm. Alec has a magic cock for sure. Ha-double-rd HARD. He delivered a really nice load that left even Alec panting. If he ever did a solo for David, I'd like to see it. I enjoy watching these straighties get comfortable with their Broke Straight Boys activities. One of my many little dirty secrets is that I have a taste for really lean men . . . .

Ok Tampa where is my bag of chips it is Sunday and i am a hungry boy

I recently saw the video and surprised w/ Alec's cocks shape and width that made the video a wonderful experience. I would enjoy seeing Alec in other settings along w/ Hayden were both wonderful actors . . .